TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Very Its getting harder and harder to Find a Durable Elf these days.
I Broke my last one and am waiting on my Emergency Rations to capture more for me!. :devilish:
Or I can wait a few months For Runey to Supply me my favorite ones again!.
At least Lins Durable!.
Edit: She must be to survive TheDevian 's Head pats!.
She's had 300 years to work on her stamina. XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Convincing Kali should be an option - she cosplays already :eek:
Fuck, it ate my response again!

Yeah, Kali is already into degradation play, and stuff like that. She already did a maid, that is just one step further.

The real question is what would the elves (and Vanessa) think? Would it be like blackface in the early 1900's?

Lin could go either way, thinking it is cute or offensive.
Nia, hard to say, she could be outraged or do they old, "now you know how it feels" kind of thing.
Sylvia I think would be offended, but glad that she looks like a common elf, not a high elf.
Vanessa might want to do it too, to feel like an elf, or she could get offended FOR the elves (even of they don't).

Reactions: shadowtempered

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Fuck, it ate my response again!

Yeah, Kali is already into degradation play, and stuff like that. She already did a maid, that is just one step further.

The real question is what would the elves (and Vanessa) think? Would it be like blackface in the early 1900's?

Lin could go either way, thinking it is cute or offensive.
Nia, hard to say, she could be outraged or do they old, "now you know how it feels" kind of thing.
Sylvia I think would be offended, but glad that she looks like a common elf, not a high elf.
Vanessa might want to do it too, to feel like an elf, or she could get offended FOR the elves (even of they don't).
I think Lin would join in - she didn't dig Kali in the maid outfit originally so I could see her competitive side coming out again with a maid + ears combo
Nia would prolly complain and then whine about not getting to hit someone with a bat
Slyvia is offended by anyone just existing
Vanessa seems like she might be a freak, but beyond the one scene we kinda need more to know how far the kinks go

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think Lin would join in - she didn't dig Kali in the maid outfit originally so I could see her competitive side coming out again with a maid + ears combo
Nia would prolly complain and then whine about not getting to hit someone with a bat
Slyvia is offended by anyone just existing
Vanessa seems like she might be a freak, but beyond the one scene we kinda need more to know how far the kinks go
Lin is in a much better place now, she is confident and secure in her place in our hearts, knowing that we would never want to replace her. But she might be more willing to do it for fun, or just to compete with Kali (again, mostly for fun). As a maid, Kali could never compare, but that isn't what this is about, it's more of a Slut-off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Announcer: Kali Vs. Lin in the 1st annual, Harem Hotel Slut-off!!!
Whose pussy is the wettest?
Whose ears are the pointiest?
Whose head it the pattiest?
Who will leave here with the grand title of ...the Elven Slut?!?!?!

Ashley: Wait, there's sex? I want to play too! Give me those ears!

Venessa: You are doing "Elf Ears!!!" That is SO offensive! ...I want to try!

No one is better than my Lin at giving head (and getting head pats), but Kali has her strengths as well, like boob jobs.

Who will be this week Judges?
Ellen, Jin, and ...Moon?

Today's secret ingredient is ...the manager's cock, make sure to treat it well, you will NOT be getting a replacement!
Oh TheDevian, I was talking to Nia and she seems to think that it would only be fair if she were to be allowed to tap you on the head with her bat, as many times as you have patted Lin on the head.
I am pretty sure that Oldtoothlessbasterd won't let let her 'tap' anyone else. lol He would get mad at me if I even thought about taking his place there. Likely, he would punch me out of the way. XD

But It's not my fault she is jealous, I would give Nia headpats too, if Runey would let me!!! XD

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I sincerely hope that Runey never does the elf ear thing... raceplay is gross
It's cosplay, people dress as elves (and other things) all the time. It's role-play.
If anything, it would be species-play, like furries.
Race is a social construct, and has no basis in science.
Lin dressing as a high elf, that would be closer to "race" play.
Do you complain about Nia dressing as a human? ...I doubt it.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Well, the alternative is that she breaks out the strap that allows her to wear the bat like a male appendage, for punishing particularly naughty humans.
She got the idea for it from Maria.
your wrong there mate.
Maria would be far more likely to get a strap on that the MC could wear above his Dick so he could double penetrate the girls in both holes at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Harem Hotel is a game where what makes it special is the world it has built. Each character is made better as the world expands because Runey pulls from that worldbuilding to inform those characters. For myself, I can't remove the sex in the game from the worldbuilding. As such:

It's cosplay, people dress as elves (and other things) all the time. It's role-play.
In the real world, where Elves don't exist, you're absolutely correct. In Harem Hotel, where the Elves are at times explicitly an allegory for black and indigenous people, it's literally the same as if you had your partner paint their face dark and treated them like a chattel slave. And not in the normal Slave & Master way, which is more than fine. In the the racialized way that emphasizes degradation on the basis of that status as a black or brown person.

If anything, it would be species-play, like furries.
Race is a social construct, and has no basis in science.
Language is also socially constructed, and the word race has taken on multiple meanings throughout time. We have both the concept of race as ethnicity, and the concept of race as an entire species. Both Sci-Fi and Fantasy tend to use this latter version of race when using the word. And often, they'll also take advantage of that distinction to make commentary on race as ethnicity, as Harem Hotel is so effectively doing.

Lin dressing as a high elf, that would be closer to "race" play.
Lin has dressed as a high elf, though I do hope that event gets changed, It makes no sense with the updated version of Sylvia's introduction. But the context for that was one of oppression. Lin was called a dirty ignorant lowlander by a woman from a race of elves who had once colonized her people, before her people led an uprising to end that. Feeling inadequate and fearing MC might prefer her to be better, as is normal for Lin, the slave, she dyed her hair blonde to look more like a high elf.

But that isn't race play. That's racial trauma.

Do you complain about Nia dressing as a human? ...I doubt it.
Speaking of racial trauma, you're right, I don't complain about the enslaved colonized elf hiding ther elf features in order to more effectively traverse human society as she fights for her people's liberation. In the real world, white passing native americans and black people have done this for centuries, because their race could get them killed, deny them work, force them into slums, etc. My roommate literally didn't even know about the fact that she was native in her childhood, because her grandmother hid it to survive. She literally found out near her grandmother's death when she saw a photo of her grandfather in native regalia.

At the end of this, all I have to say is, you don't have to twist facts or draw false equivalences to justify this desire. It's fiction and exploring these types of concepts in fiction can be a safe and non-harmful way to do things. However, just as you have a right to express your desire to see this, I have mine to express that I would prefer not to. It would actually make the game worse for me, as it is antithetical to the messaging the game has gone for.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I am pretty sure that Oldtoothlessbasterd won't let let her 'tap' anyone else. lol He would get mad at me if I even thought about taking his place there. Likely, he would punch me out of the way. XD

But It's not my fault she is jealous, I would give Nia headpats too, if Runey would let me!!! XD
Nah Punchings no good, You might get back up eventually...
But if I eat you I get rid of the problem and have a good dinner.
Thats a win win in my book!.
(hope your not to Boney.) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes