Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm glad things are moving forward with Kate I have always liked her. Albeit just a foot job at this point, I was kind of expecting some vore content with the final riddle but personally I'm very glad it wasn't.

Reactions: imzahai

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Runey, I could be wrong but I'm 90% sure Jin used to be in the leaf outfit on Wednesdays after you buy her but she isn't now, well she kind of is, she's not when she is standing but she is if you talk to Lin on a Wednesday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey, I could be wrong but I'm 90% sure Jin used to be in the leaf outfit on Wednesdays after you buy her but she isn't now, well she kind of is, she's not when she is standing but she is if you talk to Lin on a Wednesday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My headcanon explanation was that the drugs made her forget... lol

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
what i really like about Hazel;
MC brings the girls and naughtiness, she comments but admits it boosts sales, but freaks out when its her little sister, i really liked that because its realistic - and will make any chance of a seduction harder, and oh so much sweeter!

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Odd error;
Lin in Slut outfit, after spending time with her and go to her Room... she propositions MC and has the Maid Outfit Lin on top of the slut out fit lin. didn't happen to any other characters, and only happened in that way

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
If Vanessa or Moon move in, I'd much rather see theirs. But anything with Autumn right now is going to be interesting because of how religious and untouched she is. She might get different treatments in the dungeon because of how she is. A few of them have been repetitious so I guess with Autumn it might be more dialogue. Only Runey knows
Oh yes, either Moon or Vanessa, I would love to see that finally happening.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I could be wrong but I'm 90% sure Jin used to be in the leaf outfit on Wednesdays after you buy her but she isn't now, well she kind of is, she's not when she is standing but she is if you talk to Lin on a Wednesday.
I think it was just retconned out. You're absolutely correct that she used to wear the vines, and the way Lin spoke about them implied it was a well-known thing that every elf does on Wednesday (she even referred to wearing the vines as "just a habit"), but that no longer seems to be the case.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
She used to be every Wednesday right? I haven't played for quite a few updated but I'm almost positive I thought to myself "that's a nice touch".
Yeah every Wednesday she does her beautiful vine outfit.

screenshot0104.png

Such beauty. Runey created my most favorite girl I've ever seen in a VN. It's funny, in a harem type game, she's the only I let sleep with me every night (unless it's an story-driven event) and the only one I interact with (Hug/Kiss).

Yes I do max out other girls' stats just for a completionist reason, but Lin gets all of my attention besides that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think it was just retconned out. You're absolutely correct that she used to wear the vines, and the way Lin spoke about them implied it was a well-known thing that every elf does on Wednesday (she even referred to wearing the vines as "just a habit"), but that no longer seems to be the case.
It's funny, in a harem type game, she's the only I let sleep with me every night (unless it's an story-driven event) and the only one I interact with (Hug/Kiss).
I though that was the case with Jin, it seems I'm still my normal amount of crazy. Yeah, Mark, I'm really digging the new "interact" stuff even though it doesn't seem to actually effect anything, it's nice to be able hug and kiss the girls whenever you want.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I though that was the case with Jin, it seems I'm still my normal amount of crazy. Yeah, Mark, I'm really digging the new "interact" stuff even though it doesn't seem to actually effect anything, it's nice to be able hug and kiss the girls whenever you want.
I started doing that with Lin only about halfway through my first run, since then, don't do it with any other girl. Unless it's story driven or I want to get their stats up for events or clothes or whatever, they get nothing from me. :LOL:

Moon is the only exception to that, as she gets visited frequently by me :ROFLMAO:

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
I'm debating whether to buy Jin. Is she developed as a full character yet, or does she still just have a few repeatable acts in the dungeon? It feels weird just having her randomly hang around Lin's room with little possibility to interact. Also, does she affect Lin's story at all?

qeror69

Oct 30, 2020
Runey hi,
i had question i seen some images and videos of Kali take to cafe (exhibiton) but at i start at 0.13 version i had no possibility to do that, is there any possibility to return this option or some way how to do it ingame yet?
thx

btw: i found these but not encounr it in game (full complete 0.13.1 except Luci, and not Kali in cafee nudity)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm debating whether to buy Jin. Is she developed as a full character yet, or does she still just have a few repeatable acts in the dungeon? It feels weird just having her randomly hang around Lin's room with little possibility to interact. Also, does she affect Lin's story at all?
Jin helps with Lin's questline. There's not much more to it than that. You help her if you want. If not, you have repeatable Dungeon content with her. I never not helped her. For the most part, for now, she's just there, but she does have some scenes, but they all involve Lin in some way. It makes Lin happy so that's why I do it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey hi,
i had question i seen some images and videos of Kali take to cafe (exhibiton) but at i start at 0.13 version i had no possibility to do that, is there any possibility to return this option or some way how to do it ingame yet?
thx

btw: i found these but not encounr it in game (full complete 0.13.1 except Luci, and not Kali in cafee nudity)
Not every image you see online of harem hotel characters is from the game.

qeror69

Oct 30, 2020
Not every image you see online of harem hotel characters is from the game.
Like some of Kali exhibition on cafe?, its lot and refers to 0.12 vresion on some walktrought video
sorry for stuid quesstions but thats realy interresting part that i missing in my story line :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She used to be every Wednesday right? I haven't played for quite a few updated but I'm almost positive I thought to myself "that's a nice touch".
Yeah, she did. My thoughts are that she was just doing it because Lin helped her and probably said something about it helping her get laid. :p

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes