Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I think I may have encountered a small bug. I saved the game at the end of day 2 of the boat trip to Syl'naar (spelling?), however, when day 3 started and we should have landed, I woke up in the hotel. Now I can't get the game to restart the event with Lin. Anyone else experience this/found a fix?

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I think I may have encountered a small bug. I saved the game at the end of day 2 of the boat trip to Syl'naar (spelling?), however, when day 3 started and we should have landed, I woke up in the hotel. Now I can't get the game to restart the event with Lin. Anyone else experience this/found a fix?
I am using a mod (Lain) which may have broken this event...thought it best to mention.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
View attachment 1320048

Moving on from pointless discussions, what do you think her name should be?
Man I'm terrible at naming things. Considering it's Emma's and Felicity's, I'm trying to think of something they would like. Probably something sweet/sugary (Felicity) but not overly so (Emma). I actually kinda like Gingersnap, I can see the girls calling her "little Gingersnap" although it's a little wordy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Man...this game is too big for my andro, could u make it compressed version pls....
It already is, the uncompressed game is about 10x bigger at 70GB to 80GB. The game is already as compressed as it can be without issues that could be as mild as severely reduced graphics quality or as major as game ending crashes.

Man I'm terrible at naming things. Considering it's Emma's and Felicity's, I'm trying to think of something they would like. Probably something sweet/sugary (Felicity) but not overly so (Emma). I actually kinda like Gingersnap, I can see the girls calling her "little Gingersnap" although it's a little wordy.
You could shorten that to just Ginger.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So in this update I am doing Ashley’s story right now and I have a question about it. After they get the call center shut down where they believe Ren is at after that part is over is there more to her story or does it end with that?

Joshua-13

May 7, 2021
Hey new to the site and to the game. Its cool btw.
is there a code for more money i can put into the computer?
thanks!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, that could also be a bit outdated...

Miss Puss
Mr. Fuzzybottoms
Tiger
Ginger
Mrs. Howl
Princess Paws
Pawsephone
Catsper
Catsopeia
Rupurrt
Catsimir
Purrcival

Do Lin's story.
well she is found late in game in Maria's room, doesn't mean she live there tho .....

i vote miss puss ... its kinda cute

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
So in this update I am doing Ashley’s story right now and I have a question about it. After they get the call center shut down where they believe Ren is at after that part is over is there more to her story or does it end with that?
Anytime you're unsure if you're caught up on a girl's path, look at their profile under their traits, if you're caught up it'll say "*To be continued...*" and if there's more in the current update it'll say "Story incomplete".

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Hmm.. Ashley's Lv40 event (the birthday one) seems to be tagging her story as done in her stats page, and giving the msg from Runey about there being more to come? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that her v12 event, and there should be another?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you get high to much
Like that is possible!
well she is found late in game in Maria's room, doesn't mean she live there tho .....

i vote miss puss ... its kinda cute
Well, she ran away from home and has moved in, at least for now, just like Luci, the fairies, and others.
Hmm.. Ashley's Lv40 event (the birthday one) seems to be tagging her story as done in her stats page, and giving the msg from Runey about there being more to come? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that her v12 event, and there should be another?
Yes, she has one more.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Yes, she has one more.
Yeah, the *Talk* option popped up on her door after a couple of days. Still, worth considering to fix if there happens to be a 0.13.2

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I'v been playing this update on my new laptop and HOLY SHIT the animations are so much smoother now.
I'd give a review of the update, but im still going through it.

Reactions: Runey

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Hell yes. She is a sexually repressed religious fanatic struggling with her identity and place in the world. She is so broken that she literally suppressed her basic biological urges.

Judging by the fact you don't see her as broken I am going to guess you are likely american. And I have to tell you that for the rest of us who live in the civilized world such religious fanaticism is not something we encounter often or consider normal.
Um, American here. We in America also don't encounter religious fanaticism often and when we do it is very much considered abnormal. We're not [redacted for genuinely rude joke].

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
when will there be pregnancy's???
IF there is pregnancy, it will probably be an ending.

Um, American here. We in America also don't encounter religious fanaticism often and when we do it is very much considered abnormal. We're not [redacted for genuinely rude joke].
I can second this remark, it isn't very often that religious fanaticism happens here. There are plenty of highly devout people, which sometimes put religion into everything, but actual fanaticism is hard to come by.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes