jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just imagine roasting some fairies over an open campfire. Sharing drow stories. Reminiscing about the good ol' days.

Back when Lin almost shot someone with the gun that she keeps in her hat. When Ashley almost stabbed someone, on purpose. When Moon got her first spanking. Way back when Autumn's name was Summer.

Jan 17, 2022
Damn took me 28hrs straight playing for days but I finally caught up from the beginning. Kinda sad now does anyone know of any similar games? Would 100% purchase the game if it was available on Steam.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Damn took me 28hrs straight playing for days but I finally caught up from the beginning. Kinda sad now does anyone know of any similar games? Would 100% purchase the game if it was available on Steam.
Buy it instead?

Reactions: Runey

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
Does anybody does any know how to go tothe church on sunday cause in the morning Autumn in the shower and noon she already there and there just the regular inner action

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Does anybody does any know how to go tothe church on sunday cause in the morning Autumn in the shower and noon she already there and there just the regular inner action
She won't always be showering on Sunday Morning. It's random, you just need to wait for a Sunday Morning where she's in her room.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She won't always be showering on Sunday Morning. It's random, you just need to wait for a Sunday Morning where she's in her room.
No, she is in the shower every Sunday morning, and goes to church in the afternoon.
You need to go click on her door, the Sunday after she asks.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What female domination does this game have
Well, off the top of my head...
- There's a dungeon where you can bring most of the main girls and dominate them.
- There's a number of elves you can either go love or slave route.
- All the main girls have an obedience stat.
- Several of the main girls have a lust stat that, when high enough, will force them come to you in the morning to help them cum. Or not, if you choose to keep them hanging.

The rest you'll have to find yourself by playing this lovely game.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Talking about edible fairies make me wonder two things....

One, how would Gordon Ramsey act in universe..."This fairy is soo raw, it keeps telling me "Hey, listen!"!"

And second...how much could you even eat of a fairy?
They're like skinny and most of the time you'd probably just pick the bones from between your teeth...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
And second...how much could you even eat of a fairy?
They're like skinny and most of the time you'd probably just pick the bones from between your teeth...
You don't eat the fairy, you eat the wings. Tasty when deep fried in batter, topped with powdered sugar and drizzled with a sweet sauce of your choice! That's damned good eatin' right there!

Sep 4, 2017
Some people like to eat fairies, but the MC will be eating out the rich. I mean, Kali, Lucia, Felicity, Emma and Autumn are from rich families, so that makes them rich, right? So, when he will be eating them out he will be eating out the rich, right?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes