MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just started playing this, and so far, I'm enjoying it. But, I've run into a bit of a "snag". I'm on day 46, and I've had "!" for Lin and Ashley for several "days", but I can't seem to find the events that they represent. What am I not seeing?

Mar 24, 2024
Oh wow... thank you very much for your magnificence!

None of those supporters would have figure it out on their own! I thought they were just supporting BECAUSE THEY WANT TO. But they clearly need you. You know, being the mindless idiots they are, they clearly need you to tell them they are fools getting used.

What would they do without you? I think you deserve this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell me.. how does it feel to be that one person figuring out each supervillain's evil plan? I, being a supervillain on my own, would really benefit from understanding how your superior brain works that can see what regular people can't.
I'm not supporting the game financially but I like it and want to see more content. whatever you said seems to be your perception of yourself.
Hey everyone Runey just posted an update on Patron, It sounds like he is still working on getting 0.18 out sometime soon!;)

P.S. Runey you Can't rush PERFECTION Which is what this game is,or should I say visual novel. :love:
1 new event,
50 renders (scenes)
bugfixes
that is what updatelog will look like.
(I really hope dev sees this and adds more content)

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Hell no, check it on Discord, Patreon and Subscribestar.

they just released Harem_Hotel-v0.18-BETA-2-pc

But only for people paying for the game.

Version 18 isn't complete yet, there only at part 2, give it time and go enjoy some other games, or sign up and pay to get the Bata releases and watch the game slowly advance.
"Just released"? I'm 99.99% sure that that beta was released December 2023. Feel free to fact check me if I'm wrong.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
"Just released"? I'm 99.99% sure that that beta was released December 2023. Feel free to fact check me if I'm wrong.
you are right there, I hadn't noted the release date.
22nd December 2023, but I only found it and played it through a few day's ago.
Point is the games Alive and kicking, just slowed down because of personal stuff.

So people please stop talking about the game being dead.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question: do you think the version 0.18 is purchasable on itch.io? or i have to wait until an official release here on F95?

Nov 10, 2023
1711702073712.jpeg

Anyway, there are some real world events, like the upcoming solar eclipse on April 8th, that are sending the facebook conspiracy theorists community and the facebook christians community into a frenzy, so maybe the correct question should be "Will there be an update before The Rapture and The Return of Jesus Christ?".

I am pretty sure that there will be at least one update before The Rapture, but "no man can know the day and hour", nobody knows what will happen next, life is short, so maybe we should let Runey work and wait and focus on our own lifes while waiting for the update. We don't know what will happen tommorow, maybe Runey will update soon, maybe he will get injured and he will end up in a hospital the update will be postponed until he will get out of the hospital, maybe tommorow the universe will explode and we all will die and there will be no more updates. Maybe, we could wait for the update while doing something productive. We could spend the time with our families, go on a nature walks, learn to play a new musical instrument, work on our own projects or something like that.

But why I am wasting time rambling all this nonsense, nobody will listen to me anyway.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
You are very welcome MerlinUSA! ;)

By the way you might want to download the Walkthrough/Cheat mod to help you on your journey through Harem Hotel Paradise. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinUSA

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
anyone knows how long will it take for the new patch to released? really wanna continue some characters stories .... gotta admit runey story writing skills are great

Reactions: Retnaburn
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes