Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Runey, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but there may be a bug with Kali's Exhibition events, if you go to the beach with her it subtracts 5$ from your funds but it doesn't have a minus amount on the selection screen.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
thanks friend. appreciate it
You're welcome.

Lin, Sylvia & Nia are on the love routes, just so you know. Most of the other girls are fully maxed out stat wise when it comes to the main skills (exhib, slutty, affection, submission, etc)

Just make sure you take a look at the stats for each girl when you look at the save and don't forget to change the name at the MC's computer

changename = Changes your name

No mods ever used by the way

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The scenes of the new update do not appear in my gallery. Does anyone else have this problem?
This game has a ton of scenes that are not in the gallery, especially many lewd ones. If it did, there would be about 20-25 pages total. It's more like pivotal moments with each character and their plotline, but I don't mind that. I think other games should follow the same method rather than just all the sex scenes.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I had that in my 1st playthrough, but not the second.
My curiosity got me and poking around the script it's coded to remove it every time, I'm not sure why it would do it for you on one playthrough and not the other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like a left over piece of code from when you used to taker to the café for the exhibition before the rework.

Smhtbhfam12

Sep 20, 2019
I had this pop-up after the Android said fuck you to me and stormed off after I turned off the vibe-egg during her 14th event. Honestly thought it was a fake 'game over' screen since she's an android and all lmao

1627419448735.png

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
My curiosity got me and poking around the script it's coded to remove it every time, I'm not sure why it would do it for you on one playthrough and not the other.

It looks like a left over piece of code from when you used to taker to the café for the exhibition before the rework.
Maybe I just had my numbers wrong then? I've been playing this game for six straight days dawn till dusk doing two full runs on only five hours of sleep per night, so I'm probably in the wrong here

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
I hope Autumn isn't too unlikeable in the past. For noticeable and hopefully rewarding character development to happen, they have to start in pretty 'low' places. And while religion is religion in Harem Hotel, miracles can happen.

There are a few sects in this currently unnamed religion, the one most humans in Syl'anar follow (and those from The Capitol's current unnamed continent) are human supremacist. Autumn's father is attempting to create a new sect that treats elves equally.

at first Autumn did rub me wrong a bit, especially with how she acted above others and couldnt understand that not everyone felt the same/agreed with her on things ex: she couldnt comprehend that Lin likes and wants to be in service of you & teh hotel. as i played on however i saw through the exterior and warmed up to her to the point where Autumn is among my favorite girls now

Reactions: omg05 and Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of Autumn I can't wait for her dungeon content.
If Vanessa or Moon move in, I'd much rather see theirs. But anything with Autumn right now is going to be interesting because of how religious and untouched she is. She might get different treatments in the dungeon because of how she is. A few of them have been repetitious so I guess with Autumn it might be more dialogue. Only Runey knows

Reactions: DedL0l

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wow lot to read there. I understand that but it is doable no reworking needed unless theres a time skip and the a flash back. low but not unfertile and how much is done no elf wouldn't be full Pergo. the clothing will be a pain but hes making this game because he wants to a little or a lot more work shouldn't matter only he can choose.
Yes, reworking IS needed, that was the whole point of that huge block of text. A full blown system requires that the pregnancy shows progression over time, maybe through an image switch to different levels of pregnancy. And, yes, some games take long enough to go through at least one pregnancy, no time skip needed. I'm already up to almost a year of in game time by the day counter, which is over the human gestation period of 36-40 weeks. At the point I'm at, it would start looking weird if the girl confirms a pregnancy and isn't showing full term or hasn't given birth by the day I'm on.

You're right, it isn't necessary at all, we could just not do ANY visual changes and she won't show as pregnant, it would only be in dialogue, but then it would be weird to look at as would any time only part of her images were altered for pregnancy status. This detracts from the quality of the game overall.

The elves are not infertile, but the conception rate is usually astronomically low. Also, full prego happens no matter how fertile someone is, that's just a part of how pregnancy works. The child has to grow and so does the area the child is growing in.

The clothing is a lot of work, yes, and it could negatively affect his willingness to work on the game at all. He wants to work on the game, but he wants to because he is enjoying it. That enjoyment will go down with such tedious and complicated work, guaranteed.

Again, we need to be reasonable to Runey, a one man developer working on an already very complicated game. This would throw A LOT more complication into it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
FUCK!!! I'm so damn hooked on this game and Lin I have to start my third run on it in the past week. This is the kind of game I can play over and over just to see my beautiful little black haired, freckled Elf's story over and over again.

screenshot1847.png
There's only ONE other game I've gone through three times in a span of about 6-7 days since I started playing VNs (Melody) and this one is going to easily beat that one.

What a fucking gem Lin and this game are.

Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone else get an error when they click any button to buy an outfit in the online store?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not find font u'scripts/AktivGrotesk-Light.otf'.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone else get an error when they click any button to buy an outfit in the online store?
Nope sorry my friend. Starting my 3rd run now and haven't had a single error or anything pop up like that. It could be just a bug. Maybe a fresh install would work? Hopefully someone else will have a solution. Sorry mate.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It looks like you are missing a font file somehow. It's in "Install Directory\game\scripts" on windows, I'm not sure what your playing on but the directory looks odd. Extract it and try putting this in the "scripts" folder.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I had this pop-up after the Android said fuck you to me and stormed off after I turned off the vibe-egg during her 14th event. Honestly thought it was a fake 'game over' screen since she's an android and all lmao

View attachment 1322106
Download v0.13.1, this was fixed in that version.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Is the code "spinningtv" for Violet still working or Runey took it out ?
cause it's not working for me.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes