Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
A beta version just recently dropped? But you're right, there's no progress going on whatsoever.

I take it that means you didn't actually read anything. Runey is dealing with some rather intense personal issues that he's been fairly open with us about. Feel free to actually read (instead of waiting to be hand-fed and throwing a tantrum when people get frustrated at those wanting the same) what's been posted on Patreon and Twitter, you may just surprise yourself.
Clearly the one throwing a "tantrum is you my guy. I came into the thread and asked if the game was still being worked on seeing the year since updates. As I said before: "A quick reply of, "yeah they just did a new beta release on the 14th, it looks good." would be appreciated." That's all I was hoping for coming in here by asking. Keep projecting though. :HideThePain:

RL happens and that's understandable, but getting mad I'm not aware of the on goings of your favorite game dev is silly. :WutFace:

If you haven't played it, there's already 10+ hours of content available depending on how fast you read. If you're just looking for a quick fix, holding skip can get you to most of that content in 5-10mins.
Thanks. I appreciate the info. I like a bit or worldbuilding and seems like it's definitely worth a look.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Maybe harem hotel need's trailer on youtube, people will know the game has bunch of stories and people are into that, it should animated trailer or something

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
我真的希望作者可以加入更多的BDSM内容,加入BDSM的各种工具。更可以借鉴,痛苦与愉悦,漫画里面的各种BDSM情景与道具。谢谢作者为我们提供这么好的的作品。

I really hope that the author can add more BDSM content and add various BDSM tools. You can also learn from the pain and pleasure, a variety of BDSM scenes and props in the comics. Thank you to the author for providing us with such a good work.
Yeah, I would like to see that expanded as well.

___

是的,我也希望看到它得到扩展。

旁注,这是一个纯英语服务器,请提供翻译。

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes