Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Like some of Kali exhibition on cafe?, its lot and refers to 0.12 vresion on some walktrought video
sorry for stuid quesstions but thats realy interresting part that i missing in my story line :)
As far as I know you no longer take Kali to the café for exhibition, it's the beach now. The only way to see the other scenes is to play an earlier version of the game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
qeror69, it turns out I still have a copy of the last version I played (0.8.2) that still has the old exhibition scenes so here are some screen recordings of them.

Fridayyz

Jan 3, 2021
hmm seems there is no upgrade option all my save files are corrupted - someone has a working one so i can start the new "episode"? .. everytime i try to load what ever of my saves its well just crashes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hmm seems there is no upgrade option all my save files are corrupted - someone has a working one so i can start the new "episode"? .. everytime i try to load what ever of my saves its well just crashes
Were you using a mod before?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey Runey, this is a very very minor question...

Is there any way to change the MC's name in the gallery scenes without using the console commands? Most games with the gallery have the MC's name rather than, in this case Master or Manager. Like I said it's a minor point. I haven't tried it with the console yet only just curious if that's going to be changed in the future to where the gallery scenes use whatever name the player chose for the MC.

BTW, will be beginning donating to your Patreon (and one other) starting Sunday. Finances have cooled off a bit so I'll be able to do it.

EDIT: The name change using the console command worked. I guess I should've tried that sooner before I posted (call it a lack of sleep I guess). Lin still says "Master" but that's fine I guess. I always have her call my MC by name. No biggie. Just glad it worked

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, this is a very very minor question...

Is there any way to change the MC's name in the gallery scenes without using the console commands? Most games with the gallery have the MC's name rather than, in this case Master or Manager. Like I said it's a minor point. I haven't tried it with the console yet only just curious if that's going to be changed in the future to where the gallery scenes use whatever name the player chose for the MC.

BTW, will be beginning donating to your Patreon (and one other) starting Sunday. Finances have cooled off a bit so I'll be able to do it.

EDIT: The name change using the console command worked. I guess I should've tried that sooner before I posted (call it a lack of sleep I guess). Lin still says "Master" but that's fine I guess. I always have her call my MC by name. No biggie. Just glad it worked
Replays are strange in renpy. They reset all of your variables to default when you replay them, so MC's name becomes Manager. There's not much I can do about that, that I know of.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Replays are strange in renpy. They reset all of your variables to default when you replay them, so MC's name becomes Manager. There's not much I can do about that, that I know of.
It's alright I took care of it. I should've tried before I posted. No biggie. Tried a couple of codes before I figured out it was the simplest one too. :LOL:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm still learning the ropes with renpy so take my info with a grain of salt, it's all trial and error for me and I haven't tested it yet but I see you have it set up so the players name isn't persistent?

python:
name = renpy.input ("What's your name?", "Manager")
name = name.strip()

If you set it up as a persistent, something like

label getPlayerName:
$ name = renpy.input("What is your name?", "Manager")
$ name = name.strip()
if name == "":
jump getPlayerName
$ tmpname = name
$ persistent.name = name

You should be able to add , scope={'name': persistent.player} to the replay buttons to have it remember the players chosen name. I assume you would have to set each characters name as a persistent like $ persistent.name = linoname but I don't know enough yet to say anything for certain, just something to hopefully point you in the right direction. I have been poking around the code of different games and that is just some stuff I have noticed.

Edit: It seems it may have to do more with persistent.player.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadih96207

Kalsaphix`

Jun 6, 2020
1627698166134.png
1627698209430.png

What am I missing to get lucy's last one? I got one where Kali had the MC bind her up and fuck her ass and it shows i'm still missing one

Edit: never mind, I found it. going to visit Kali on saterday. don't know if this was an older one I skippered over or not.

Last edited:

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Are the shower scene randomized? I been trying to get Autumn to 10 on her boobjob for the paizuri star. Also how do you get Kali's Cunnilingus and Lin's Footjob scene?

Edit: So the girl seem to have a set day in where they have their own shower scenes. Autumn was on Sunday if anyone is curious so you would need at least 10 weeks to max it if nothing forces you to skip the morning. Kali's Cunnilingus needs you to invite her to the beach (Exhibitionist instead of affection) and Lin's Footjob need you to have her wear the apron while in the kitchen. I do wonder if the traits affect their story scenes... I do know Lin's does at least when you have to fuck her alongside the other slaveowner as they do their own slaves since it explicitly tells you.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Are the shower scene randomized? I been trying to get Autumn to 10 on her boobjob for the paizuri star. Also how do you get Kali's Cunnilingus and Lin's Footjob scene?
The shower times are regular. Autumn is there sunday morning.

Lin footjob is in the kitchen, ask her to wear the sexy apron.

Kali's cunnilingus scene...I'm not totally sure. Maybe the beach exhibition scenes or dungeon ( I think it's beach)

Reactions: TheDevian

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
The shower times are regular. Autumn is there sunday morning.

Lin footjob is in the kitchen, ask her to wear the sexy apron.

Kali's cunnilingus scene...I'm not totally sure. Maybe the beach exhibition scenes or dungeon ( I think it's beach)
Thanks sort of figured it out myself since I edited my comment without refreshing the site not knowing you replied.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Now wait a damn minute....

I'm replaying cuz of Kali's story seemingly stuck, and I wanted to go through Ashley's story again.... and organize the saves.

In any case... Hana's parents wanted to raise her vegan and they're religious? Is that a thing? Not that it can't be but that almost seems exclusive to eachother.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes