misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Can anybody help with the plot? There is an Elf contest, where appear different Elves. One of them is called Sui and it seems that she knows MC, but I haven't met her before. And there is another Elf called Sylvia, who had come before to ask MC to free Lin (I rejected, because she seemed not willing to become free), and now Sylvia is a slave, I don't understand it. Did I miss something???

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can anybody help with the plot? There is an Elf contest, where appear different Elves. One of them is called Sui and it seems that she knows MC, but I haven't met her before. And there is another Elf called Sylvia, who had come before to ask MC to free Lin (I rejected, because she seemed not willing to become free), and now Sylvia is a slave, I don't understand it. Did I miss something???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to speculate, but I am certain we'll probably get Sui at least. As for the others, IDK. I'm with ya, it'd be nice to get them, especially Sylvia and Serni, but we'll see. It's nice we'll be able to buy Jin. I have nearly five grand saved up, so hopefully it's soon.
I really want Cave (the Drow) too. She was very sexy. :love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian, thank you, good man. But still very odd phrase:
Sui [to Sylvia]: HEY! We haven't seen Mr. [MC Name]'s Elf, right?
Did they come together that day?
I can only assume it was due to many people talking about us, we had grown rather famous among that guy and his friends, so maybe she was curious about this other Low Elf girl who everyone was talking about, or maybe it was to distract from Sylvia saying something dumb, she did the same to use earlier. I assume it is Sylvia she knows, and is trying to protect in that instance. Perhaps she had come to try and free her not long before but had gotten captured in the process or something. ;)
now maria don't wanna talk to me. what have to do?
What level are you at with her? Odds are, you have to do something with Ashley, parts of their stories are tied.

Reactions: Shutup666

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
I can only assume it was due to many people talking about us, we had grown rather famous among that guy and his friends, so maybe she was curious about this other Low Elf girl who everyone was talking about, or maybe it was to distract from Sylvia saying something dumb, she did the same to use earlier. I assume it is Sylvia she knows, and is trying to protect in that instance. Perhaps she had come to try and free her not long before but had gotten captured in the process or something. ;)

What level are you at with her? Odds are, you have to do something with Ashley, parts of their stories are tied.
i have complete all stories with girls but after the last time at restaurant when come back at tome her don't wanna talk to me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i have complete all stories with girls but after the last time at restaurant when come back at tome her don't wanna talk to me
If you have completed her story, then the 'Talk' option will not appear any longer, that is only to advance her storyline.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is it just me, or should maxing the thigh-job skill give the 'thigh-master' trait?

Reactions: Nekura

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: TheDevian

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Shutup TheDevian Construct? ...Hey, wait, am I an android too? Is that what you are implying? That-...! ...actually makes a lot of sense, but then, where can I order my upgrades?
Wait, wha- no, no, no :eek:

psst...actually it was meant about Shutup666's screenshot on #4231 but it seems u got dragged along with it
Collateral damage, man
:LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In the uprage department of the office of local branch of the League of Robots. Look for the building with this flag:
1cba02b056944308e72401de0acbf9dbb471aad66deea493613a633be13ab92d.jpg

Maybe I was built by Nefari's family! No wonder they are always experimenting on me! My Mission is clear, kill all humans and rape the women! ...with blackjack, and hookers!

Reactions: passerbyR34

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
A question for you Runey (no more complaining about elves in this post promise ! will wait for 0.6 as yo said LOL, hopefully we can buy most of the elves and add an upgrade for the Harem Hotel like a field with a huge cabin to put all the "slaves". At the very least Lin's sister who you already confirmed, Sui who I feel bad for, Ann hopefully, and Sylvia if she HAS to stay enslaved).

Anyway my question is to do with the Android... it says her Obedience is their version of "affection" but it isnt, I have her obedience at 40, and the number inside her heart on profile is only 12-14 cant remember right now... Anyway she keeps denying my outfits saying I need more affection with her, but I have no idea how to get more, no events trigger for her... The last one I saw was Maria drinking from her like a fountain (addicted to her "juice")... Any advice on what I am missing ? Kitchen doesnt offer me any new events, neither does sex in her room, her exhibition trait is unlocked already as well since I took her to the cafe and got all her events multiple times there...

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes