Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Welp, at least the leaked version @Kasey uploaded is the one that actually works.

v0.5 compressed anyone? :D
This is the compressed version. I compress the files once I upload them. Someone may be able to compress it further, but it wont be going down much.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
newer version for mac?
A mod is probably uploading it now.

Speaking of which, the Android version still isn't done. There's a 2GB size limit, and I need to compress the files even further for Android.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Welp, at least the leaked version @Kasey uploaded is the one that actually works.

This is the compressed version. I compress the files once I upload them. Someone may be able to compress it further, but it wont be going down much.
oh thanks man. keep up the great works.

Reactions: Runey

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
hnnnng.
Damnit, what do I do now?
On the one hand, I want to wait, it's the right thing to do. On the other hand, if I do that, I won't be seeing the new version till around the 8th of January.
But then, if I download it now, and start a new like I intended to do for a long while, I wouldn't actually reach any new content before.... well...
*sigh*

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hnnnng.
Damnit, what do I do now?
On the one hand, I want to wait, it's the right thing to do. On the other hand, if I do that, I won't be seeing the new version till around the 8th of January.
But then, if I download it now, and start a new like I intended to do for a long while, I wouldn't actually reach any new content before.... well...
*sigh*
Go ahead man, the download button is there for a reason. The version works, and as far as I know, there only needs to be some polishing going on. There will be more patches, and you may be confused at a couple of things that I haven't touched up on, but it works.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I'm sure you can just go on.
But one or two large patches ago he changed some of the start, and I figured I'd re-experience that at some point. a Fresh update is a great point to do so.

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
the gallery is what I was really waiting for, some the scenes are unlocked but not clickable, tried replaying the scene since i have many saves, still not clickable

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
My question for this is will the bugfixes patch be separated instead of full game download, because i am afraid that i will download the 2 gb 0.5.0 game then have to download 2 gb again for 0.5.1 or 0.5.2 like it was with 0.4.0 and the other three patches.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
the gallery is what I was really waiting for, some the scenes are unlocked but not clickable, tried replaying the scene since i have many saves, still not clickable
I can't reproduce that error. If I had to guess, it has something to do with loading a save before the gallery was put in.

Unlocking gallery events correlates to the character's friendships. So once you do that event, it should be unlocked in the gallery.

My question for this is will the bugfixes patch be separated instead of full game download, because i am afraid that i will download the 2 gb 0.5.0 game then have to download 2 gb again for 0.5.1 or 0.5.2 like it was with 0.4.0 and the other three patches.
It's hard to say, there will be another full upload, but that all depends on when the bugs are found. Once I believe all the bugs have been found, I upload the full game with all the bugs missing, but inbetween that, I upload small bug patches.

Man, this was a really bad time for the thread to be updated, I was just about to go to bed before the update was leaked. Sorry if I'm not making sense.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes