May 20, 2019
Pain and suffering on a level I could not even begin to describe. Words fail to measure my disappointment, there is no emotion to convey my wretched existence.

I wait for a hero...

Tythesly

May 23, 2021
Before I get bombarded with when are you / are you going to / .....
YES, I am working on it right now. Give me some time to get it done.
I haven't used this site much... What is the best way I can I set it up to be alerted when you release the updated mod?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Reactions: Tythesly

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
1- Does anyone remember the renpy code to change the romance/slave paths of Nia & Sylvia? (I think there was one iirc)

2- The new 'info' screen was good (everyone's progress), but if anyone has contact with Runey, can you please suggest that he put in a better hint system (ie Lain's Mod) it's fine to show who still has content left (the 'wakeup' screen in the morning),
But that doesn't tell you where to go (so you wander aimlessly) and, more importantly - for scenes where you get more content if you've done someone else's content first - there's no hint telling you that!
A better hint system (like Lain's Mod would be much appreciated - would increase the enjoyment (at least for me))

Any thoughts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, been a long time since I've played this.
(completely forgot that Lord Ashram was continuing the Mod)
Does it have the kind of extra detail I mentioned? (better hint system? / tells you that X character has to be upto this stage before doing character Y's content to get extra scenes/story?)

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
1- Does anyone remember the renpy code to change the romance/slave paths of Nia & Sylvia? (I think there was one iirc)

2- The new 'info' screen was good (everyone's progress), but if anyone has contact with Runey, can you please suggest that he put in a better hint system (ie Lain's Mod) it's fine to show who still has content left (the 'wakeup' screen in the morning),
But that doesn't tell you where to go (so you wander aimlessly) and, more importantly - for scenes where you get more content if you've done someone else's content first - there's no hint telling you that!
A better hint system (like Lain's Mod would be much appreciated - would increase the enjoyment (at least for me))

Any thoughts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, been a long time since I've played this.
(completely forgot that Lord Ashram was continuing the Mod)
Does it have the kind of extra detail I mentioned? (better hint system? / tells you that X character has to be upto this stage before doing character Y's content to get extra scenes/story?)
All events should tell you exactly what you need to do. Any that don't should be brought up so I can make it more clear. All you should need to do is go to a character's room, and it will tell you exactly what needs to be done when the event is ready, and exactly where to go to trigger that event, and if you can't do that event yet, it should tell you what you need to do to unlock that event.

myoko510

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone here have the problem with corrupted files?

I tried to download all links and I found same error with v09.rpa can't be extracted

I also tried to Alt+R the zip file and it didn't work

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone here have the problem with corrupted files?

I tried to download all links and I found same error with v09.rpa can't be extracted

I also tried to Alt+R the zip file and it didn't work
Nope. When was the last time you updated winrar, or 7zip?

Reactions: myoko510

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
All events should tell you exactly what you need to do. Any that don't should be brought up so I can make it more clear. All you should need to do is go to a character's room, and it will tell you exactly what needs to be done when the event is ready, and exactly where to go to trigger that event, and if you can't do that event yet, it should tell you what you need to do to unlock that event.
It’s completely fine with when and where the part I think might be nice to add some extra detail is if the event has extra content, if you have progressed enough with another character and/or if a certain stat submission/exhibition is higher enough. Example being kail will flash you at the party where the new bot is first shown or lin will get changed in the middle of the clothes store. Because you either scroll back and grind the levels for a bit or just lose the extra content it’s not really a big deal but would be nice in my opinion. I’ve a few days ago started a new game with the mod first time (played the game since like 0.8 2-3 years ago roughly) and it’s personally made the game a bit more enjoyable but I like to know the best route and dialogue to not miss scenes ect so might just be me. But regardless I genuinely love the game and thank you for your dedication. Quick question is there going to be one more main character and that’s it or one more floor ect if you don’t know, not sure, it’s a secret fair enough just was wondering.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Sorry to hear that man. What errors are you getting? You shouldn't need anything powerful for this.

There was far, FAR more story content than 20 minutes. Maybe one or two of the events make up 20 minutes. Check the patch notes to see what you are missing.

You can make them wear the outfits, but only during sex. Having them wear them outside of that is a ton of work, and I wanted to release this update on time, so that was pushed to v0.16.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
it’s working now I’m on day 76 I guess it’s getting slow but it’s something new I had to play the 14.1 to get is Far save file then play the new update that’s how I did it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
I just noticed the new "info" screen: great job, now it is easy to read and detailed enough. Just one note: only Lin's pet name gets displayed, all other names are the original ones. Is that intended?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes