BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Now wait a damn minute....

I'm replaying cuz of Kali's story seemingly stuck, and I wanted to go through Ashley's story again.... and organize the saves.

In any case... Hana's parents wanted to raise her vegan and they're religious? Is that a thing? Not that it can't be but that almost seems exclusive to eachother.
Depends on the religion. Some realworld ones forbid consumption of certain kinds of meat, so a vegan lifestyle can be compatible with it.

I am, of course, not well-versed on the tenets of the religion in the game, but since fiction is at least somewhat based on reality, it's quite possible.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyome have the save for 0.12 with everything maxxed out? Mine isnt working on 0.13 TnT

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Unofficial Harem Hotel Update Patch [v0.13 to v0.13.1] [c3p0] crunched

This is a compressed version of c3p0's . All credit goes to him.
This Update Patch is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
sigh, the patch is missing some images, all the aut_clewd ones
Exception: Image 'aut_clewd1' not found.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
sigh, the patch is missing some images, all the aut_clewd ones
Exception: Image 'aut_clewd1' not found.
You're right, because this image were added between 0.12.4 and 0.13, thus this image are in the patch from 0.12.4 to 0.13 (checked) and not in the patch from 0.12.4 to 0.13.1.

Reactions: "CJ"

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Now wait a damn minute....

I'm replaying cuz of Kali's story seemingly stuck, and I wanted to go through Ashley's story again.... and organize the saves.

In any case... Hana's parents wanted to raise her vegan and they're religious? Is that a thing? Not that it can't be but that almost seems exclusive to eachother.
I've debated doing this myself but primarily because I can't interact with her sister at all. Not sure how I managed to bork that but oh well.
Lets face it thought- Kali is always worth repeating :D

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
*see's Androids full Skynet sentience taking place*
*see's Androids willingness to do anything for her friends because of their limited time*
Yes yes..... please allow my prediction to come through! *rubs hands with hopeful malevolent (cough)... evil (cough)... lotion-ed glee*

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
This has not been updated for 0.13, I'll take a look at it once I can get to a PC over the weekend.

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption, unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts with the other rpy files, then the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = ??
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental)
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
Sadly the mod for violet doesnt work, i get an error

Reactions: Otyi

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Not every image you see online of harem hotel characters is from the game.
Quoting this to get your attention.

Here follows a preliminary analysis of the game so far. Attached you will find a complete worksheet with the raw data.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this has been helpful. Also, if anyone else disagrees with my analysis please respond so that the dev can get a more accurate picture.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Quoting this to get your attention.

Here follows a preliminary analysis of the game so far. Attached you will find a complete worksheet with the raw data.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

That $10k is meant to be for Sylvia, Nia, Ann, and the Sanctuary so you don't have to grind for a long time to get them. You mentioned using that $10k for other stuff, which is fine, but how did the rest of the game play from here? I assume you don't have enough money for everything in the sanctuary?
With all of those purchases, and according to your wallet, you would be in the negative if you tried to buy it all now.

Oli8LK

Jul 31, 2021
I download and install the game, I say new game after logging in, and after writing and confirming the character names, the game does not start, it always remains on the black screen. Please help me.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you!

That $10k is meant to be for Sylvia, Nia, Ann, and the Sanctuary so you don't have to grind for a long time to get them. You mentioned using that $10k for other stuff, which is fine, but how did the rest of the game play from here? I assume you don't have enough money for everything in the sanctuary?
With all of those purchases, and according to your wallet, you would be in the negative if you tried to buy it all now.
I got the money, bought the sanctuary and met Sylvia but I still didn't get the special event to buy her and the others. I think Lins quest line just didn't advance far enough yet.

But either way, once you get full upgrades on the bar money just ceases being an issue.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I got the money, bought the sanctuary and met Sylvia but I still didn't get the special event to buy her and the others. I think Lins quest line just didn't advance far enough yet.

But either way, once you get full upgrades on the bar money just ceases being an issue.
So you haven't completed the full list of feedback yet? I assumed at first you had completed the story from scratch. Please let me know how everything feels together, with the included purchase of some outfits every now and then, and the sanctuary/elves. I expect players to be sitting on some cash at your point in the story, but that should quickly transform into a state of needing more when you have the options to buy the sanctuary and the elves. I'll keep an eye out.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wait ... wait .... fuck that i want her back dammit ..... can i please have her back ,,, Runey .. pleeeeeaaaassseeeee :cry:
i always do :)
i freaking love this game :love:
Yes, like all events in this game, you have to usually wait a few days or so between them. You will see her again soon, they will let you know when it is time. Just play with someone else for a while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes