0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Runey is there a plan to make the audio/music more fitting to situations?
I appreciate the general soundtrack, but in some situations (for example Nia bleeding on the couch) is not really that fitting. :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No I just extracted to my drive and it was already in folder. Also it might be because I download the update only not to sure. I would just download the whole thing but its over the limit of mega and the others links are slow in downloading.
Yes, if you only got the update, you need to follow the instructions for installing it onto the old one.
I started to have those problems since the update of ren'py 7.4.something I can't play the new games and updates for some games like MBIML and LCC but I can still play AHITR and Ataegina my pc is way too old to keep up with the graphics it seems now but it wasn't a real issue until now so when I see two launchers for the game it basically means that I can forget the game but I didn't try to run those games on my pc since then so it probably changed I'm on windows 7
Well, I am also on windows 7, on both machines, and I am not having any issues with any games here so far, other than one, but it got fixed right after that one update that broke it. So, there should be something you can do, might try updating some drivers, codecs, c++, etc. Might help.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey is there a plan to make the audio/music more fitting to situations?
I appreciate the general soundtrack, but in some situations (for example Nia bleeding on the couch) is not really that fitting. :D
I do have a plan for that, but it would increase the filesize by quite a lot. It might end up being optional.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.
Your walkthrough mod does not work. It tries to re-define some labels because it is placed incorrectly.

You need to move it to the game/scripts folder instead of the game folder as this is where it's supposed to be.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
This is one of the best games on this site, SO much quality content. It’s always a treat when it appears on the Updates page.

Reactions: TheDevian

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Runey i just get a new pc this was my mom old pc but she die. in 2014 be year to get one i do love this game i cant play this Update kick me off again what gaming pc do i did to get? thanks.

Xeroxicide

Nov 14, 2018
As much as i love HH, It's a little disappointing to have like 20 minutes of content in this release. And having all the new costumes in the game but not being able to give them to the girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi Runey i just get a new pc this was my mom old pc but she die. in 2014 be year to get one i do love this game i cant play this Update kick me off again what gaming pc do i did to get? thanks.
Sorry to hear that man. What errors are you getting? You shouldn't need anything powerful for this.

As much as i love HH, It's a little disappointing to have like 20 minutes of content in this release. And having all the new costumes in the game but not being able to give them to the girls.
There was far, FAR more story content than 20 minutes. Maybe one or two of the events make up 20 minutes. Check the patch notes to see what you are missing.

You can make them wear the outfits, but only during sex. Having them wear them outside of that is a ton of work, and I wanted to release this update on time, so that was pushed to v0.16.

Xeroxicide

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry to hear that man. What errors are you getting? You shouldn't need anything powerful for this.

There was far, FAR more story content than 20 minutes. Maybe one or two of the events make up 20 minutes. Check the patch notes to see what you are missing.

You can make them wear the outfits, but only during sex. Having them wear them outside of that is a ton of work, and I wanted to release this update on time, so that was pushed to v0.16.

As soon as I started from my save file I got the message for several girls stories to continue in .16. Maybe i missed something and need to do a new game?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes