Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I get your defense. I'm saying she did a 180 way to fast to be honest. An uptight religious girl who yes...sucked your dick in private...going to I don't give a fuck about what her sister says or what my family thinks about my slutty ways is a pretty crazy leap. I'm not against it...just happened really fucking fast for her backstory to be honest. What do I know though? It's your story...I just wasn't expecting her to be that way so fast is all.
She's been losing that uptightness for quite a while now, no? This was her first orgasm, like ever, so I see it as Autumn "wanting more", which allows things to be stretched a bit. She's doing these things in large part because she believes an orgasm is possible.

And she's a far way away from where she was at the beginning of her story. About half way through her current story, she was making excuses to do lewd things with you. Now she doesn't want to make those excuses as much. I just don't understand how this could be described as fast under any definition of the word, especially when compared to other main characters in the story. It's taken her quite a long time to get here, and she's only willing to go as far as half of what the other main characters do (like sex and other things where she doesn't attempt to hide) and in twice the length of other main characters. This also fits the theme of her story at this moment which is her becoming more independent, among other things.

Characters in HH have character growth, but Autumn's has always been designed to take a more traditional route, with inspiration from religious logic in the sex sense (anal before sex, for example). This means she will be designed to take longer than other characters to get to the same point. (like with exhibitionism)

If you have any suggestions for how to make the pacing better, please let me know. So far I've only heard "It's fast" a few times, and with the things I mentioned above, I just can't see that.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
She's been losing that uptightness for quite a while now, no? This was her first orgasm, like ever, so I see it as Autumn "wanting more", which allows things to be stretched a bit. She's doing these things in large part because she believes an orgasm is possible.

And she's a far way away from where she was at the beginning of her story. About half way through her current story, she was making excuses to do lewd things with you. Now she doesn't want to make those excuses as much. I just don't understand how this could be described as fast under any definition of the word, especially when compared to other main characters in the story. It's taken her quite a long time to get here, and she's only willing to go as far as half of what the other main characters do (like sex and other things where she doesn't attempt to hide) and in twice the length of other main characters. This also fits the theme of her story at this moment which is her becoming more independent, among other things.

Characters in HH have character growth, but Autumn's has always been designed to take a more traditional route, with inspiration from religious logic in the sex sense (anal before sex, for example). This means she will be designed to take longer than other characters to get to the same point. (like with exhibitionism)

If you have any suggestions for how to make the pacing better, please let me know. So far I've only heard "It's fast" a few times, and with the things I mentioned above, I just can't see that.
Autumn doesn't have nearly as much story as the other characters. I see you're starting to get defensive about the pacing so I'll just stop. From a stand point of her character I would of assumed she would of did more things alone rather then jump to sucking dick in public and telling her sister to fuck off. Apparently she just changes after her first orgasm. You're right. I'm wrong.

PS. I love your game it's one of my favorites of all time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corvus Belli

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Autumn doesn't have nearly as much story as the other characters. I see you're starting to get defensive about the pacing so I'll just stop. From a stand point of her character I would of assumed she would of did more things alone rather then jump to sucking dick in public and telling her sister to fuck off. Apparently she just changes after her first orgasm. You're right. I'm wrong.
Wha- huh...?

I'm asking for feedback, and providing you my intentions. Kali for example will do exhibitionism at Affection 10. This can be done in under 10 friendship. Autumn unlocks it at friendship 24.

I'm not sure why we can't have decent conversations on F95.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sylvia doesn't have any kitchen-related events, maybe in the future. Sylvia only has 1 event in this update.
I think he's referring to Sylvia working in the kitchen during the afternoons. Which happens on slave and love route.

To get Sylvia's latest event, walk into the sanctuary on either route.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Runey, I just played the reworked introduction of Cornwall and I have to say well done. In my humble opinion it's deliver much, much better than it was before, I can actually stomach the rest of Lin's story now I think :), easily the best change I have seen so far personally.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I think he's referring to Sylvia working in the kitchen during the afternoons. Which happens on slave and love route.

To get Sylvia's latest event, walk into the sanctuary on either route.
I understood that. I didn't know if he was asking if there were any new events that happened in the kitchen. Which to my knowledge there is none unless you want to talk with her.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Wha- huh...?

I'm asking for feedback, and providing you my intentions. Kali for example will do exhibitionism at Affection 10. This can be done in under 10 friendship. Autumn unlocks it at friendship 24.

I'm not sure why we can't have decent conversations on F95.
My feedback is exihibitionism should of been a lot farther down the line. I liked her story, I get exhib is something you don't have to do but she get's one orgasm and flipped so fast on her sister and her religious ways. I understand she's been doubting it for a while, hell she does more in exhib scenes than what she does in private with the MC.

I feel like she should of been doing more in private with the MC prior to sucking dick in public is all. I don't really feel like someone with her mentality would of jumped into doing stuff like that so soon after her first experiences with man. Most of the other girls....hell ya they would jump into stuff like that because most of them already were already at least playing with themselves, Autumn never did until the mc got ahold of her. I dunno, I guess I just am over thinking it.

I really do love the game. I'm not really sure why this in particular bothered me. Just kind of seemed off to me for some reason. I guess it's because I didn't really care for her character at first but then as the story progressed slowly I found as one of my favs and seeing what she did in those events without much experience in sexual things just was a bit off to me. I would of had her at least have sex with MC prior to opening exhib scenes with just the way her character was built. I guess she's the stereotype that all religious women are actually sex freaks underneath everything.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
My feedback is exihibitionism should of been a lot farther down the line. I liked her story, I get exhib is something you don't have to do but she get's one orgasm and flipped so fast on her sister and her religious ways. I understand she's been doubting it for a while, hell she does more in exhib scenes than what she does in private with the MC.

I feel like she should of been doing more in private with the MC prior to sucking dick in public is all. I don't really feel like someone with her mentality would of jumped into doing stuff like that so soon after her first experiences with man. Most of the other girls....hell ya they would jump into stuff like that because most of them already were already at least playing with themselves, Autumn never did until the mc got ahold of her. I dunno, I guess I just am over thinking it.

I really do love the game. I'm not really sure why this in particular bothered me. Just kind of seemed off to me for some reason. I guess it's because I didn't really care for her character at first but then as the story progressed slowly I found as one of my favs and seeing what she did in those events without much experience in sexual things just was a bit off to me. I would of had her at least have sex with MC prior to opening exhib scenes with just the way her character was built. I guess she's the stereotype that all religious women are actually sex freaks underneath everything.
Thanks for the additional feedback. Autumn has an almost backwards way of seeing sex, literally. While any normal adventurous woman would want vaginal, it's the last thing on Autumn's agenda. She wants to be married before hand, you know? It's a part of their ideology that vaginal sex is sacred. But Autumn wants to keep pushing that boundry, slowly ramping herself up to that.

Autumn definitely has a freaky side hidden deep underneath, she specifically loves cum on her (a love she developed since she has experience with that and can't have it inside). She wants to explore these things, but she's been told not to, and with MC, she finally gets to let herself go a bit, though she wouldn't allow it to happen too fast. If she were asked for Anal or Vaginal right after these scenes, she would look at you weird. Her thoughts would be something like... "That was fun, but don't think I've lost my virtue. I want you to give me orgasms, but sex is too far." That's just her train of thought. It doesn't even make the most sense to me, but that's just her character right now. She was never taught that orgasming was bad.

And I appreciate your enthusiasm about the character, it really helps to have more detailed feedback. Discussions like this will help me see where the player is coming from, and possibly allow me to explain some things that a player may be misunderstanding or have missed.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Thanks for the additional feedback. Autumn has an almost backwards way of seeing sex, literally. While any normal adventurous woman would want vaginal, it's the last thing on Autumn's agenda. She wants to be married before hand, you know? It's a part of their ideology that vaginal sex is sacred. But Autumn wants to keep pushing that boundry, slowly ramping herself up to that.

Autumn definitely has a freaky side hidden deep underneath, she specifically loves cum on her (a love she developed since she has experience with that and can't have it inside). She wants to explore these things, but she's been told not to, and with MC, she finally gets to let herself go a bit, though she wouldn't allow it to happen too fast. If she were asked for Anal or Vaginal right after these scenes, she would look at you weird. Her thoughts would be something like... "That was fun, but don't think I've lost my virtue. I want you to give me orgasms, but sex is too far." That's just her train of thought. It doesn't even make the most sense to me, but that's just her character right now. She was never taught that orgasming was bad.

And I appreciate your enthusiasm about the character, it really helps to have more detailed feedback. Discussions like this will help me see where the player is coming from, and possibly allow me to explain some things that a player may be misunderstanding or have missed.
Thanks for clearing a lot of this up for me. I get it. I guess I was just looking at her in a different light when it came to her views on sex and/or sexual things. That being said...I can't wait to actually get some of that sweet sweet Autumn ass.

I really enjoyed her story so far and I'm really excited to see where it goes. I loved every single one of the girls stories actually, even the side girls. Hana and Vanessa I'm looking forward to more if we're talking about side girls. Lin is for sure my favorite but I think after everything with Autumn she for sure takes the 2nd spot. Keep up the great work. You are making something amazing I don't want it to ever end but when it does I'm sure you'll make it awesome and wholesome.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So....how 'bout them Mets?
Being a N.J. guy, I prefer the Yankees myself. Haven't rooted for the Mets since the '86 Series and seeing Buckner humiliate himself. Probably the worst day of his life tragically replayed for all human eternity.

If ya'll need a refresher, or those of you not old enough to remember...

• Haha
Reactions: Zontany

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
It's taken her quite a long time to get here, and she's only willing to go as far as half of what the other main characters do (like sex and other things where she doesn't attempt to hide) and in twice the length of other main characters.
It really hasn't take her that long to get here, though, not from where she started. She was an ultra-devout, highly sexually repressed woman; in comparison, the other main characters who you were able to perform exhibitionist content with more quickly include Lin (an elf who is literally your property), Kali (who gets off on being dominated and controlled), Ashley (desperate for you to have sex with her in any context, so she'll get pregnant), Maria (a sexually adventurous exhibitionist), Android (a literal fuck toy), and the twins (both submissive and eager to please).

Yes, and at friendship 18, she was unhappy if you even mentioned people would look at her in a bikini.
In her 17th story event (going to the beach), she said "there's nothing but sinners and exhibitonists at beaches, and I don't want to be associated with that." She was very uncomfortable with wearing a bikini in public, and showing that much of her body; in that event, if you tell her other people are looking at her, it reduces her affection, because she hates the idea. Five story events later, and she's perfectly comfortable sucking cock, essentially naked, in front of a group of strangers at her work place. That's a MASSIVE change in a tremendously short span of time.
I think the problem in the discussion of her pacing is that when you hear people say "it's fast", you're comparing her development to that of other characters in terms of pure numbers (Kali 10 vs. Autumn 24) and concluding, "no, it's taken much longer." But when we say "it's fast", we're comparing Autumn 18 to Autumn 24, and noticing how vastly far apart her behaviour is in that short span of time.
Her growing more sexually open and experimenting makes sense, but I would have expected her experiments to be private. In Autum's case, I wouldn't have expected her to have any exhibitonism content for a lot longer; probably not until after even her dungeon content.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
This has not been updated for 0.13, I'll take a look at it once I can get to a PC over the weekend.

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption, unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts with the other rpy files, then the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = ??
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental)
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
Please, updated for : Harem Hotel [v0.13.1 Public]
THANK YOU in advance...

henshin1223

Mar 16, 2021
Harem Hotel is already compressed, without current compression the game's size would be around 70GB. I've compressed the images as far as I can without reducing quality to a noticeable extent. Further compression makes the images look like a blurry mess.

However, there is one alternative that will let you keep the quality and reduce the size.
"wow, how did that even work?" and then I scrolled down to the bottom of the page:HideThePain:

Anyway, now I am curious what was the content that made the game to 70 GB, and how did you even compress it to 7 GB.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes