Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Runey you did it again. I do like how Autumn developed, especially during the cafe scenes. Ellen was a nice touch with the BJ at the reception, but I would like to see her creampied like the rest of the girls. Kate is becoming one of my favourite characters in this game because of her dialogue and interactions with the MC. Can't wait to see more of that, hopefully in the next update we can have sex with her.
I am still waiting on the Felicity and Emma threesome, but with both involved, not like Kali and Lucia with one on his dick and one receiving cuni from MC.

Also, for the love of Gaius, could you include Nia and Sylvia sex scenes? Nia already had sex with the MC and loved it, but Sylvia just a BJ. It should be possible to have Nia in your room or at least be willing to have sex when you go to her.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Runey

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Runey, I hate to keep pointing these out but there seems to be a bug with Felicity's HUD. If you ask her to hang out at the beach her stats are displayed like you asked her about exhibition and they stay on screen after you get back.

A small suggestion on that front, it would bee much easier to see with a semi transparent background or an outline to the text, it tends to blend in with the background.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Runey, I hate to keep pointing these out but there seems to be a bug with Felicity's HUD. If you ask her to hang out at the beach her stats are displayed like you asked her about exhibition and they stay on screen after you get back.

A small suggestion on that front, it would bee much easier to see with a semi transparent background or an outline to the text, it tends to blend in with the background.

I get that too, but when I choose another girl it goes away

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Oh btw Runey. Minor thing, but while Emma and Felicity are supposed to be at college, sometimes Emma shows up in the utility room to masturbate. You still can't take her to the dungeon or anything, but she's definitely there.

Feb 11, 2021
Might just be a result of me cheating money, but buying and giving Kali her slut outfit before we've first fucked her allows us to see her slut sex scene anyway. Also leaving the cheat textbox on the computer empty and pressing enter causes an error. Easily fixed with rollback, but still

Edit: Maria's sex scenes are also available as soon as she gets the outfit, regardless of her canon story sex scene

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh btw Runey. Minor thing, but while Emma and Felicity are supposed to be at college, sometimes Emma shows up in the utility room to masturbate. You still can't take her to the dungeon or anything, but she's definitely there.
I've never seen Emma in the Utility Room doing that. I was actually questioning at one point if she did that at all there. I guess my timing was always off. I've seen Lin, Kali, Ashley & Maria there, but never Emma. Interesting. On my 3rd run now so I hopefully will see it.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Runey you did it again. I do like how Autumn developed, especially during the cafe scenes. Ellen was a nice touch with the BJ at the reception, but I would like to see her creampied like the rest of the girls. Kate is becoming one of my favourite characters in this game because of her dialogue and interactions with the MC. Can't wait to see more of that, hopefully in the next update we can have sex with her.
I am still waiting on the Felicity and Emma threesome, but with both involved, not like Kali and Lucia with one on his dick and one receiving cuni from MC.

Also, for the love of Gaius, could you include Nia and Sylvia sex scenes? Nia already had sex with the MC and loved it, but Sylvia just a BJ. It should be possible to have Nia in your room or at least be willing to have sex when you go to her.

Keep up the good work!
Well i think the issue with that one is obvious. Incest is a Patreon Soyboys favourite ban hammer excuse to make things real difficult for Runey. Sharing the MC is perfectly fine but as soon as you have sisters touching each other then there is no sugar coating the extra risks that having said scenes would introduce (and thus would need an external mod on another site to try and circumvent said issues). Even what we have requires an ingame unlock code such is how oppressive Patreon can be with the enforcement of their values and if you think im exaggerating and other devs get away with more then Runey himself fell foul of them already for Ashleys old default outfit which was essentially a school uniform so he had to change it.

Its not like hes against orgys or girl on girl action (weve actually had a lot of that usually with Maria, Lin and even Ashely in the mix more often than not) so maybe you can get some Nia and Sylvia action? lol. Still i was happy we got an update not focusing too hard on either and instead adding more story based content on other side girls (with one exception, i get the feeling he knows i was not at all happy about that one haha). There are fan faves (as far as i can tell) who have got zero content that need fleshed out too such as Julia the goth (by far the most canon story featured side girl to get no action yet), Ms Ren the nanny and me? I want to see what the fuck is up with that chick whos always sleeping on the job at the Pizza place.

There are others who i really like but knowing Runey and his preferences will be getting zero to no content like Ann and the drink Milf he teases pregnancy with at the bar (a kink i dont think hes planning on featuring in the game either, prob more chance of us getting to fuck the fairies than that haha). Nia and Sylvia will get more story down the line though and girls i must admit i had little care for including Vanessa and Kate have been growing on me now hes fleshing them out more with their own story routes. Some i think i just liked from the offset (Moon and Hana) but must admit ive hated Nia since the start and shes yet to win me over. Im grateful i get to put that bitch in her place with the Slave route - i aint no simp you can kidnap, demand everything from, be financially dependant on for freedom and then sass me instead of showing gratitude! haha. Sylvia slave content is 10/10 though, anyone who chose the love route are fools (no ive not even tried the love route and im biased but at least im honest about it! lol)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The exhibitionism training is optional, that doesn't happen unless you make it happen. The scenes you're mentioning are also far from the first step, and are around half way through her training.

This happens even faster for other characters, and this will also be the way dungeon content will be handled. She will be slowly eased into it through her story, and ramping that up is up to you.

If I were to include an exhibitionism scene in Autumn's story, it would require you unlock that trait, so she doesn't turn into an exhibitionist slut unless you turn her into one. She has already given you a blowjob in her story, so I figure "If you train her enough in exhibitionism, why not include a blowjob in that?"
Would have liked to see a tit job more than a bj there. :p I already got 50 BJs, but it's hard to get those boob jobs up... ;)
I get your defense. I'm saying she did a 180 way to fast to be honest. An uptight religious girl who yes...sucked your dick in private...going to I don't give a fuck about what her sister says or what my family thinks about my slutty ways is a pretty crazy leap. I'm not against it...just happened really fucking fast for her backstory to be honest. What do I know though? It's your story...I just wasn't expecting her to be that way so fast is all.
I will agree that it 'seemed' fast, but I would go out on a limb and say that part of that is due to it being introduced so late in her story. I am guessing that those higher level ones require having a certain love/slut requirements, and so if you have already built that up, like most of is have by now, you can get through it in a few days, where I assume if you started from the beginning, it would not seem so fast, because the various levels would take longer to reach.
I've never seen Emma in he Utility Room doing that. I was actually questioning at one point if she did that at all there. I guess my timing was always off. I've seen Lin, Kali, Ashley & Maria there, but never Emma. Interesting. On my 3rd run now so I hopefully will see it.
RNG is a fickle mistress. I have had her show up several days in a row, or something like that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I just played through the Android scene that involves a big part of her back story and I notice the dialogue has quite a few inconsistencies. She addresses you by the MC's name and again as Master, but never by what you tell her to call you in the beginning.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yes, and at friendship 18, she was unhappy if you even mentioned people would look at her in a bikini.
In her 17th story event (going to the beach), she said "there's nothing but sinners and exhibitonists at beaches, and I don't want to be associated with that." She was very uncomfortable with wearing a bikini in public, and showing that much of her body; in that event, if you tell her other people are looking at her, it reduces her affection, because she hates the idea. Five story events later, and she's perfectly comfortable sucking cock, essentially naked, in front of a group of strangers at her work place. That's a MASSIVE change in a tremendously short span of time.
That didn't happen 5 story events later though, that happened after 7 story events and 7 training scenes. The scene that happens 7 story events after you hear her talk bad about people at beaches is you fingering Autumn in the cafe.

The story from friendship 17 to friendship 24 takes place over 30% of her story content, so I see this as a decent enough change over a decent amount of time.

I think the problem in the discussion of her pacing is that when you hear people say "it's fast", you're comparing her development to that of other characters in terms of pure numbers (Kali 10 vs. Autumn 24) and concluding, "no, it's taken much longer." But when we say "it's fast", we're comparing Autumn 18 to Autumn 24, and noticing how vastly far apart her behaviour is in that short span of time.
I just want to make this clear, Autumn is not willing to suck your cock randomly at friendship 24 in public, this takes 7 training scenes to reach. When comparing Autumn's mindset at friendship 17, and friendship 24, there hasn't been a massive change, she just masturbates in a restroom. But when comparing a nearly fully trained exhibitionist autumn to friendship 17, there is a big difference, you're right. Which is my goal for all training scenes, and especially when you unlock the trait at 10.

When Autumn sucks your cock in public, she ends at 8/10 Exhibitionism, which is nearly the full trait unlocked. It wouldn't make much sense for her to still be scared of exhibitionism when she has the trait. That being said, she's not going to be on the same level of exhibitionism as Maria, for example.

The requirement of the In Love trait is needed for any exhibitionism content, but what do you think about also requiring the slut trait for autumn specifically to accept a blowjob and the options after?

What is their friendship level?

I just played through the Android scene that involves a big part of her back story and I notice the dialogue has quite a few inconsistencies. She addresses you by the MC's name and again as Master, but never by what you tell her to call you in the beginning.
I'm not quite sure what you're referencing here, can you share some photos?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Nia and Sylvia will get more story down the line though and girls i must admit i had little care for including Vanessa and Kate have been growing on me now hes fleshing them out more with their own story routes. Some i think i just liked from the offset (Moon and Hana) but must admit ive hated Nia since the start and shes yet to win me over. Im grateful i get to put that bitch in her place with the Slave route.
I know what you mean about Nia, but maybe because I'm biased. I knew someone who acted like that all the time(not the vigilante stuff).
Hana is adorable and Moon too. Waiting on more from them also, but there is just so much you can do in these updates. There are just so many characters with backstory.
I also have Sylvia on slave route and sometimes I switch just to see what's up.:)
Ashley is still the only one that kinda annoys me in the way she acts or what comes out of her mouth. I know she's a fan favourite here, but...yeah...I don't like her obsession with pregnancy and the way she says : It belongs in my pussy. I find myself watching my finger automatically reaching for the Ctrl key. I feel sorry for her, having to grow up the way she did. her shitty father, how everyone bullied her and abused her. That is written perfectly.(y)

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not quite sure what you're references here, can you share some photos?
It's the only time in all of her events and 186 in game days that the has called me anything but what I set when she was first introduced, least of all Master. She comes back from the store after you lend her the money and asks if she can call you by your name but she actually starts doing it before, and only during that event (so far).

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Emma and Felicity are at their max possible friendship for this version.
Oh okay, thanks for the fast response, one more question then: What time and day does this happen on?

It's the only time in all of her events and 186 in game days that the has called me anything but what I set when she was first introduced, least of all Master. She comes back from the store after you lend her the money and asks if she can call you by your name but she actually starts doing it before, and only during that event (so far).

Oh, I'm pretty sure this was intentional. When the maids call you by your name it's meant to be more personal.

Reactions: coyotegrey

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh okay, thanks for the fast response, one more question then: What time and day does this happen on?

Oh, I'm pretty sure this was intentional. When the maids call you by your name it's meant to be more personal.
I get that but she never called me anything other than "Daddy" in this case. And not once has she ever referred to me as her master or used my name until that event. It just feels like it comes out of nowhere to me I guess.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes