TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The helicopters are more like natural flight to them.
The Jetpacks were too fast and they tended to set their dresses on fire.
Also, the helicopters can be armed with missiles and machine guns to help in the coming war.
Yeah, but the helicopters are loud, and not good for stealth missions.
Maybe we can use an ion propulsion system or something?

But let's be honest, they are invisible, so they don't NEED the dresses... Let's call it their first step in their exhibitionism training. XD

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
They are better and great for some situations, but they were not really designed for flying around in an office or something. XD
Who needs stealth when we know our fairies will sit outside a corporate HQ and bombard it with missles. They totally nuke a fairy they didn't know to protect an elf who treats everyone like shit. Our fairies are totally the "scorched earth" type where Ashley is concerned. Ashley doesn't even have any real events with Slyvia, they still nuked that fairy. So in reality our fairies are just "nuke it from orbit".

I'm like 8 shots into my evening. Maybe I should avoid posting.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I still think it's just so much easier to wrap the fairies with a bunch of firecrackers then light the firecrackers and launch the fairies at the target with the trebuchet. Some fairies may be harmed in this manner, but they can always just walk it off. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes