QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
So you haven't completed the full list of feedback yet? I assumed at first you had completed the story from scratch.
I started from scratch. But your game is kind of long so I only got something like half way in. He

Please let me know how everything feels together, with the included purchase of some outfits every now and then, and the sanctuary/elves. I expect players to be sitting on some cash at your point in the story, but that should quickly transform into a state of needing more when you have the options to buy the sanctuary and the elves. I'll keep an eye out.
I just got the letter from corn on day 121. I think the issue is that I really am not into the whole BDSM thing so I don't ever enter the dungeon unprompted. And Lins events seem to rely on me doing that. Maybe like a *event here* on the dungeon link might be in order.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I started from scratch. But your game is kind of long so I only got something like half way in. He

I just got the letter from corn on day 121. I think the issue is that I really am not into the whole BDSM thing so I don't ever enter the dungeon unprompted. And Lins events seem to rely on me doing that. Maybe like a *event here* on the dungeon link might be in order.
That's a good point, do you remember the friendship value of this Lin event so I can quickly jump to it?

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone have a save file from roughly 1/2 way through the game? I haven't played this game in ages and my old SSD got corrupted.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone have a save file from roughly 1/2 way through the game? I haven't played this game in ages and my old SSD got corrupted.
Well I started my 5th run, not halfway through yet for sure. Maria just joined the hotel a week ago and Lin had her first taste of the dungeon. I'm about 1/3 done with Lin's & Kali's route and in the very beginning of Ashley's & Maria's. I just bought Jin and am on the LOVE route with Lin. I haven't yet been offered to pay for Jin's procedure.

Lin's stats are decent but the other girls don't have many points to them. I did use the "Bezos" money cheat, the truestory cheat and the ifuckedlucy cheat. Haven't done the Cornwall events yet with Lin.

If you want the save I can upload it. You'll have quite a bit of work to do.

Last edited:

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
Well

Well I started my 5th run, not halfway through yet for sure. Maria just joined the hotel a week ago and Lin had her first taste of the dungeon. I'm about 1/3 done with Lin's & Kali's route and in the very beginning of Ashley's & Maria's. I just bought Jin and am on the LOVE route with Lin. I haven't yet been offered to pay for Jin's procedure.

Lin's stats are decent but the other girls don't have many points to them. I did use the "Bezos" money cheat, the truestory cheat and the ifuckedlucy cheat. Haven't done the Cornwall events yet with Lin.

If you want the save I can upload it. You'll have quite a bit of work to do.
Thanks mate, I will see if anyone has a save further on though. Will keep you in mind if nothing else comes up!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I always figured Lin would grow on us, but the game took that a bit too literally there.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
In that case you might want to look at the worksheet I sent you. It has a list of all the events where I found bugs or incorrect money data.

Reactions: Runey

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You're right, because this image were added between 0.12.4 and 0.13, thus this image are in the patch from 0.12.4 to 0.13 (checked) and not in the patch from 0.12.4 to 0.13.1.
sigh his post said it was a compressed patch for 13.0 to 13.1. oh well i d/led the full version

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
sigh his post said it was a compressed patch for 13.0 to 13.1. oh well i d/led the full version
I know. As CircleJerker using my patch as base to make his compression patch(y), I look into my patch to see if there was an error. As it would be my guess where the error would be. Other than that I assume that the data from my patch are also in his, only much smaller than the original files.
CircleJerker: Could you cross checked, if you haven't before, that the image he missing are in the patch? Thanks

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
i have a bit of an issue with some shit that is just taken as fact that a character says... maybe magic has to do with it? magic seems to be introduced fairly recently.

1627808948201.png

1627808980824.png

as some one who is alive because the benefits of a medication that wouldn't have been available only a few years earlier makes me a bit testy. (again maybe ""magic"" has to do with it)

also if we are going to have these "emotional" scenes with jin why the fuck do we still have her in chains?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes