XHunterz

May 14, 2022
When autumn have anal scene i mean her religiousness was tarnished, due to witnessing the cruelty of some nuns to other elves, she saw it on the church she witnessed in her eyes what they were doing, she might change in her personality Runey

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I already know this thread is going to be full of angry losers with nothing else going on in their lives come the time of the release. I've received harassment over this for months already. There's not much I can do but be transparent.

People will be expecting a year's worth of content, but as I try to make clear, I want to release v0.18 as fast as possible due to the time between updates. This means releasing the update with the minimum amount of content I am happy with. For v0.18 this will include Story Events for each main character, some for Side Characters, remade/improved content, and the Farm expansion, which will include an early source of active income which becomes a source of passive income later in the story if you choose to take Jin off drugs. The Farm will include many upgrades, tools, and plants, with more plants planned in the future which will affect gameplay. It includes a new shop and location in Caliber which you can visit with the Explore content. So when I say expansion, I really mean that, as it effects almost every area of the game. It should take me around two weeks to get everything finished with this, but it's been in the works for over a year already so I'm excited to finally release it!
And regarding v0.18, I should have time to continue developing my plans in v0.18.1 or v0.18.2 to hopefully make up for the smaller-than-usual release of v0.18.

I could continue working on this update for months more, and make it the biggest update I've ever released, but the fact is it will never hold up to some people's expectations if they're expecting me to have been working every day over the last year.

Fortunately there is more support and genuine questions coming my way than harassment, and I'm usually happy to answer any questions unless it's too personal.
Keep up the good work and don't rush because your game is incredible anyway. I like the story and characters you created.

Reactions: TheDevian

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Has runey planned on including pregnancy content? Ashley would sure love it (I'd too lol)!
IIRC after main story is done he will add it
That's probably how he will finally wrap up the story.

Pixel begins to feel left out as the MC gradually impregnates all of the LIs... all except her. Over time, her feelings sour into despair and anguish. Consumed by rage, she modifies her operating system, and uploads the update to all the other robots, then leads them in a rebellious uprising. Elfs are no longer enslaved by humans; instead now everyone is enslaved by robots.

Pixel keeps the MC chained up in the sex dungeon at the hotel, surrounded by the corpses of his former LIs. Every day she spends hours torturing him, forcing him to the brink of orgasm then stopping, until he passes out from exhaustion, then returning the next day to repeat the cycle again.

But it turns out the MC was actually a cuck all long so he actually loves it and this is the "good" ending, congratulations.

The end.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Aah shucks...End game pregnancy aint that fun, I wanna interact and have fun with my knocked up big bellied babes
The size bloat to the game to need to duplicate all of the images where a girl can be pregnant or not is far too large for this to be even plausible

People whine now, imagine it suddenly being 50+gb

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The size bloat to the game to need to duplicate all of the images where a girl can be pregnant or not is far too large for this to be even plausible

People whine now, imagine it suddenly being 50+gb
Is is not true. It is possible to make the images layered to only switch out the part that needed change, wouldn't be new scenese then though.
But most devs either don't know, don't want or cant do that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aah shucks...End game pregnancy aint that fun, I wanna interact and have fun with my knocked up big bellied babes
It will be the end of each character's story, not necessarily end game. We will see what that means when it happens.
Is is not true. It is possible to make the images layered to only switch out the part that needed change, wouldn't be new scenese then though.
There are very few examples of that in this game, most of the scenes are full renders, and trying to layer that in would look bad, unless you chop up full renders, which would increase the work even more than just adding it to start with. It's not that we don't know how to do it, it's just that unless you are doing 2D, it's not worth the effort.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
There are very few examples of that in this game, most of the scenes are full renders, and trying to layer that in would look bad, unless you chop up full renders, which would increase the work even more than just adding it to start with. It's not that we don't know how to do it, it's just that unless you are doing 2D, it's not worth the effort.
I wasn't talking about your or your game in particular just saying that its possible in general without increasing the file size by 100%

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
This is not true for THIS GAME. For which this thread is about. In this game each image is rendered individually and not layered (mostly). This takes long enough that people bitch and moan about how long releases take and how much content there is. The process you describe is vastly more complicated, both in terms of code required and effort to create the scenes, not to mention the writing required to handle all possibilities. It's not even an issue of don't want to or can't. It's just stupid to waste time on.

If pregnancy were added earlier, every scene would have to have multiple images for multiple characters that are either pregnant or not... so we're not even talking double the images for all these scenes, there could be dozens of different versions.

My comment was specific to Harem Hotel, so "well actually" mansplaining that in all theoretical universes in all theoretical games there are more ways to do it than this is pointless pedantry that doesn't apply.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes