str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im having an issue looking for some advice and 2nd opinion ...i was doing some other characters stories,etc all was fine UNTIL
a big notification popped said to work on androids story or id be locked out and gave the option to click go back
soo i clicked to go back and been working solid on android (who i renamed sexbot not that it matters but what ever)
NOW once in a while she will be in kitchen for example and go through the menu its odd having to keep clicking the BACK option
im very limited how do ya make her story pop?am i better off just say fuck it and go ahead and lock out of her story?
rather annoying and frustrating trying to get her story done
seems odd being threatened of a lock out of her story WHEN im already in process of doing stuff with her

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
im having an issue looking for some advice and 2nd opinion ...i was doing some other characters stories,etc all was fine UNTIL
a big notification popped said to work on androids story or id be locked out and gave the option to click go back
soo i clicked to go back and been working solid on android (who i renamed sexbot not that it matters but what ever)
NOW once in a while she will be in kitchen for example and go through the menu its odd having to keep clicking the BACK option
im very limited how do ya make her story pop?am i better off just say fuck it and go ahead and lock out of her story?
rather annoying and frustrating trying to get her story done
seems odd being threatened of a lock out of her story WHEN im already in process of doing stuff with her
You're on an outdated version. That line doesn't exist in other versions, and I don't believe you read that correctly. You don't need to work on android, you won't be locked out of her story.

Reactions: TheDevian

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God I hate the elf queen so much, okay sure Sylvia acted a little bitchy but no need to hit her face like that. Overall this Lin quest was the best quest so far, I have been waiting since 0.9 to play it in one go and look like I'm still barely half way through all the available quest

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You're on an outdated version. That line doesn't exist in other versions, and I don't believe you read that correctly. You don't need to work on android, you won't be locked out of her story.
when i run into it again ill screen shot it
UPDATED:
i worked on alot of girls up to where it says thats it for this version.etc (something along that line)
never ran into THIS screen on any so it confuses me and ive clicked go back so as i can continue to try and do rest of story
guess i just dont understand and dunno what to do click back or just go ahead and click continue on from here?

Untitled.png

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Just a simple request for the possible future update...
But is it possible to add some breathing room between events?

I was finally able to fix and run the latest update on the latest JoiPlay, but I had to use a older save...
And ended up going through multiple of them in a row without being able to do anything else.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
UPDATED:
i worked on alot of girls up to where it says thats it for this version.etc (something along that line)
never ran into THIS screen on any so it confuses me and ive clicked go back so as i can continue to try and do rest of story
guess i just dont understand and dunno what to do click back or just go ahead and click continue on from here?

View attachment 1337321
That dialogue was not coded to happen there, it seems like your game is corrupted.
But in either case, you're still on an outdated version. That doesn't happen in the latest versions.

You can start her story, nothing game breaking will happen. That was just there in v0.12 for various reasons.

Just a simple request for the possible future update...
But is it possible to add some breathing room between events?

I was finally able to fix and run the latest update on the latest JoiPlay, but I had to use a older save...
And ended up going through multiple of them in a row without being able to do anything else.
The game is designed to be played from start to finish, this means that there will be a few issues that come up when you're playing from version to version. The biggest one being pacing. If you beat all the stories of v0.12 for example, then continue to play, all of their next content will be ready to go instantly upon being developed in most cases. (And once you've updated the game of course)

Events in game are coded to happen on average 2 - 3 days between each other so you have breathing room.

But if this is still an issue when playing from start to finish, please let me know where.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
UPDATED:

View attachment 1337321
Yeah, that was in v12.

Apr 15, 2020
Forgive me if this has been resolved previously, but I've not found an answer using the search bar.

The more recent threesome events (Moon/Maria anal and Luci/Kali anal) don't appear in the gallery and don't seem to be repeatable. I've done playthroughs both with and without Lain's cheatmod and both have this issue. Is this an oversight or have I done something wrong? Luci's Hot Springs scene appear in the gallery and her first threesome (with one facesitting and one riding) is repeatable so it's not a Truestory issue.

While I'm posting, I'd like to echo the many other posters congratulating Runey on a very good game and a fantastic level of community interaction.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Forgive me if this has been resolved previously, but I've not found an answer using the search bar.

The more recent threesome events (Moon/Maria anal and Luci/Kali anal) don't appear in the gallery and don't seem to be repeatable. I've done playthroughs both with and without Lain's cheatmod and both have this issue. Is this an oversight or have I done something wrong? Luci's Hot Springs scene appear in the gallery and her first threesome (with one facesitting and one riding) is repeatable so it's not a Truestory issue.

While I'm posting, I'd like to echo the many other posters congratulating Runey on a very good game and a fantastic level of community interaction.
Gallery events are not that complete, and are not normally added on the update in which they are new.

Best bet is to make a save before every event.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
something weird going on then
C:\Users\str8u\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc
im downloading again and maybe it will fix itself or something
If the message still pops up, then just ignore it and wait a bit, her next event will/should start one day soon.

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
That dialogue was not coded to happen there, it seems like your game is corrupted.
But in either case, you're still on an outdated version. That doesn't happen in the latest versions.

You can start her story, nothing game breaking will happen. That was just there in v0.12 for various reasons.

The game is designed to be played from start to finish, this means that there will be a few issues that come up when you're playing from version to version. The biggest one being pacing. If you beat all the stories of v0.12 for example, then continue to play, all of their next content will be ready to go instantly upon being developed in most cases. (And once you've updated the game of course)

Events in game are coded to happen on average 2 - 3 days between each other so you have breathing room.

But if this is still an issue when playing from start to finish, please let me know where.
I'm sorry, I should've been more specific...

I mean that events from different girls played in a row.
It was an old save I used from back v0.11....

It was really weird to go through the whole Maria incident again, only to right after have happy scene swith other girls...x.x

Btw guys, was able to get v0.13.1 be playable oon JoiPlay v1.01.430.

Sep 10, 2017
0.13.0 worked totally fine, I grabbed 0.13.1 with no mods and upon loading my save it just errors. Here's the top snippet:

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 12428, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

I'll be reverting to 0.13.0 back until I can figure out why it doesn't like my save especially on just a bugfix update.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
0.13.0 worked totally fine, I grabbed 0.13.1 with no mods and upon loading my save it just errors. Here's the top snippet:

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 12428, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

I'll be reverting to 0.13.0 back until I can figure out why it doesn't like my save especially on just a bugfix update.
If you were using a mod before, you can't use the same save without the same mod.

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
The update seems to be to big and I don't have enough storage on my Mac disc. If I delete the older version present on my device, will I be able to keep my saves when I download the update? I'd hate to have to restart.

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019

Added the framework to enable easy manual updates.
Bugfixes
Will deleting an older version of the game wipe out my saves? I can't expand the zip file for 13.2 since I don't have enough space on my Mac disc.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will deleting an older version of the game wipe out my saves? I can't expand the zip file for 13.2 since I don't have enough space on my Mac disc.
While you can backup your save folder (it is inside games), there should also be a backup of them but I don't know where macs save them.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes