Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
So I started a new game just for the heck of it, seeing about the Elves on the slave route. So the first day, I checked the computer's pictures, and it shows all the guests, even though only Kali and Lin are in the hotel. Other options on the computer are fine, except you could say that the games on it (DreamScape VR) is showing people that you didn't know yet.

screenshot0001.png

So I guess having sex with Lin on the sidewalk with Cornwall having sex with his elf is now gone? Oh well, I guess it's a new conversation to get the contest set up.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
So I started a new game just for the heck of it, seeing about the Elves on the slave route. So the first day, I checked the computer's pictures, and it shows all the guests, even though only Kali and Lin are in the hotel. Other options on the computer are fine, except you could say that the games on it (DreamScape VR) is showing people that you didn't know yet.

View attachment 1322870

So I guess having sex with Lin on the sidewalk with Cornwall having sex with his elf is now gone? Oh well, I guess it's a new conversation to get the contest set up.
slave route. How terrible...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, after the first time I played on v11(?) I make it a point to raise all of them as high as I can before doing any events so I get to see those little extra flourishes to the scenes. The point is though, that if you don't like it no one is forcing your hand you just don't see parts of the events you probably wouldn't be into anyway if you haven't bothered to raise the stat related to the particular kink.
Exactly. I don't mind it (usually I very much do mind both optional "skills" this game offers, but I wanted to do it here, originally just with Lin, but then I was like "fuck it" and made the entire hotel (minus Autumn & the droid) do it.

This game has certainly brought out a bit of a harsher side in me I guess. Usually I'm on for full-on one-on-one romance games, here, well, not quite that. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Basically it's just the idea of other dudes seeing my harem girls naked. Which happens quite a lot in this game tbh. Fucking Lin in front of Cornwall is the first thing that comes to mind. And almost anything that has to do with Maria or the college girls. Admittedly it's fair to call me greedy, but I'm not busting my ass to maintain a relationship just so other guys can have the privilege of seeing you naked. But maybe I'm the only one that feels this way :LOL:
yeah THAT set of dungeon scenes is my LEAST favorite in the game. I try to get through it ASAP with the CTRL button. First run through the game that whole thing pissed me off big time. I had to put on BABYMETAL just to try to calm down. I didn't like thinking of showing off my cute adorable little Lin to anyone.

devfebg7746

May 11, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/clone_events.rpy', 1612411200, 0) is defined twice, at game/clone_events.rpyc:1048 and game/scripts/clone_events.rpy:1048.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/clone_events.rpy', 1612411200, 0) is defined twice, at game/clone_events.rpyc:1048 and game/scripts/clone_events.rpy:1048.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jul 28 18:59:22 2021
what i should do? this happen after i've put lain's mod into game's folder

elle21

Jul 22, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\ppoo\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Remove lain mod and cancel persistent save file, then pass that point, and reinstall the mod

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Aspergers is an old term to describe a mild form of autism. Autism is a spectrum that includes aspergers, tourettes, psychopathy, downs syndrome, and more. What falls under autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has been changing a lot lately, and it is quite a large umbrella. I'm honestly not quite sure what the point of grouping these wide ranging conditions is, as they're all quite different from each other, but still follow the same sort of neurodivergency.
Well i do know that, it's just that i wanted to differentiate Asperger syndrome, which is a mild form of ASD where an individual can fonction in society without to much problems and Kanner syndrome, which is a severe form of ASD, where it's very hard to almost impossible to fonction in society and since Kate seems to be fonctionning well enough..... thus my though on Kate's problems.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Autism is a spectrum that includes aspergers, tourettes, psychopathy, downs syndrome, and more. What falls under autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has been changing a lot lately, and it is quite a large umbrella.
Since when? That's an actual question, by the way, and not intended in an accusatory manner. I'm diagnosed with a personality disorder that was utterly unrelated to autism when I was diagnosed, but if the spectrum has been expanded to include psychopathy, that may no longer be true.

Oh, I suppose the line gets a little blurry in Lin's orgy dungeon event though.
I'm pretty sure that scene, with the competition, is what they're talking about when they said "fucking Lin in front of Cornwall is the first thing that comes to mind." And I wouldn't say the line's "blurry", there; it's someone else (Cornwall) forcing you to have sex with Lin in front of them and their cronies, for their own purpose (Legitimate curiosity? Entertainment? Competion?). It's 100% non-avoidable, unless you choose to simply not progress Lin's story, which will also lock you out from all the other content that is dependent on her advancing storyline; by this point, that's a fair few other characters, including the entire Sanctuary, Kali & Maria.
I get why the scene is important to the story you want to tell, but I (and apparently at least a few others) just skip through it as fast as possible, and then just try to put it out of mind, because it leaves me with something of a sour taste. The sexual animations would be excellent in any other context, but being made to perform for another man makes them a lot less provocative. Others mileage may vary, of course.

_Patches_

Sep 1, 2017
Being locked at 30 friendship points with Kali means you downloaded an unreleased beta build of v0.10 or v0.11 (most likely from here). Downloading beta builds has a high chance of breaking your save, as it did in this case. This is a good reminder that betas exist for a reason, and downloading the official releases each time is best.

To fix this issue quickly, you will need to open the console and type: kali_friendship +=1

This is the compressed version. Without current compression, the game would be over 70GB.
If you want further compression, which is unofficially supported and low in quality, you can find that somewhere in this thread. (I don't have a link to it, sorry).

She was removed, she wasn't my character and I didn't support her for years.
Well, I see where I went wrong. Thanks for clarifying! I consider supporting you on Patreon, I think it's about time! :D

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I didn't like thinking of showing off my cute adorable little Lin to anyone.
I haven't played that far yet, not even last time on account of how much I hated the Cornwall or whatever his name is introduction. Personally I will be fine with it because I know she will be going home with me, but if they touch her and I have no option to kick their teeth in I'm done, I don't share or watch other men with my woman.

Edit: Fine with it isn't exactly the right term, more it will be tolerable I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't played that far yet, not even last time on account of how much I hated the Cornwall or whatever his name is introduction. Personally I will be fine with it because I know she will be going home with me, but if they touch her and I have no option to kick their teeth in I'm done, I don't share or watch other men with my woman.

Edit: Fine with it isn't exactly the right term, more it will be tolerable I suppose.
It just irked me is all. You'll see. I just didn't like the idea of that "contest"

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
A little off-topic but still related to this game...

I love Lin, and have a very soft spot for Nia as well.

I've never done an Elf-type run in Skyrim before, let alone any female character. I've been using my main character for nearly 10 years with different mods.

I'm finally starting an Elf run in Skyrim, and more importantly, my first ever female character, and I'm going to name her "Linnia" (will probably use an Elf name generator for her last name,) I think it's a really pretty sounding name to be honest. Yeah she'll be a High-Elf with black hair hoping I can find something that fits her style like Lin/Nia, and their yellow type of eyes. It just shows how much this game has meant to me over the solid week I've been playing it.

I never had a reason or motivation to do an Elf run. Been a Nord for 10 years.

I know it's off-topic (sort of) so I apologize for that

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
check_name(node)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

This error is a result of merging files, never merge files as that will break the game.

henshin1223

Mar 16, 2021
A new player here
Been trying few games recently, and this one surprisingly caught my interest on continue playing and thirst for story progress.
TBH, character appearances is kinda always the first to affect my choice on games, but then many of the games I tried, and later skipping all the text and simply look at the scenes because the stories are bored as hell. (Well, also because I am easily bored)
I did not expect this game's story could attract me at first, but somehow, I ended up read almost every line till I reached the end of the newest version (except for Autumn, I actually forgot her name when I am typing these, had to look back at the game for the name LOL).

What I am trying is say is, not bad on story telling, although there are some weird, buggy setting parts, but still interesting.

I loved the part when Runey tried his best telling me to pick no instead of giving Felicity the money
Literally tried all the "No" to see if there is any difference

Also, just wanted to share my favorite characters tiered list
Appearance-wise
Lin>Felicity>Emma>Sarah>Android> Cia (just appearance, not the size)... not that I don't like the others, it is just... I don't really feel anything more than "normal" over the others
Personality-wise
Lin> Moon>Android>changed Felicity> changed Ashley ...like above, just no much feel on them, some of the others even got some part in them I dislike so much I can't put them in a "Favourite" list, sorry if this offended you
Character's Story
Lin>Ashley>Android>Maria&Hana>Felicity&Emma>others

Another personal thought on the character Kali
Kali gives me a feel of just a tool for story progressing... As in, she is needed for her skills and family background more than her own story importance, feels too normal, I guess?
Like, you only needed her "rich family" background to have influence on politics and able to do some large scale actions such as Project Elfbot.
Her skill is required when progressing on Android's story, and some other computer technology related stories.
How should I put it, the others have obvious traits but Kali is just... too normal?
Lemme try to list them out:
Lin: An elf, and you know what an elf means in this game, yet still kind, loyal, try her best for the future
Ashley: Crazy enough, and have a convincing background story... Obsessed with love for MC too
Maria: Open minded bi quite slutty although not a slut and have a tragic turn in her story, which should be contributing to the game's world background setting
Android: Is being an Android not special enough? And her over-ranged emotion and loneliness of no one understands her... that's quite a stand out among characters
Felicity&Emma: At first I thought clone is some special trait, turns out it is just a replacement to avoid incest? but they are still spoiled brats, revealed later to be more like just a tool in their father's opinion
Kali: Programming girl, independent | I feel that the "world richest dad" part does not really show in her, it is like simply a setting that forcefully added upon her

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Runey, I ran a search for "Android Name" and didn't notice any mention of this but there seems to be a bug with Androids nametag in the "Take off everything" choice, after you pick a breast size her name is missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Runey why is Emma so cute? Felicity's okay, but Emma's just waifu material.
Agreed. I hated both of them during my first run but then began to tolerate Emma better towards the end. During my second run, I couldn't wait to have scenes with her.

During my third run now she's moved to my top 3 of all the girls; Lin, Nia then Emma. Emma's so much better than Felicity for sure

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Agreed. I hated both of them during my first run but then began to tolerate Emma better towards the end. During my second run, I couldn't wait to have scenes with her.

During my third run now she's moved to my top 3 of all the girls; Lin, Nia then Emma. Emma's so much better than Felicity for sure
Probably Emma, Lin, Maria for me :unsure:

I'm gonna need more Nia content before I can consider her for the list, though Maria's spot 3 is kinda precarious just because her scenes don't do it for me.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes