Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
First of all, thank you everyone for taking the time to help me :)

At this point I really think the game hates me somehow... I waited till evening for Felicity & Emma, but I have no option other than "knock on the door" for their room...
I slept throguh Tuesday and nothing happened on Android's storyline.
Same story with Sylvia, I waited till evening, went to the kitchen and she's there watching me like I'm some sort of idiot. Talking to her leads to nothing.

Seriously, what am I doing wrong? (on a semi-related note, I just formatted my pc for other reasons obviously, but the game still didn't want to cooperate even after the reinstall).
Is it possible that while playing you are in “tunnel vision” mode …
ie you are doing the same things and expecting progress to occur by time passed or because doing x progressed it before … when another person above tried your save they commented how things progressed for them. Granted they had progressed past where your save was so they knew where the next trigger happens (they aren’t hidden) but they might NOT be in exactly the same spot the previous 20 triggers were.

Some of later character progressions are different to trigger than ones that came before … so if you are on “auto pilot” or expecting it to “pop” … they don’t … also if you are skipping or not reading the tips or text sometimes its easy to miss the direction on how to progress.

Just a possibility to consider.

Reactions: TheDevian

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Looks like you have only Sylvia left (4/5) and bar not fully upgraded(13/18)
and that's all
no game is infine, you know

so we wait for Runey to add some more spice
for now, enjoy your routine sex
I remember that Kali's father's wife gave the MC a fairly large amount of money to build a shelter for slaves. even in the landfill was found a fighting robot. that is, there is still room for development in the plot.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Jin was 'rented' for that one, you can't buy her first, but otherwise, yes.
Hmm, I went back a few saves to check and on my latest run I had already bought Jin way before that event.

On a side note, it's been quite useful to have multiple saves at different points, don't know why I never did that before.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, I went back a few saves to check and on my latest run I had already bought Jin way before that event.

On a side note, it's been quite useful to have multiple saves at different points, don't know why I never did that before.
Interesting, she used to not be available until after the contest, we got her on loan to train Lin for the contest, and were not able to buy her until well after that.

Yeah, I am on save page 37 now...

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Interesting, she used to not be available until after the contest, we got her on loan to train Lin for the contest, and were not able to buy her until well after that.
Yeah I remember seeing the loan version on a past run. I thought I managed to buy Jin early this time because I already know the steps, so that's interesting to know.

Damn bro :KEK:

A handjob at the hotel?
Sure, that works too! There's some career progression at the hotel too, so she might advance to different "jobs" with time. :BootyTime:

• Haha

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022

I don't know if or when it was changed, but I remember being able to buy Jin not long after we're first introduced to her. Of course, that was ages (and many updates) ago when I remember it happening, so who knows.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know if or when it was changed, but I remember being able to buy Jin not long after we're first introduced to her. Of course, that was ages (and many updates) ago when I remember it happening, so who knows.
I remember the events being that first Lin pretends like we are going to buy her, and gets her to come visit under false pretenses, then she comes to help with the contest, and then she was able to be bought soon after.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I remember the events being that first Lin pretends like we are going to buy her, and gets her to come visit under false pretenses, then she comes to help with the contest, and then she was able to be bought soon after.
I'm with KonfinedKnat on this; I think that this changed in later builds and I only saw it a couple of builds ago when starting a new playthrough. Could be wrong, though...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm with KonfinedKnat on this; I think that this changed in later builds and I only saw it a couple of builds ago when starting a new playthrough. Could be wrong, though...
I started a new play through wit 0.16 and was able to buy her before the contest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It seems to have changed, when I did it, that was still the new content, so there was only one way it could be. While I had the money, and would have been happy to buy her then, it totally changes almost everything about the scenes, and IMO, doesn't work.
Lin is supposed to be your only slave at this point, not your least trained one. I guess it mostly works as long as you only have her when you meet Cornwall, but it doesn't show that Jin cares enough to come train her, even when we didn't own her yet.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I started a new play through wit 0.16 and was able to buy her before the contest.
I think v12 or earlier? That was my last full download before just doing upgrades and it was possible (new full with v16). It's been so long I can't honestly remember not being able to buy her before the contest.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes