Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
a bug appeared in ashley's mission 19 that I couldn't ignore, I had to remove the mod, remove my translation from the tl folder and put back the original script file, just like this to get through this mission
I'll admit I was tempted to not reply due to the use of the extra large font size (please stop).
It looks like you may be on 0.15 and not updated your game to to 0.15.1.
Your best bet would be to re-extract Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc.zip into a new folder.
Re-extract Harem Hotel-v0.15.1-Patch.zip into a new folder.
Copy the contents inside v0.15 update folder into Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc.
Re-extract my mod [Runey]la_HaremHotel-0.15.1.rar inside the Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc saying yes to overwrite files.

Hi there,
Just started 0.15.1 and the game crashed.
Using a save from 0.14.1.
Had got to the end of 0.14.1 so hope I do not have to start again.
At approx day 491.
The error was in script.rpy so I think this is a mod issue.
I had a similar problem when I first tried to test my mod but I had originally posted my 0.15 mod for the 0.15 release and the testers did not have this issue either.
What I ended up doing is using my last save from 0.14.1 which was in the Lobby and instead of clicking on Runey's "you've now completed girl-x's story" but clicked on the Bar icon. Once I left the Lobby I was able to begin to test my mod version of the game without issue.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The 0.15 mod was never made, as Runey updated the main game to 0.15.1 before mod was done,
so modder updated it to match latest version, aka 0.15.1

(or at least never released)
I did release the 0.15 Walkthrough / Cheat Mod the day before Runey released the 0.15.1 update but it was more of a test since I couldn't test it myself at that time. Funny enough though the few issues it had I fixed and was about to post it but Runey had posted the 0.15.1 update Patch less than an hour before I was about to post my fixed 0.15 mod. So instead of posting it, I jumped right in to updating it to the 0.15.1 update which only took me a few hours yesterday.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Own the bar, walk into the lobby.

Erm, did you try looking? It's in her room.
I did, that's the first place I went to... maybe it's under a different tab than "have fun together". Thanks, now that I know I'm in the right place I'll find it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I did, that's the first place I went to... maybe it's under a different tab than "have fun together". Thanks, now that I know I'm in the right place I'll find it.
It's under "Let's have some fun" > "Cunnilingus"

You need to unlock the option in her story first, of course. And if you decline it in the story you're told you will never be able to do it in the future.

Reactions: TheDevian

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
I am really sorry to ask this but I'm very new to Linux. How the hell do I get this to start? I downloaded the whole package but no matter what I do I can't get it to work. Do I need the harem_hotel.exe? I thought it's Linux compatible?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am really sorry to ask this but I'm very new to Linux. How the hell do I get this to start? I downloaded the whole package but no matter what I do I can't get it to work. Do I need the harem_hotel.exe? I thought it's Linux compatible?
Doesn't Linux run .sh instead of .exe?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Doesn't Linux run .sh instead of .exe?
From a terminal from where the folder Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1 is at you would type:
Code:
./Harem_Hotel.sh
I'm sure it is possible to create a shortcut for Harem_Hotel.sh to run from a Linux desktop but all the Linux stuff I do is from a terminal for servers.
I should install a desktop version of Ubuntu (or Kubuntu) and play some Ren'Py in Linux sometime.

Reactions: TheDevian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
From a terminal from where the folder Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1 is at you would type:
Code:
./Harem_Hotel.sh
I'm sure it is possible to create a shortcut for Harem_Hotel.sh to run from a Linux desktop but all the Linux stuff I do is from a terminal for servers.
I should install a desktop version of Ubuntu (or Kubuntu) and play some Ren'Py in Linux sometime.
Bro do you even Arch? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
right click the mouse on harem_hotel.sh select properties then click permissions and check the Allow executing file as program.
then double click on .sh file and click run.

Reactions: freedom.call

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega
or

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
For some reason when I try to add this mod I can't load my game

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi there,
Just started 0.15.1 and the game crashed.
Using a save from 0.14.1.
Had got to the end of 0.14.1 so hope I do not have to start again.
At approx day 491.
The error was in script.rpy so I think this is a mod issue.

yes, the script file has some bugs, I had to remove the file and the mod, and put the original script file to pass the bug

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes