BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Oh okay, thanks for the fast response, one more question then: What time and day does this happen on?
Noontime, when the girls are supposed to be in college. Clicking on their door says "the girls should be in college right now" but Emma is very clearly riding her dildo in the utility room, that naughty girl :LUL:

Afraid I'm not sure which day this happens as I don't pay enough attention.

Reactions: Runey

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've also noticed that its the same dialogue with Felicity and Emma during the exhibition scene with Ashely even if you do it after they are expelled indefinitely, though I suppose they could still send the pics to their class whether they are in school or not. The same goes for the events with them and Maria, they talk like they are still in school and she is the captain of the cheerleading squad even though they are no longer in collage.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Noontime, when the girls are supposed to be in college. Clicking on their door says "the girls should be in college right now" but Emma is very clearly riding her dildo in the utility room, that naughty girl :LUL:

Afraid I'm not sure which day this happens as I don't pay enough attention.
I went through every day of the week and time they're at college, but I couldn't reproduce this error.

Reactions: BackwardsBird

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
New poll!

Who are your favorite Main Characters? >

Who are your favorite Side Characters? >

labrynth

Feb 3, 2021
So, is there a trick to getting the game to run through Joiplay on a device with Android 11 or higher? I followed the instructions and every time I try to launch it loads for about 2 minutes then returns to Joiplay's game select screen.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, is there a trick to getting the game to run through Joiplay on a device with Android 11 or higher? I followed the instructions and every time I try to launch it loads for about 2 minutes then returns to Joiplay's game select screen.
This is likely due to you installing the wrong version of Joiplay. Did you read the android installation guide in the OP?

labrynth

Feb 3, 2021
This is likely due to you installing the wrong version of Joiplay. Did you read the android installation guide in the OP?
I just read and followed the instructions from the post you made. I didn't realize there were different versions. I did, however download the ren'py plug in from Google play as well

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just read and followed the instructions from the post you made. I didn't realize there were different versions. I did, however download the ren'py plug in from Google play as well
It's the joiplay version that you need to focus on, not the Harm Hotel version. The current version of JoiPlay doesn't work.

labrynth

Feb 3, 2021
It's the joiplay version that you need to focus on, not the Harm Hotel version. The current version of JoiPlay doesn't work.
Crap......
Is there a way to get an earlier version? I probably missed it somewhere.

Tyvm for the help btw!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That didn't happen 5 story events later though, that happened after 7 story events and 7 training scenes. The scene that happens 7 story events after you hear her talk bad about people at beaches is you fingering Autumn in the cafe.

The story from friendship 17 to friendship 24 takes place over 30% of her story content, so I see this as a decent enough change over a decent amount of time.

I just want to make this clear, Autumn is not willing to suck your cock randomly at friendship 24 in public, this takes 7 training scenes to reach. When comparing Autumn's mindset at friendship 17, and friendship 24, there hasn't been a massive change, she just masturbates in a restroom. But when comparing a nearly fully trained exhibitionist autumn to friendship 17, there is a big difference, you're right. Which is my goal for all training scenes, and especially when you unlock the trait at 10.

When Autumn sucks your cock in public, she ends at 8/10 Exhibitionism, which is nearly the full trait unlocked. It wouldn't make much sense for her to still be scared of exhibitionism when she has the trait. That being said, she's not going to be on the same level of exhibitionism as Maria, for example.

The requirement of the In Love trait is needed for any exhibitionism content, but what do you think about also requiring the slut trait for autumn specifically to accept a blowjob and the options after?
I think some of this could also stem from there being a difference between getting the trait (being an exhibitionist) and being a fully trained 3star exhibitionist. Some may not think almost 1 star is enough?
New poll!

Who are your favorite Main Characters? >

Who are your favorite Side Characters? >
As always, Kali and Lin are my top two, Autumn moved up to almost tie with Maria, while Emma's recent jealousy events have had her drop a bit lower for me...

For the side girls, Juliet, Lucia, Hazel, Moon, and Vanessa, though I would also like to give an honorable mention to Nala, Jia, the kitten, and the desert elves. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Luci is a mini Kali, and since Kali will always be #1, that makes her high on my list. Besides, them playing together is always fun.
Hazel, I can't wait for her to loosen up, and join Autumn in the fun, she is even cuter than Autumn, and we don't have near enough redheads around the hotel! (Speaking of, how about one of Autumn's outfits be a goth one?)
Moon is always fun and adorable, and this update did not change my views on that.
Vanessa is proving to be more entertaining every day... ;)

Nala is quite hot, and brilliant, which I also find really sexy. I can't wait to see more of her, even though we have technically seen all of her... lol
Jia is also adorable, and really feel sorry for her degrading herself, even if she does have it a lot easier than most. I would really like to get her on out side, and once she is under our protection, she might be able to speak out more and help rally the people who still believe in her. (not to mention, how many people can say they banged both the High Elf and Common Elf queens?) XD
Kittens are awesome, nuff said.
The Desert Elves are really cool, you don't see that take too often, and their modicum of independence here also makes them rather unique in this world. I still hope we get to save that chubby one, and we get to see them again soon.

And Kate too, who I also share far too many traits with... lol

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Quite a few side characters, right?

Could be interesting if things calmed down w the tribe now that they have the robot defender thing, and now Qiya could come to the hotel for a visit but not permanently, say 30 days... Could be some really funny interactions w her surroundings.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Erm, you know this whole game is in a beta? Early Access, pre-release, whichever you choose, the game isn't done yet. I'm still developing it, and will begin working on v0.14 which will include more story (which hasn't been developed yet, so it cannot be included). Eventually Autumn will also be able to wear outfits in the hotel, but that hasn't been developed yet.
any threesome content planned for autumn and her sister?

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I went through every day of the week and time they're at college, but I couldn't reproduce this error.
I can't imagine how I triggered it, then. I'll just consider it a feature as a result of Emma being my favorite anyway. Thanks for trying, though, Runey :LUL:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not looking for the password or anything, but is it possible to find the password to Kali's PC while your snooping around with Maria of is that just something you try do do and fail?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not looking for the password or anything, but is it possible to find the password to Kali's PC while your snooping around with Maria of is that just something you try do do and fail?
I've had three runs in this game, have not been given the option once to get it or find it successfully. I think it's just part of the story to not get in to her CPU

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've had three runs in this game, have not been given the option once to get it or find it successfully. I think it's just part of the story to not get in to her CPU
I see. I have been putting it off this time because I remembered I couldn't get in last time I played so I was waiting to progress Kali's story to try and get the password. I guess there's nothing holding be back now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of my third run a few things certainly dawned on me....

Right now, there's really been no roadblock or obstruction between the MC & Lin's relationship. There's been a few small bumps but nothing cataclysmic. As I was watching the scenes today to and fro from the High Queen, I really do think she's waking a sleeping giant, as Admiral Yamamoto would say.

Something she's doing will get more attention on her, and him, and that's going to be the main obstacle in this game. There's one "OH NO!" in every VN. The MC said it himself, he's breaking a ton of laws, and I think it's going to be her doing all these things that's going to bring the wrong kind of attention to him and all the things he's doing, and hiding (Nia for one)

I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach today after those scenes on that boat ride. I don't know what Runey has planned, if anything, but I'm sure it's not going to be pretty. Lin doing all these things is going to get Cornwall's attention for sure. But there's A LOT of people in the camp of the MC that could be useful. Almost every girl or character he's met so far as a distinct talent or trait or background that can help. We could be headed for a war on my many fronts with many players. Not just Cornwall or Trenero.

Something I think is going to happen that gets Lin taken away from him or the MC taken away from her. This game certainly can dish out emotional plots, stories, and twists. The biggest and worst are usually left for the main players, in this case, the MC and Lin. Whatever could happen to them could make the Maria thing look like a calm stroll in the park.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I see. I have been putting it off this time because I remembered I couldn't get in last time I played so I was waiting to progress Kali's story to try and get the password. I guess there's nothing holding be back now.
Yeah I think it's certainly unobtainable. It would be cool to have the option to be given in the game a few looks around her room or in her desk. But no, can't access her CPU :(

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
LOL, this really got me for some reason, I actually chuckled out loud which is odd for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's certainly a few things 'droid says that got me laughing out loud a few times. Her dialogue in certain scenes is spot on, especially when she's talking to Kali or Lin. A time or two during Maria but it's with Lin and Kali I think that are the best. When she's talking about Ashley as well there's a good chuckle.

Reactions: Skeltom
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes