Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There was mention of Android pregnancy? I don't remember....x.x

She's got all that existential and being seen as nothing more then a robot drama going on.
Hope this won't lead to even more...

Ashley is the most likely to get first, probably after she finishes her school, getting pregnant before would force her to drop out and probably ruin everything she worked so hard for.

Linn is an elf, therefore her kids would probably be taken and made a sslave as well.
Something she clearly doesn't want and is one of her main motivations for freeing the elves.

Would Maria's kids suffer tthe same?
How do laws work fro quarter elves?

Kali is too busy with her studies aand her future to have time for a kid, the twins still need to get some of their shit together and with Autumn, it would probably lead to the game's first shotgun wedding. xD

So yeah, it's gonna take some time and development.
So lets all keep our fingers crossed.

While Android never got pregnant, she did technically have a child in v0.13.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

While Android never got pregnant, she did technically have a child in v0.13.
Woah, would've been nice to see...but I accidentally updated the damn JoiPlay and now it's on the unplayable version...

Does anyone kknow the last JoiPlay version the game was playable on?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Right now sadly none of the characters are in any good position to have a baby, the android even can't.

I mean, as of the latest update you could say the Android is the only one having offspring. That doesn't help the pregnancy fetishists though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
would like to see pregnancy added and be able to knock all the girls up multiple(unlimited times) times,etc
this game is screaming for it BAD....i mean come on look at all the dialogues from all the girls
As has been said before, due to the limitations of the way the game is made, pregnancy will be added near the end of each girls' stories, in order to limit the need of extra sprites.
I mean, as of the latest update you could say the Android is the only one having offspring. That doesn't help the pregnancy fetishists though.
Android could also be 'pregnant' as a surrogate mother, to carry a child for someone whose build is too small, and carrying a child could be hazardous to her health, like Ashley, or someone who "doesn't want want to take the time away from her work", like Kali, or even someone who just doesn't want their family to find out they got pregnant, but doesn't want to give up their child. There are any number of reasons for such a thing...

This could not only help the young woman who wants the child, but it could also help Android grow closer to humanity as a whole, and a better understanding of life and how fragile and precious it is.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
She does, you unlocked it in the kitchen.
under obedience and also in her sexy dress yeah BUT not her sex menu when you visit her bed room
and if it unlocks for her bedroom sex menu then how do you trigger it because ive been trying like crazy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
under obedience and also in her sexy dress yeah BUT not her sex menu when you visit her bed room
and if it unlocks for her bedroom sex menu then how do you trigger it because ive been trying like crazy
She also does it if you use her as your alarm clock. She is the BJ Queen! No one can top Lin!

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Harem Hotel [v0.13.1 Public] [Runey] - Original size 7.3GB
Compressed Android Port(1.3GB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Seriously ur the man hope u continue port HH since the original can't do it anymore

Reactions: nedrane

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
As has been said before, due to the limitations of the way the game is made, pregnancy will be added near the end of each girls' stories, in order to limit the need of extra sprites.

Android could also be 'pregnant' as a surrogate mother, to carry a child for someone whose build is too small, and carrying a child could be hazardous to her health, like Ashley, or someone who "doesn't want want to take the time away from her work", like Kali, or even someone who just doesn't want their family to find out they got pregnant, but doesn't want to give up their child. There are any number of reasons for such a thing...

This could not only help the young woman who wants the child, but it could also help Android grow closer to humanity as a whole, and a better understanding of life and how fragile and precious it is.
Hm, the idea of a artificial womb on androids sounds like an interesting idea.

But wouldn't that cause some controversy about babies being born in machines?

I mean Ectogenesis, the term for pregnancy outside the uterus, has in real life been a big topic in medicine, psychology and ethics.
And there are laws in certain countries that ban human embryos developing outside the body for more than 14 days.

So it's gonna be interesting seeing how it goes in the game.

And how would it work on women who are already pregnant?
Removing it and putting it in an aAndroid sounds.....dangerous...

Ugh...this is still a hentai game...I really gotta stop over thinking these things...x.x

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hm, the idea of a artificial womb on androids sounds like an interesting idea.

But wouldn't that cause some controversy about babies being born in machines?

I mean Ectogenesis, the term for pregnancy outside the uterus, has in real life been a big topic in medicine, psychology and ethics.
And there are laws in certain countries that ban human embryos developing outside the body for more than 14 days.

So it's gonna be interesting seeing how it goes in the game.

And how would it work on women who are already pregnant?
Removing it and putting it in an aAndroid sounds.....dangerous...

Ugh...this is still a hentai game...I really gotta stop over thinking these things...x.x
I was thinking about it as more of a surrogate mother, which is also a real thing we do with real people, where an embryo is implanted into another woman who carries it to term. To me, this is something rich women would use to keep their figures, since the androids are already set up to be lifelike in that regard for sex, it is not too hard to imagine them being used in that way as well.

The zygote could be fertilized in a lab as well, but transplanting one is not exactly uncommon in our world, and the tech in this one is much better than ours in many ways.

Reactions: DedL0l

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I was thinking about it as more of a surrogate mother, which is also a real thing we do with real people, where an embryo is implanted into another woman who carries it to term. To me, this is something rich women would use to keep their figures, since the androids are already set up to be lifelike in that regard for sex, it is not too hard to imagine them being used in that way as well.

The zygote could be fertilized in a lab as well, but transplanting one is not exactly uncommon in our world, and the tech in this one is much better than ours in many ways.
Hm...true.

But the surrogate mothers are actual human women, not robot, so it's a little different.

And having androids carry out children would still be controversial due to the higher risk to the baby.

Machines in the end are more likely to malfunction, have errors or bugs and even the smallest mistake could go HORRIBLY wrong.

On top of that, actually getting such a system on the market would probably take decades of testing and research.

And in the end only one mistake would be needed to completely stain the whole process in the eyes of consumers.

Harm a child and people will be at your throat regardless of your fame and publicity.

I'm overthinking it again....sorry...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hm...true.

But the surrogate mothers are actual human women, not robot, so it's a little different.

And having androids carry out children would still be controversial due to the higher risk to the baby.

Machines in the end are more likely to malfunction, have errors or bugs and even the smallest mistake could go HORRIBLY wrong.

On top of that, actually getting such a system on the market would probably take decades of testing and research.

And in the end only one mistake would be needed to completely stain the whole process in the eyes of consumers.

Harm a child and people will be at your throat regardless of your fame and publicity.

I'm overthinking it again....sorry...
While that is true, that is partly due to the fact that we don't have good androids, but we do have things much like incubation chambers that can be used.

My assumption is that this tech has been out there, on the market for years, just not something we have needed to talk about in the game yet.

A technology that is either tried and true, or it is experimental, and we are the first ones trying it, on us, so only we are there to complain (in this case, the person would be desperate).

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Select the "Threesome" option; it's slightly misnamed, as though there are three people present, it is for all intents and purposes just Lin giving you a blowjob while the Android watches.

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
While that is true, that is partly due to the fact that we don't have good androids, but we do have things much like incubation chambers that can be used.

My assumption is that this tech has been out there, on the market for years, just not something we have needed to talk about in the game yet.

A technology that is either tried and true, or it is experimental, and we are the first ones trying it, on us, so only we are there to complain (in this case, the person would be desperate).
This actually got me thinking, a sort of "pregnant module" for androids has to exist in this sort of (in-game) world, right? I could see something like this exisisting. If Android can change her breast size at will, why not change her belly into pregnant/not pregnant. I mean, if there's a lactation module there's definitely a pregnant module, for people who dig the pregnant ladies.

Outside of in-game posibilities, I think something like this would be nice to have for sexy times. Thing is, it may be a pain in the ass to do for all of Android's outfits and such. That being said, I could see how you could say "well yeah, but only works for Android's second form because <android stuff/reasons>". That would reduce the work and still get us a kind of pregnancy option. Although, something tells me Runey won't implement something like this to Android's second form. Still, I would like to have something like this.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Select the "Threesome" option; it's slightly misnamed, as though there are three people present, it is for all intents and purposes just Lin giving you a blowjob while the Android watches.
i have been...ive been doing everything i can that has the bj options in hopes of it will finally unlock for the solo sex in her bed room
kind of annoying and aggravating that bj are NOT in solo sex in bed room and even more so that its listed in public sex menu she sucks me off on the couch cant stress enough how bad it drives me nuts that i cant get it for solo menu slutness is 89 and friendship is 40 so...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This actually got me thinking, a sort of "pregnant module" for androids has to exist in this sort of (in-game) world, right? I could see something like this exisisting. If Android can change her breast size at will, why not change her belly into pregnant/not pregnant. I mean, if there's a lactation module there's definitely a pregnant module, for people who dig the pregnant ladies.

Outside of in-game posibilities, I think something like this would be nice to have for sexy times. Thing is, it may be a pain in the ass to do for all of Android's outfits and such. That being said, I could see how you could say "well yeah, but only works for Android's second form because <android stuff/reasons>". That would reduce the work and still get us a kind of pregnancy option. Although, something tells me Runey won't implement something like this to Android's second form. Still, I would like to have something like this.
Earlier in the game she kind of lets on, she can actually get pregnant, but she says it very quietly ie in very small letters. So according to what she says, there isn't a need for any kind of pregnancy module. However, during the night sneak to her, she just says random preprogrammed guff, encouraging him to cum in her because she can't get pregnant. which is just an encouragement for the mc to cum inside her without consequences, what if there is some kind of consequence in later updates? Maybe she has some kind of ability to stop herself from getting pregnant. Also, I don't entirely think she is completely synthetic either because if you follow her story from the beginning there are tiny little hints in some conversations which say that not every part of her is a machine or synthetic.

I just hope that 0.14.1 Will soon be out, its really one of the finer vn's where the mc isnt a complete fucktard. In fact the mc compared to most other vn's is actually pretty good if not completely slow in the head at times lol

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
In order for an android to get pregnant there are only two options:
1. You find a third party egg to fertilize and than just use the android as the carrier.
2. The android has a stockpile of "its own" eggs that had to come from somewhere.

#1 would make it not her baby, just her pregnancy. #2 would be interesting... especially since she was built by the MCs grandfather. I mean, what did he do? Clone up a female version of his genetic for eggs? Do we want to go there?

Either way, my money is on Ash being the first mother here. At least that's what I am cheering for. If for no other reason than because 12 babies takes a LOT of work and we need to get pumping now if we are to accomplish it in a timely manner.

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes