jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Probably the same lot from the SS thread, now that they can't complain because that game is technically updated (if you can call it that) are looking for somewhere else to screech about milk.
Speaking of screeching about milk.

Will the farm have a barn for Android to be milked in? Err... I mean cows. Not Androids dressed as cows. Actual cows. Full of milk. Because... they're cows. Not robots with lactation modules installed. Totally not.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Speaking of screeching about milk.

Will the farm have a barn for Android to be milked in? Err... I mean cows. Not Androids dressed as a cow. Actual cows. Full of milk. Because... they're cows. Not robots with lactation modules installed. Totally not.
They could easily build super intelligent android cows that are able to produce milk like a cow does. (Minus the farting)
And they could even make them self milking.
Trust me, you do not want to leave players alone, in a barn, with a cow that has the correct number of holes, that is programmed to obey orders.
Because someone would take it a step further and create a patch for the game that adds those scenes.
And it is unlikely that you would ever get those images out of your head.

TheDevian would "probably" be safe, because he would just start head patting the cow, until Lin's headache went away.

*Stoned posting in progress.
Comments, sense and structure will vary over time.

Last edited:

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
If the last update comes what would be Lin's Max level if it ends?
Then is there a plan for a Bad Ending also a harem Ending, no one left behind all the girls gonna married mc on the same time

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
So in the tags it has Incest, where is that exactly? I never paid attention to the tags so when I saw it I got more curious than anything else because I don't remember any happening like at all

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So in the tags it has Incest, where is that exactly? I never paid attention to the tags so when I saw it I got more curious than anything else because I don't remember any happening like at all
Threesome with the twins would likely be it.

Probably will be one. Can't imagine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will lead to a happy ending
I could always be wrong, but I can't imagine those options remaining in the game with the direction he took things. Those were added back when the game was leaning more towards there being options and it really hasn't been like that for a few updates now.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Threesome with the twins would likely be it.

I could always be wrong, but I can't imagine those options remaining in the game with the direction he took things. Those were added back when the game was leaning more towards there being options and it really hasn't been like that for a few updates now.
Ah, makes sense I guess. I guess I was thinking more MC being the one involved with the kink. I thought that there might have been an unofficial patch to make Ellen your aunt or something haha

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes