Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Probably Emma, Lin, Maria for me :unsure:

I'm gonna need more Nia content before I can consider her for the list, though Maria's spot 3 is kinda precarious just because her scenes don't do it for me.
Nia being #2 is not about lewdness or anything, it's what she does, what she stands for. She has that one scene with Lin with the Leaf outlet which is really good, but character/personality wise, Nia is #2 for me for sure.

But nothing will dethrone Lin in my eyes. The closest anyone could do in this game is more Moon. If she moves in at one point, I want a Lin/Moon sandwich. There, I said it! :LOL:

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I wouldn't even want a threesome with Emma and another girl. I just want more scenes where she can get some good, focused loving. Preferably with her dog ears.

henshin1223

Mar 16, 2021
Agreed. I hated both of them during my first run but then began to tolerate Emma better towards the end. During my second run, I couldn't wait to have scenes with her.

During my third run now she's moved to my top 3 of all the girls; Lin, Nia then Emma. Emma's so much better than Felicity for sure
Felicity is a bitch before her change, true
Emma shown her kind side early on, but I still dislike the part that she won't stop her sister from doing bad things, as if she is inferior to her sister, I mean, she is.
Yet when Felicity join the harem, she seems to be able to be so aggressive, could say that she is territorial, but if only she could unleash that side of her earlier and stop Felicity from doing those stuff instead of telling the people she is sorry after all the bully actions

Meanwhile Felicity's appearance just had to hits my liking so hard, yet her personality... sigh, lucky she did change

Vote for Lin+Felicity&Emma with Felicity in the submissive role and Lin as the ... how should I say this? The one taking the initiative? and Emma be the passive sidekick, as usual.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
A little off-topic but still related to this game...

I love Lin, and have a very soft spot for Nia as well.

I've never done an Elf-type run in Skyrim before, let alone any female character. I've been using my main character for nearly 10 years with different mods.

I'm finally starting an Elf run in Skyrim, and more importantly, my first ever female character, and I'm going to name her "Linnia" (will probably use an Elf name generator for her last name,) I think it's a really pretty sounding name to be honest. Yeah she'll be a High-Elf with black hair hoping I can find something that fits her style like Lin/Nia, and their yellow type of eyes. It just shows how much this game has meant to me over the solid week I've been playing it.

I never had a reason or motivation to do an Elf run. Been a Nord for 10 years.

I know it's off-topic (sort of) so I apologize for that
I'm kinda curious what build you're thinking of doing with Linnia. Are you using a one-handed weapon like Nia? Does Skyrim have a metal bat mod?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm kinda curious what build you're thinking of doing with Linnia. Are you using a one-handed weapon like Nia? Does Skyrim have a metal bat mod?
I've never looked, to be honest.

Well, usually with all my Nord characters it's mostly Archery & One-handed, join all the guilds/lead them all, Dragonborn, both civil war sides, High Thane of Skyrim (which is what I call being Thane of all Holds as Dragonborn), blah blah. I've beaten the game 10 ways to Sunday since I've bought it (regular, LE & SSE)

Don't know what I want to do. There's really nothing left. Even did a Khajit trader walking with the Caravans.

I'll think of something. I think Linnia deserves something unique. Definitely doing a one-handed/archery build. Probably have alchemy/magic in there as well. I'll see what happens

Reactions: Zontany

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I think my overall ranking is Lin, Ann, Jin, Hana, Lucia and then everyone else (with Ellen on top of the latter)

It's Lin's game, and I'm very much ok with that. If her romance with the MC doesn't work, the whole hotel falls apart.

But a lot of the side characters are both more visually distinct and behaviorally aberrant than the main cast, which is attractive to me. Like Ashley's initial yandereness isn't as sexy as Hana's introversion or Lucia's brattiness. Or maybe they just have cuter haircuts.

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
A little off-topic but still related to this game...

I love Lin, and have a very soft spot for Nia as well.

I've never done an Elf-type run in Skyrim before, let alone any female character. I've been using my main character for nearly 10 years with different mods.

I'm finally starting an Elf run in Skyrim, and more importantly, my first ever female character, and I'm going to name her "Linnia" (will probably use an Elf name generator for her last name,) I think it's a really pretty sounding name to be honest. Yeah she'll be a High-Elf with black hair hoping I can find something that fits her style like Lin/Nia, and their yellow type of eyes. It just shows how much this game has meant to me over the solid week I've been playing it.

I never had a reason or motivation to do an Elf run. Been a Nord for 10 years.

I know it's off-topic (sort of) so I apologize for that
I always saw Lin as more of a Bosmer than Altmer. High Elves tend to be the stuck-up ones of the group (Aldmeri Dominion comes to mind), and Bosmer are the most pleasant until you piss them off. Besides, Lin is into gardening and loves MC's meat sausage so that's kinda Green Pact material right there.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I always saw Lin as more of a Bosmer than Altmer. High Elves tend to be the stuck-up ones of the group (Aldmeri Dominion comes to mind), and Bosmer are the most pleasant until you piss them off. Besides, Lin is into gardening and loves MC's meat sausage so that's kinda Green Pact material right there.
very true. Well I haven't created Linnia yet, but you are right about the race; Sylvia would be High-Elf. I guess I'm not actually used to looking on how to create an Elf in Skyrim. But yes the Wood Elves make more sense. Much appreciated

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
will there ever be an official compressed file(7.33 gb is fucking big) for this? I see there's an unofficial compression but i'd rather not use it if it reduces quality.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
will there ever be an official compressed file(7.33 gb is fucking big) for this? I see there's an unofficial compression but i'd rather not use it if it reduces quality.
You can't have compression without a loss in quality, you either have the original with the source compression or take a hit in image quality.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Harem Hotel is already compressed, without current compression the game's size would be around 70GB. I've compressed the images as far as I can without reducing quality to a noticeable extent. Further compression makes the images look like a blurry mess.

However, there is one alternative that will let you keep the quality and reduce the size.

badass1001

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone else get this error? I have 13.1 with Liams Mod

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/clone_events.rpy', 1612411200, 0) is defined twice, at game/clone_events.rpy:6 and game/scripts/clone_events.rpy:1048.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/clone_events.rpy', 1612411200, 0) is defined twice, at game/clone_events.rpy:6 and game/scripts/clone_events.rpy:1048.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jul 28 15:32:59 2021

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone else get this error? I have 13.1 with Liams Mod

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "D:\Gamessss\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jul 28 15:32:59 2021
Don't merge your files, this will always result in breaking the game. Reinstall, and simply load your save. It will be there.

Reactions: TheDevian

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Don't merge your files, this will always result in breaking the game. Reinstall, and simply load your save. It will be there.
It's actually Liam's Mod that's causing that error not the base game itself. Or more likely it's installed wrong. I just downloaded the game again and the mod to test it and it works fine if you overwrite the files in the main game but not if you mistakenly keep it in it's own folder, otherwise you get the same errors the last two post about the game with the mod had. It seems to me that's what is happening, it doesn't happen with just the main download that I play.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Need more Autumn. I really didn't like the huge change in her with exhibition scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The exhibitionism training is optional, that doesn't happen unless you make it happen. The scenes you're mentioning are also far from the first step, and are around half way through her training.

This happens even faster for other characters, and this will also be the way dungeon content will be handled. She will be slowly eased into it through her story, and ramping that up is up to you.

If I were to include an exhibitionism scene in Autumn's story, it would require you unlock that trait, so she doesn't turn into an exhibitionist slut unless you turn her into one. She has already given you a blowjob in her story, so I figure "If you train her enough in exhibitionism, why not include a blowjob in that?"

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
The exhibitionism training is optional, that doesn't happen unless you make it happen. The scenes you're mentioning are also far from the first step, and are around half way through her training.

This happens even faster for other characters, and this will also be the way dungeon content will be handled. She will be slowly eased into it through her story, and ramping that up is up to you.

If I were to include an exhibitionism scene in Autumn's story, it would require you unlock that trait, so she doesn't turn into an exhibitionist slut unless you turn her into one. She has already given you a blowjob in her story, so I figure "If you train her enough in exhibitionism, why not include a blowjob in that?"
I get your defense. I'm saying she did a 180 way to fast to be honest. An uptight religious girl who yes...sucked your dick in private...going to I don't give a fuck about what her sister says or what my family thinks about my slutty ways is a pretty crazy leap. I'm not against it...just happened really fucking fast for her backstory to be honest. What do I know though? It's your story...I just wasn't expecting her to be that way so fast is all.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I get your defense. I'm saying she did a 180 way to fast to be honest. An uptight religious girl who yes...sucked your dick in private...going to I don't give a fuck about what her sister says or what my family thinks about my slutty ways is a pretty crazy leap. I'm not against it...just happened really fucking fast for her backstory to be honest. What do I know though? It's your story...I just wasn't expecting her to be that way so fast is all.
I honestly would rather chase Hazel than Autumn. It just seems she has a little more "UMPH" personality wise, but to me it makes sense to have that kind of girl in this game. Everyone else is basically so willing to be part of the MC's group. Ashley pretty much throws herself at you. The twins, once you get past the attitude, everything is fine. Maria is pretty much an exhibitionist who wants to do everything with everyone and can be a little manipulative.

My little wonderful Lin is shy at first, a bit scared, but she really blossoms during her story. It makes perfect sense to have the zealous, over-religious devout church girl. I've met a few in my time for sure. I think once Autumn's floodgates open though, watch out. She's my least favorite in the game and I always save most of her content for last, but the exhibition stuff so far has been pretty good. I am curious on the Dungeon content though for her.

I like so far how Runey's handling her and despite how I feel about her, I am curious to see where it goes.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes