ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
You know, there are millions of other fairies, right? He's not just picking on her.
Tone doesn't tranfer well through text, but I thought maybe the absurdity of my last comment would help you see that this has all been a joke. I'm not white knighting Cia or anything here. Just doing playful banter.

The joke works, because it's always gonna be Cia in the image.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Tone doesn't tranfer well through text, but I thought maybe the absurdity of my last comment would help you see that this has all been a joke. I'm not white knighting Cia or anything here. Just doing playful banter.

The joke works, because it's always gonna be Cia in the image.
I just figure that Devian is saving her for last. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there are that many fairies left at this point. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
oh shit, nevermind what i said :D
To answer your original question, it usually takes 3-5 months between updates. It all depends on Runey's plans and whether or not that pesky thing called "Life" tries to throw a spanner into the plans, but my guess would be that the next release would be around Spring.

Reactions: TheDevian

samkane

Feb 28, 2019
Hi! I haven't been keeping up. Noticed the link for Lain's mod is gone. Is that permanent? And if so any idea how to play the new update without starting from scratch?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
is there a way i can get rid of all my saves i wanna start fresh i know i can just overwrite saves but i just wanna have a clean slate to start im on pc

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
is there a way i can get rid of all my saves i wanna start fresh i know i can just overwrite saves but i just wanna have a clean slate to start im on pc
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy is where all your saves are backed up on pc. You'll want to delete all of these as well as the ones in your Harem Hotel directory's game folder.

You may also get an error when you start the new game. I'm pretty sure it's because one of the files is a settings file, and the game checks for that on start. But it creates a new one to replace it anyway so it's not a real issue. Just hit ignore on the error and you'll be sent to the first scene in the game.

Reactions: taru and TheDevian

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Hi! I haven't been keeping up. Noticed the link for Lain's mod is gone. Is that permanent? And if so any idea how to play the new update without starting from scratch?
The link is gone at least until the mod is updated, which could be never judging from what I've heard. Unless you want to wait for a possibly very long time for the mod to update, you're probably better off starting a new game from scratch without it.

All of your saves will be in the AppData folder on your PC. You can simply delete that folder to start over, but I'd also delete the Saves folder in the main game folder as well because I can't remember whether or not it "repopulates" the other location. One file you might want to keep, though, would be the one called "persistent" because that's the file that saves your basic game settings.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Not permanent, but it might not be back soon either. Lord Ashram will be absent for a while, and no one knows for sure if Lain will pick it up again.

If you only want to see the new v0.16 content, then someone uploaded a v0.15 save a few pages back.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just figure that Devian is saving her for last. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there are that many fairies left at this point. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
IT's not me, Android was programmed to do it. We did tell her those 3 were friendly though, so hopefully she won't use them any more.
Cancer is hard to deal with... takes time.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes