TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's Ms Ren and yeah, same.

Though I wonder if she'll still be the same person she know or was drastically changed by everything she went through.

We could potentially end up in a scenario where we find her and she's become a completely different person and might break Ashley's heart.

Pls dev, don't do this to us...
While it is unlikely that she has not changed at all, I trust Runey to give her a 'redemption' kind of arc if it goes too far, where we would help her get over whatever is 'wrong' with her, like for example, maybe they got her hooked on drugs and we could help her like Jin, or she has broken from abuse and we can nurse her back with love and TLC, or something like that.

Reactions: freedom.call

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
What sort of content would you guys like to see in v0.15?
Some content with Juliet, make her feel better about herself, not have her forgotten by the others who went to and going to school with her.
Some content with Ann and Peni, make they have more than just waiting in their bedroom hoping the MC comes in and has sex with them.
I would also enjoy more interaction between the ladies, share some common interests and grow their friendships.
I do like that the sex with Emma and Felicity can have multiple positions in one go, so it would be good to have with the others too.
Thanks for asking

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
What sort of content would you guys like to see in v0.15?
She's may not be my favorite, but I feel like Autumn has fallen behind in both story and especially sexual content. I want to make her into the ultimate slut lol.
Felicity and Emma (named cumslut and fucktoy lol) are the resident sluts in my playthrough and have the hottest scenes in the game imo. So please more sexual content for them. In my head, they would be down for anything!
Aside from that, stay the course of whatever you have planned!

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Does Maria have very few quest atm or am I experiencing a bug?
I keep being sent to the door when trying to talk to her

jIPARODY

May 25, 2019
My god someone please tell me the name of the Chill City song. I find myself jbot even playing the game and just listening to the song but I can't find it anywhere

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My god someone please tell me the name of the Chill City song. I find myself jbot even playing the game and just listening to the song but I can't find it anywhere
What is the "chill city song"?

The only one I l know is the one Runey used for the Birthday Tribute video which is this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
My assumption as well and I don't think it will happen earlier in the game, but it would be nice to have certain girls get pregnant - story wise.
Lin and Ashley seem likely candidates, the others maybe not so much. Could be just talk with Ashley I suppose. Yeah I don't think it'll happen until the last couple of updates.

Reactions: c3p0
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes