Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
There are no plans of overhauling the animation itself. I'm not an animator and just use what I have available to me. The most I can do is adjust the lighting, angle, outfit and character.

I don't want to spoil anything.

There will definitely be more side characters!

This is a bug that will be fixed in v0.13.2

No. Just one different customization option would double the amount of images whenever that object is shown. The game is big enough as is, and doing customization to that level would just be a waste of time. If this were a fully 3D game, or fully sprite based game, customization like that would be very easy.

Thank you! :)
Thanks for the anwers. And here I was willing to spoil the story for myself hahaha but I understand, no worries.

Got you on animations. Wish I knew how to do it. I would volunteer myself. And got you on the flavor stuff. Didn't came to my mind while writing it that it would be required to literally add those stuff always whenever a scene comes up. Ton of work for something so minor. It more sense to add new upgrades for hotel that can serve more purpose for events then just some minot tweeks and customisation here and there.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
ive been enjoying this game, but i think the drama is going overboard without giving the mc the means to fight back, you are just sitting there watching things happen which its geting tiresome. Also with all elfs and android living longer, i see a pretty dark future for the group if the mc doesnt get more life added, maybe as a cyborg, dunno.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
ive been enjoying this game, but i think the drama is going overboard without giving the mc the means to fight back, you are just sitting there watching things happen which its geting tiresome. Also with all elfs and android living longer, i see a pretty dark future for the group if the mc doesnt get more life added, maybe as a cyborg, dunno.
I understand where you're coming from, a lot of the story so far has been setup. But I have recently been transitioning into things actually happening and changing through your harem's actions and plan to do this more often going forward. The main characters will take a more active role when it comes to the world. Helping the Owl Clan is a good example.

Nia will probably have the storyline with the most amount of action (as in fighting action) and even her story in the love route will involve her and MC changing the world for the better.

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I understand where you're coming from, a lot of the story so far has been setup. But I have recently been transitioning into things actually happening and changing through your harem's actions and plan to do this more often going forward. The main characters will take a more active role when it comes to the world. Helping the Owl Clan is a good example.

Nia will probably have the storyline with the most amount of action (as in fighting action) and even her story in the love route will involve her and MC changing the world for the better.
I've been really worried about their future together as well. He dies, and the elves live on for hundreds of years after, with his memory fading with time? Lin especially, doesn't deserve such a fleeting happiness to be taken from her.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've been really worried about their future together as well. He dies, and the elves live on for hundreds of years after, with his memory fading with time? Lin especially, doesn't deserve such a fleeting happiness to be taken from her.
Everyone dies eventually, but you can take solace is knowing that Lin will never forget about MC. Elves have a much harder time forgetting anything.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Everyone dies eventually, but you can take solace is knowing that Lin will never forget about MC. Elves have a much harder time forgetting anything.
Not meaning to nitpick... but from what we've been shown so far, they have forgotten a LOT over the last few decades. Granted I can see it happening when those in power also control knowledge.

Regardless, the story is what it is for a reason. I'm looking forward to the story continuing.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Not meaning to nitpick... but from what we've been shown so far, they have forgotten a LOT over the last few decades. Granted I can see it happening when those in power also control knowledge.

Regardless, the story is what it is for a reason. I'm looking forward to the story continuing.
The only thing that comes to mind is when Lin didn't know that humans colonzied Syl'anar or not. Lin is roughly 300 years old, and Syl'anar was founded 313 years ago. It was colonized even before then as well. But Lin should remember nearly everything in the past 200 - 250 years.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I don't want to spoil anything.
There will definitely be more side characters!
I wish one of the side characters (or main character) is Juliet. I know you wrote you didn't care for her, but she looks like she needs love and help from the MC. All the times she gets ignored by the others, forgetting her name, etc., just makes her more sympathetic.

Plus she has a nice rack.

Reactions: TheDevian

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
would like to see pregnancy added and be able to knock all the girls up multiple(unlimited times) times,etc
this game is screaming for it BAD....i mean come on look at all the dialogues from all the girls

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The only thing that comes to mind is when Lin didn't know that humans colonzied Syl'anar or not. Lin is roughly 300 years old, and Syl'anar was founded 313 years ago. It was colonized even before then as well. But Lin should remember nearly everything in the past 200 - 250 years.
speaking of lin how come in normal sex she doesnt give blow jobs?yet in exhibition mode she does AND gets bj trait too??
seems a little retarded blows you in public but not in private really?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
would like to see pregnancy added and be able to knock all the girls up multiple(unlimited times) times,etc
this game is screaming for it BAD....i mean come on look at all the dialogues from all the girls
It's not really screaming it.

The only baby crazy one is Ashley.

It's aa little too soon for pregnancy..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's not really screaming it.

The only baby crazy one is Ashley.

It's aa little too soon for pregnancy..
just be nice to see it added into the mix even if it is later down the road
Ashley isnt the only one talks about pregnancies and babies BUT anyways we all have our fetishes and game seems to be circled around them so was just a thought

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
just be nice to see it added into the mix even if it is later down the road
Ashley isnt the only one talks about pregnancies and babies BUT anyways we all have our fetishes and game seems to be circled around them so was just a thought
More fetishes are nice and the dev here tries to make them have sense as well.
If the dev added pregnancy, it would probably be part of the story or something.

Right now sadly none of the characters are in any good position to have a baby, the android even can't.

Reactions: Runey

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
More fetishes are nice and the dev here tries to make them have sense as well.
If the dev added pregnancy, it would probably be part of the story or something.

Right now sadly none of the characters are in any good position to have a baby, the android even can't.
damn wishful thinking always gets the better of me LOL ...the one story that honestly has my wheels turning with ideas is
Nia...she wanna take down the bad slave master guys,etc be cool if we ended up with all those elves in our hotel :)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Pretty sure pregnancy will be in the game somewhere down the line.
Even seen in game evidence of possibly getting android pregnant. (Remember when she broke her arm)
so it will be in game but will be awhile before we get to see it and as to who gets pregnant first?....
Better be Ashley I don't fancy waking up to a Lorania Bobbit!.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Pretty sure pregnancy will be in the game somewhere down the line.
Even seen in game evidence of possibly getting android pregnant. (Remember when she broke her arm)
so it will be in game but will be awhile before we get to see it and as to who gets pregnant first?....
Better be Ashley I don't fancy waking up to a Lorania Bobbit!.
There was mention of Android pregnancy? I don't remember....x.x

She's got all that existential and being seen as nothing more then a robot drama going on.
Hope this won't lead to even more...

Ashley is the most likely to get first, probably after she finishes her school, getting pregnant before would force her to drop out and probably ruin everything she worked so hard for.

Linn is an elf, therefore her kids would probably be taken and made a sslave as well.
Something she clearly doesn't want and is one of her main motivations for freeing the elves.

Would Maria's kids suffer tthe same?
How do laws work fro quarter elves?

Kali is too busy with her studies aand her future to have time for a kid, the twins still need to get some of their shit together and with Autumn, it would probably lead to the game's first shotgun wedding. xD

So yeah, it's gonna take some time and development.
So lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I assume pregnancy content will make an appearance eventually too - Runey is ambitious in his plans. Freeing slaves and replacing them with a new version of androids on a worldwide scale is not an overnight plotline and he doesnt rush stuff with time skips etc. If were getting that then closer to hotel stuff like pregnancy content should more than likely feature too given that time scale being covered - some of the girls could already be pregnant for all we know.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
speaking of lin how come in normal sex she doesnt give blow jobs?yet in exhibition mode she does AND gets bj trait too??
seems a little retarded blows you in public but not in private really?
She does, you unlocked it in the kitchen.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes