Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
She definitively was a shock to me. But once I got over that initial shock I learned that underneath the religion is a human being. A misguided human being to be sure. But a human being never the less. Which is something I honestly did not expect to discovered. And that made me think about the human condition. And now I am actually quite fond of her.

So I'd say you got her right. Especially since your audience is from places far more religious than where I am.

This said, in the latest version did you remove the event when she gets angry after finding out you made up an illness to trick her into sex? The game just sort of went from that to the beach scene when she seems accepting with nothing in between.
No, that wasn't removed.

Yes they are. That's the difference in perspective we are talking about. Over here these organizations are absolutely seen as crazy brainwashing cults that you warn your children about because that is their objective position relative to the rest of society in terms of behavior.

As someone who once was a JW, I think you're going too far with calling them a cult. They're just another brand of Christianity. I'm not a huge fan of any organized religion anymore, but I think it's still important to respect respectable religious people.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Um, American here. We in America also don't encounter religious fanaticism often and when we do it is very much considered abnormal. We're not [redacted for genuinely rude joke].
We probably shouldn't go too far down the rabbit hole with this conversation, it is on-topic by the thinnest of margins & a slight stretch of the imagination, but as a fellow American I do want to say that you seem to have been lucky.

I have lived on both coasts, the mid-west, and spend a lot of time in the south-east for work reasons.....the fanatics are everywhere, and getting worse. I don't know if it is just a case of the existing ones getting more vocal & rabid, or if their numbers are increasing, or if they have just eaten too much lead paint, but they are becoming far more noticeable.
I have also traveled outside the country (both for fun and work), and understand the perception that even our calm devout religious types seem fanatical when compared to those in other countries. Especially when the comparison is generally between the people they know, and the American counterparts that make international news (yeah, THOSE are the ones seen as the American devout).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No, that wasn't removed.

As someone who once was a JW, I think you're going too far with calling them a cult. They're just another brand of Christianity. I'm not a huge fan of any organized religion anymore, but I think it's still important to respect respectable religious people.
Hey Runey, while you're around right now I have a question...

I'm finishing my 2nd playthrough (been playing this game for a straight week dawn till dusk) and on the first run I got the repeatable threesome scene with Kali/Lucy, but on my second run, I didn't, and I didn't do anything different (I don't think)

The truestory code is in as well as the Ifuckedlucy code and the repeatable isn't there. Only the Utility one and two others.

Did I miss something? Anything in the Ren'Py save editor I need to play with? I mean honestly, it doesn't matter, but I'd like to have it all back that I had from my first run, since this is the save I'm going to be using going forward.

Never used Lain's mod either

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I hope Autumn isn't too unlikeable in the past. For noticeable and hopefully rewarding character development to happen, they have to start in pretty 'low' places. And while religion is religion in Harem Hotel, miracles can happen.
I liked her. She was a bit of an extremist when she showed up, but (to me anyway) that seemed to be more a combination of naivety, religious upbringing, and lack of self-confidence; rather than being one of the true Holy-Roller types.

Not trying to say I have a type, but I may have also been a bit more patient/understanding with her since she was a ginger... ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, while you're around right now I have a question...

I'm finishing my 2nd playthrough (been playing this game for a straight week dawn till dusk) and on the first run I got the repeatable threesome scene with Kali/Lucy, but on my second run, I didn't, and I didn't do anything different (I don't think)

The truestory code is in as well as the Ifuckedlucy code and the repeatable isn't there. Only the Utility one and two others.

Did I miss something? Anything in the Ren'Py save editor I need to play with? I mean honestly, it doesn't matter, but I'd like to have it all back that I had from my first run, since this is the save I'm going to be using going forward.

Never used Lain's mod either
This is a bug that will be fixed in v0.13.2, thanks for reporting it

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This is a bug that will be fixed in v0.13.2, thanks for reporting it
Ah, ok, I was wondering why it would work in one run and not the other.

Can I say this? Only three games have made me incredibly emotional in their characters, plots, stories, dialogue, etc.

Acting Lessons, Leap of Faith (Cece), and some parts of Caroline's route in Milfy City.

This blows all of them, and many others I'm sure, right out of the water. No VN has made me so emotional from so many characters and plots (Lin, Ashley, Maria, Android ((I called her Miyu)). As much as I don't do harem-type games and whatnot, this game (and Lin) has become #1.

If you ever include a line in the dialogue in the future updates where the MC says to Lin "you've never been or I never saw you as my slave, but rather than my equal" or anything like that I think I'll probably need a 6-pack of Kleenex at least. I mean she was his grandfather's slave, but me personally, I never treated her like one. I've always thought of her character an equal to the MC and never an animal or a savage.

I'm just afraid something is going to happen with Cornwall regarding them and their relationship. I know it's out of the players' hands what happens, but I don't know if I can deal with another event like what happened to Maria, but worse, since it's Lin, who I fucking adore.

I'm along for the ride in this game, I guess I should invest stock in Kleenex tissues.

Great fucking game Runey!

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

Vic Sage

Jun 8, 2018
I got the second to the last one eventually, but the scene involved some BDSM stuff so I imagine it requires you to have done stuff like that with Kali. It happened around noon one day. There was just an option at Kali's door for it.

I'm stuck on the last one, though.
I have gotten the submissive trait for Kali and I still don't get anything

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
No, that wasn't removed.
I must be remembering events out of order than.

I mean no disrespect to anyone. Sorry if it came off like that. English is, in spite of my impeccable use of the built in spell checker, not my first language.

I was merely trying to make the point that how you view Autumn is going to heavily depend on what your perspective is on religion and religious people. And that my perspective as someone coming from a country where for various reasons religion fell out of fashion during the later half of the last century a lot of what americans see as normal is seen as very much not.

Like for example it is my understanding that in america going to church every sunday is the norm. At least in small towns and such. Where I am from that sort of thing is the purvey of people we would label as religious fanatics. Or like really old people born before WW2. Most of the people I personally know that consider them self Christian don't even go to church on Easter or Christmas.

And thus groups like the JW who are more religious than most are genuinely, no exaggeration, seen as "dangerous sects". I am not making absolutely no exaggerations when I say that growing up the JW were on the list of groups parents would warn us about right next to satanists. It was like "don't do drugs, don't get into cars with strangers and don't talk to sect members".

And that's the world I grew up in and the perspective I have. So you can imagine that running into Autumn for the first time felt a bit different than what most of your audience would experience.

----
This said, actually going through her arc has lead me to believe that even religious fanatics are people deep down and can be reasoned with. So there is that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Lost my saves. Anyone can upload some?
Full save to the end of current content. All girls' routes done.

Lin, Kali, Ashley, Emma, Maria & Felicity all have full Exhib/Submissive done as well. No mods used.

Kate's riddles NOT done.

Lin, Nia & Sylvia are all love routes

Use following code on MC's puter to change player name:

changename = change your name

Last edited:

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
yo Dev, I am loving the additional scenes of Moon. Holy fuck, that treehouse scene is lit and sexy as fk. Goddamn, I am just so pleased with the new update that I immediately came here to write this comment and I haven't even fapped yet.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
No, that is intentional, you always have to wait a few days between events with the same girl. Helps you keep the harem balanced.
I'm well aware that having to wait a few days is intentional. What isn't intentional, is that ingame message saying that character's story is done when there's still one to do.
Tagging Runey so he sees this and laying it out as clearly as I can:

I replayed from the beginning.

Ashley's Lv40 birthday event, at the end, gave me the message that there was "more to come in the next version", and her character page updated her story marker to "To be continued..".

For more clarity, her Lv40 event was the one in v.12. The ACTUAL one, according to my ingame stats, is 41, the beginning of the search for Ms. Ren.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Kate's riddles NOT done.
I don't need the save so it doesn't really matter, but is there any particular reason you didn't finish them. I hope its not because of some game breaking bug or something because I have and I would rather not have to use a save editor to fix it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't need the save so it doesn't really matter, but is there any particular reason you didn't finish them. I hope its not because of some game breaking bug or something because I have and I would rather not have to use a save editor to fix it.
No I just never got around to it in my 2nd run. But I am in the middle of doing them now.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes