HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
as some one who is alive because the benefits of a medication that wouldn't have been available only a few years earlier makes me a bit testy. (again maybe ""magic"" has to do with it)
No need to get testy. I see this as her way of dealing with her fathers convictions. She did stay within civilization and is well aware what advantages these advancements bring.

The only real magic that's been confirmed so far is the fairies invisibility powered by their crystals.

failureatheart

Dec 2, 2020
Could you DM this to me so I don't forget?
Any idea when you may be releasing a new version? What you have so far is simply amazing. I've found few bugs and the ones I came across I could hit an "ignore" button and play passed it without issue.

Were I you I'd simply focus on expanding the stories in this sort of order:
Priority 1:
The sisters Emma and Felicity to include some repeatable 3 way content

Priority 2:
Then work towards getting Autumn to be fuckable and have it lead to Hazel having a sort of secret break down where she starts getting horny away from the PC and others only for something to happen where one day you return to the cafe with autumn to a large line and Hazel locked in a bathroom crying from shame. Have Autumn tell you to call in the maids in the cafe while her and you try to get Hazel to open the door and talk with you. Eventually for some reason or another Hazel gets enough confidence to open the door but after a short talk with Autumn and you the impression is given that Hazel can't talk with Autumn and wants to talk with you alone. Autumn being insecure doesn't let it happen. So Hazel runs off crying and leaves the cafe for her grandma's. Autumn is left needing to run the cafe, to which you let the android help out. Eventually during talks after Autumn closes the cafe you get her to stop being selfish toward you and accepting the other girls in the harem. This could even lead to fucking her while she takes orders at the register sort of debauchery...

Later in another scene you get word from Autumn where it was Hazel ran off to and get told to go check on her since she still hasn't come back to work and Autumn knows something is wrong and since Hazel refuses to talk with her she might as well let you take a shot at it. This then can lead to you daily checking on Hazel a few times with Hazel admitting to feeling like a horny lil slut who just wants to do bad things because she's been overly pent up. Eventually she kisses you and feels horrible about it since you are dating her sis so she pushes you away for that day too. Eventually you try again another day and convince her that Autumn already knows you bang other women and doesn't care. This leads to you slowly getting Hazel out of her shell while having to narrowly dodge grandma's interruptions while you are "helping around the farm" and you notice she's a little crazy the way ashley was at first but less murderous and more I'm going to use you as my personal cock-slave sort of dominatrix/baby crazy-ish. So much so you get an option one day to "Cum outside" to which she wraps her legs around you and won't let you go, to which you struggle but still cum inside anyway since she's got an iron leg lock on you. (<please make that un-lockable as a repeatable event btw, preferably missionary with you on top.)

Eventually she feels satiated enough by fucking you and very nearly getting caught that she decides its better to go back to work and be a slut there than to chance it at grandma's.

After awhile of fucking around (literally) at the cafe back and forth between the two you get them comfortable enough with one another to have a three-way back at the hotel. Eventually grandma wants you all over for an update on how those babies are coming along with Autumn so you go back for a meal there. This time in a dining room where their father makes an appearance. You get an under the table double blow job from the girls while they both try to "fix" a table leg that's "busted" during the meal. The dad and grandma are pretty oblivious. You then have the girls decide to steal you away to a barn to feed some horses before grandma can serve desert. You take too long fucking in the barn and grandma catches you, but decides not to tell their father if you agree to marry one of them. (Because of this too Hazel gets the lines under her eyes later from grandma)
To this you get options of "tell her no" which fucks over the chances with both girls since now their father knows and it's your fault they lose their jobs at the cafe or "tell her yes" which locks them into being bitchy to each other trying to fight for your hand and ending the ability to have three-ways in the future, or "tell her yes (but lie)" which leads grandma to believe you, and right after you head home for the night you explain to both the girls you aren't a one girl type of guy and intend to love everyone in the harem equally, to which they accept that you lied under pressure to save them, but they make you promise not to lie to them, to which you agree. Eventually somewhere you can unlock a scene for both girls where you go off horseback riding from the farm and fuck them on the back of the horse. If you so chose to go that route or include it you could make other options of ways to use the horse, depending how debaucherous you wanted to be.

Priority 3:
Other than focusing on the relationships for the two set of sisters (*ahem* 1 set of "clones" and one set of sisters (fuck you and your rules patreon!)) I think the next set of focus would be in utilizing the elves in the sanctuary and Jin in order to push Lin's story line along but include some scenes with the girls in the sanctuary and some with Jin as repeatable scenes, then go for three-way scenes using the Lin-Jin combo.

I hope my priority 2 section perhaps made some ideas pop in your head for how to flow the Autumn & Hazel side of things, I don't care a single bit if you were to do exactly what I'd laid out either (in fact I'd be thrilled, I just want to play it I think it'd be hot).
But that's how I feel things should be prioritized, sorry if I seem at all bossy, I'm honestly not trying to be I'm just trying to use this as a way to tell you what I see as a good path forward as a fan based on what makes me enjoy the game more (or less).
Honestly you've done an amazing job with this game. More than most anyone I've seen who makes this sort of content.

I really hope you stick with it as I will check back to see how things progress. Also personally I really appreciate the values you put in the background like the ending slavery, the protesting slavery, the teaching more "primitive" cultures (for lack of a better word) how to survive against corporate exploitation type nations, etc. I love the feeling of being good and wholesome while I'm banging sisters and having several girlfriends and keeping a sex dungeon. It's fucking LIT!

Keep at it!
<3

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i have a bit of an issue with some shit that is just taken as fact that a character says... maybe magic has to do with it? magic seems to be introduced fairly recently.

View attachment 1328970

View attachment 1328971

as some one who is alive because the benefits of a medication that wouldn't have been available only a few years earlier makes me a bit testy. (again maybe ""magic"" has to do with it)
I am not sure what your problem is, all the medications we have, even the new RNA vaccines, are all based on what we used to have. Every advancement we make, is taking something we had, and refining it into something better. Most of our medicines are also based on natural remedies we used to use, we just made them better.
also if we are going to have these "emotional" scenes with jin why the fuck do we still have her in chains?
Because it is the law.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
No need to get testy. I see this as her way of dealing with her fathers convictions. She did stay within civilization and is well aware what advantages these advancements bring.

The only real magic that's been confirmed so far is the fairies invisibility powered by their crystals.
Exactly right. What a character says isn't to be taken as fact. It just shows what that character happens to think, and people all over the world -- including me! -- believe things that aren't true. That's part of character.

This actually reminds me of people who quote Shakespeare as if he believes what he has one of his characters say. It's especially hilarious when they approvingly quote Polonius ( e.g. "Neither a borrower nor a lender be") when it should be obvious from the context of the play (Hamlet) that Polonius is a pompous fool, full of worldly wisdom that leads one to hell.

Shakespeare does NOT equal Polonius.

Reactions: TheDevian

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
ah dammit, my last version was 12.2, i keep getting errors when i use them for 13.1, can only ignore them for so long until it stops working.
any way around this, really sucks if i have to start all over.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ah dammit, my last version was 12.2, i keep getting errors when i use them for 13.1, can only ignore them for so long until it stops working.
any way around this, really sucks if i have to start all over.
Were you using a mod last time?

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Priority 2:
Then work towards getting Autumn to be fuckable and have it lead to Hazel having a sort of secret break down where she starts getting horny away from the PC and others only for something to happen where one day you return to the cafe with autumn to a large line and Hazel locked in a bathroom crying from shame. Have Autumn tell you to call in the maids in the cafe while her and you try to get Hazel to open the door and talk with you. Eventually for some reason or another Hazel gets enough confidence to open the door but after a short talk with Autumn and you the impression is given that Hazel can't talk with Autumn and wants to talk with you alone. Autumn being insecure doesn't let it happen. So Hazel runs off crying and leaves the cafe for her grandma's. Autumn is left needing to run the cafe, to which you let the android help out. Eventually during talks after Autumn closes the cafe you get her to stop being selfish toward you and accepting the other girls in the harem. This could even lead to fucking her while she takes orders at the register sort of debauchery...

Later in another scene you get word from Autumn where it was Hazel ran off to and get told to go check on her since she still hasn't come back to work and Autumn knows something is wrong and since Hazel refuses to talk with her she might as well let you take a shot at it. This then can lead to you daily checking on Hazel a few times with Hazel admitting to feeling like a horny lil slut who just wants to do bad things because she's been overly pent up. Eventually she kisses you and feels horrible about it since you are dating her sis so she pushes you away for that day too. Eventually you try again another day and convince her that Autumn already knows you bang other women and doesn't care. This leads to you slowly getting Hazel out of her shell while having to narrowly dodge grandma's interruptions while you are "helping around the farm" and you notice she's a little crazy the way ashley was at first but less murderous and more I'm going to use you as my personal cock-slave sort of dominatrix/baby crazy-ish. So much so you get an option one day to "Cum outside" to which she wraps her legs around you and won't let you go, to which you struggle but still cum inside anyway since she's got an iron leg lock on you. (<please make that un-lockable as a repeatable event btw, preferably missionary with you on top.)

Eventually she feels satiated enough by fucking you and very nearly getting caught that she decides its better to go back to work and be a slut there than to chance it at grandma's.

After awhile of fucking around (literally) at the cafe back and forth between the two you get them comfortable enough with one another to have a three-way back at the hotel. Eventually grandma wants you all over for an update on how those babies are coming along with Autumn so you go back for a meal there. This time in a dining room where their father makes an appearance. You get an under the table double blow job from the girls while they both try to "fix" a table leg that's "busted" during the meal. The dad and grandma are pretty oblivious. You then have the girls decide to steal you away to a barn to feed some horses before grandma can serve desert. You take too long fucking in the barn and grandma catches you, but decides not to tell their father if you agree to marry one of them. (Because of this too Hazel gets the lines under her eyes later from grandma)
To this you get options of "tell her no" which fucks over the chances with both girls since now their father knows and it's your fault they lose their jobs at the cafe or "tell her yes" which locks them into being bitchy to each other trying to fight for your hand and ending the ability to have three-ways in the future, or "tell her yes (but lie)" which leads grandma to believe you, and right after you head home for the night you explain to both the girls you aren't a one girl type of guy and intend to love everyone in the harem equally, to which they accept that you lied under pressure to save them, but they make you promise not to lie to them, to which you agree. Eventually somewhere you can unlock a scene for both girls where you go off horseback riding from the farm and fuck them on the back of the horse. If you so chose to go that route or include it you could make other options of ways to use the horse, depending how debaucherous you wanted to be.
I really like these ideas as a base for the Autumn path going forward, notably Hazel as a side LI. My only reservation is that making it more about Hazel feeling humiliation is a bit too similar to the dynamic between Kali and Lucy. I would prefer the characters play to their strengths: Autumn's arc is about faith and loss of it, and corruption to lust in the process, but also about the romantic feelings Autumn has that bring her down that path. And Hazel is the neglected child, always in her sister's shadow in her Grandma's eyes, just wanting to be loved or at least appreciated, which does provide some corruption opportunity but also for some sweet romance. MC starts as the forbidden fruit, but he also seems to be the only person that cares about either of them as people of free will rather than as servants of Gaius existing to fulfill a role for a bigger cause and little more. Making one or both girls accepting of the harem is the easiest part because of their inevitable character arcs in embracing love and freedom, but how to make their stories with the MC unique and fulfilling can be made or broken on how well the romantic story plays with their personalities.

Keep at it!
<3
This is most important!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
sadly only issue i have is there should be an option to send jin to rehab, i like her the way she is lol.... better have something good in the works for her Runey

bolithe

Apr 29, 2020
I've played a lot of unfinished games, but man did this game catch me normally I don't care if the project takes time or gets abandoned, but this game is unique I love everything about it. I am definitely looking forward for more updates. If this game is one day finished and I played it completely I will be sad. Thanks for the amazing content.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If there are any loremasters here that would like to help with the upcoming Harem Hotel wiki, please let me know! :)

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
Hey Runey. I see that you are pretty active here and I like that. I like it when devs are open for suggestions and opinions. I have couple of questions and hope you can answer them.

1. Are there any plans for overhauling some of doggy animations? They are kind of repetitive and mostly do not show much. They are really well done as is, but I was thinking it might be good to overhaul them and add maybe different changeable angles like pov or from the ground angle. Maybe adding different positions for repeatable scenes (for anal too). I think any of these would be nice additions that people would like to see. And I know that animations are one of the hardest parts.

2. What are the plans for the next tenant on the last room on 2nd floor? And are there any plans for adding even more tenants and getting 3rd floor? Do you plan to add someone already in the game or will it be completely new character/s? Since it seems to me like you plan to intertwine the overall story between all tenants and MC, there are some good potential tenants from the existing characters. I am bad with names, but for example that black girl with curly hair (was it Nala?). She can be like MCs connection to the police for helping with the story. Maybe her saying that she would like to live in place like this hotel (hotspring scene) was foreshadowing :pOr maybe adding someone for fetish, like maybe mother/daughter combo or just milf.

3. Are there any plans of adding more side character stories? Girls from Kali's uni, those two teachers, Ren, Hazel, owl clan girls etc. Do you maybe plan to go into religious stuff with that Saint Lilith? You can also develop her into an addition to the MC and story and make her a connection to the church for MC. You know how it goes, MC "corrupts" her and she helps the squad with elf situation.

4. I finished Ashley story so far but even after the message, I still got a quest with her and fairies and all of you searching for Ms Ren. What's up with that? Was it planned to be like that or?

5. This will just be a flavor one and not so important. Have you planned on adding customisations for the hotel? You know, spend money to make walls look different, add decorations here and there, maybe even some more rooms for additional content etc? As I said, this is just for flavor.

Overall, this game is awesome. Great job man, you're talented. Will support you and I hope you are getting lot of support from peeps for this. Love the PR at the end and honesty behind message. Keep it up, you're doing great.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey. I see that you are pretty active here and I like that. I like it when devs are open for suggestions and opinions. I have couple of questions and hope you can answer them.

1. Are there any plans for overhauling some of doggy animations? They are kind of repetitive and mostly do not show much. They are really well done as is, but I was thinking it might be good to overhaul them and add maybe different changeable angles like pov or from the ground angle. Maybe adding different positions for repeatable scenes (for anal too). I think any of these would be nice additions that people would like to see. And I know that animations are one of the hardest parts.
There are no plans of overhauling the animation itself. I'm not an animator and just use what I have available to me. The most I can do is adjust the lighting, angle, outfit and character.

2. What are the plans for the next tenant on the last room on 2nd floor? And are there any plans for adding even more tenants and getting 3rd floor? Do you plan to add someone already in the game or will it be completely new character/s? Since it seems to me like you plan to intertwine the overall story between all tenants and MC, there are some good potential tenants from the existing characters. I am bad with names, but for example that black girl with curly hair (was it Nala?). She can be like MCs connection to the police for helping with the story. Maybe her saying that she would like to live in place like this hotel (hotspring scene) was foreshadowing :pOr maybe adding someone for fetish, like maybe mother/daughter combo or just milf.
I don't want to spoil anything.

3. Are there any plans of adding more side character stories? Girls from Kali's uni, those two teachers, Ren, Hazel, owl clan girls etc. Do you maybe plan to go into religious stuff with that Saint Lilith? You can also develop her into an addition to the MC and story and make her a connection to the church for MC. You know how it goes, MC "corrupts" her and she helps the squad with elf situation.
There will definitely be more side characters!

4. I finished Ashley story so far but even after the message, I still got a quest with her and fairies and all of you searching for Ms Ren. What's up with that? Was it planned to be like that or?
This is a bug that will be fixed in v0.13.2

5. This will just be a flavor one and not so important. Have you planned on adding customisations for the hotel? You know, spend money to make walls look different, add decorations here and there, maybe even some more rooms for additional content etc? As I said, this is just for flavor.
No. Just one different customization option would double the amount of images whenever that object is shown. The game is big enough as is, and doing customization to that level would just be a waste of time. If this were a fully 3D game, or fully sprite based game, customization like that would be very easy.

Overall, this game is awesome. Great job man, you're talented. Will support you and I hope you are getting lot of support from peeps for this. Love the PR at the end and honesty behind message. Keep it up, you're doing great.

Thank you! :)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Does freeing Lin have any big consequences, or only consequences for story lore?

Like, it doesn't actually get her removed from the game, right? Or rather, do we miss lewd scenes if we free, or don't free her?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes