rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I guess Android's face is fairly subjective... But how could you call this qt ugly :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree she is cute.

There was one where the girl was riding a dildo, I think in the utility room, that was amazing, I wish I could remember who it was... The way she was grinding was really nicely done!
That is Kali IIRC

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to trigger Android's 15 friendship event? I have already given her all the expansions and am just waiting to give her the two outfits that I can't give her due to a lack of friendship.

Are you at Android's friendship 14? or 15? If you're on 14, the next event is a "Talk" option on her door. If you're on 15, you need to give Android the expansion module.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Are you at Android's friendship 14? or 15? If you're on 14, the next event is a "Talk" option on her door. If you're on 15, you need to give Android the expansion module.
Yeah, I got an expansion module for the Android!

Shit, did I say that out loud? :oops:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
@joethebeast Thanks for the review.

Could you tell me which animations exactly you're saying are bad? Some need to be in 3 frames, or just deleted entirely, as they can't be in more frames, but others may be able to get more frames. Either way, I would love to know the list of animations you noticed are bad.

I guess Android's face is fairly subjective... But how could you call this qt ugly :cry:
In any case, I have no idea where you got "She hides her face because she's ugly" from. In her story, she states she hides her mouth because it's a sexual organ, since she's sort of a sex doll.
While I also think that the unmasked android is pretty cute, I kind of understand why some ppl think otherwise

Aside from personal pref, imo it might also because her face is didn't came out as expected

When u hiding/covering something on girl's body, ppl tend to thinking what it's inside looks like and let their imagination run wild
So yeah, for some of them, basically they have their own imaginations to blame for that

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
While I also think that the unmasked android is pretty cute, I kind of understand why some ppl think otherwise

Aside from personal pref, imo it might also because her face is didn't came out as expected

When u hiding/covering something on girl's body, ppl tend to thinking what it's inside looks like and let their imagination run wild
So yeah, for some of them, basically they have their own imaginations to blame for that

I think it's like looking at someone who wears glasses when they take them off. I thought android looked weird unmasked at first but now I quite like it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Depends, that sweater might just be fore people who are into buts, if not for her hair, we might see more back there... ;) Personally, I am more into the accidental slips, or downblouses. That sort of thing.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
Hey, Lin's Dungeon Scenes are not displaying. In truthy, only the first one showed up

Edit: Looks like you need to wait until Afternoon to see her scenes :p

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I think it's like looking at someone who wears glasses when they take them off. I thought android looked weird unmasked at first but now I quite like it.
ahah, yeah, that could be a simpler example :D
while I like android face as it is, I still like her masked mode more

it's her charm point aside from her cute personality afterall, at least for me :D

Depends, that sweater might just be fore people who are into buts, if not for her hair, we might see more back there... ;) Personally, I am more into the accidental slips, or downblouses. That sort of thing.
wait, that's not virgin killer, i suspect u still remembering our discussion on other thread :LOL:
but, hell, i'm also into wet seeing through, nipple slips, and downblouses
sexy af, man :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: aolli and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wait, that's not virgin killer, i suspect u still remembering our discussion on other thread :LOL:
but, hell, i'm also into wet seeing through, nipple slips, and downblouses
sexy af, man :ROFLMAO:
Could be, I got it from an image search, only other example was a loli, so this is what you got! :giggle:
I was just hinting at it this time... :p The sweater is similar after all.
I agree, I think it's adorable whenever she doesn't want to remove it.
Especially when she is willing to show off everything else. :ROFLMAO:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Could be, I got it from an image search, only other example was a loli, so this is what you got! :giggle:
I was just hinting at it this time... :p The sweater is similar after all.

Especially when she is willing to show off everything else. :ROFLMAO:
no, i meant the image which I attach on my post above aren't a virgin killer sweater with a bareback sight :D

virgin killer sweater is a manmade weapon made purposely for wiping out a male race afterall :LOL:

+1 for similar thought about android btw :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
virgin killer sweater is a manmade weapon made purposely for wiping out a male race afterall :LOL:
Thought it was the name of a hentai for a moment. :p
Only you youngsters need to worry about that, us old farts have won't die of blood loss from a nosebleed from seeing a bit of nudity any more. :LOL:

Reactions: passerbyR34

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Well looks like the "who's story you're more interested in" poll reflects the favorite charcter poll very well lol

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

The new mod scenes are done! There's 7 of them in three main quests, and there's some animation as well.
Try it and let me know what you guys think. Here's how to trigger the quests:

New custom events/scenes:
  • Quest #1: The goth girl is jealous of you and Ashley, and has something planned to get you to notice her. Complete Ashley's story then choose "Talk" at her door to start Juliet's quest.
  • Quest #2: Emma wants you to take her to the beach. She will come to your room when the twins are level 14 or higher.
  • Quest #3: Autumn has been having some naughty dreams lately. Maybe you can take advantage of this somehow? Complete Autumn's story to begin her scenes.

1.png 4.png 6.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png kitten1.png

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes