beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
The dev is just lazy and keeps blaming things on everyting else.
He just want more of that sweet Patreon dollars. (and the perple over att Patreon still belives him)
I don't know how many times we need to re-establish that the reason this update has taken so long is because they took time off to grieve their dad who literally died right when they started working on it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't know how many times we need to re-establish that the reason this update has taken so long is because they took time off to grieve their dad who literally died right when they started working on it.
It wasn't just that, there's a lawyer involving a drunk driver who hit my dad before he died. I also moved countries, had to live in hotels for a few weeks, took a LOT of international flights to do, started a company, working on another, trying to get an international mortgage loan which is almost impossible, dealing with passport and visa stuff. Among a ton of other personal stuff that I don't feel belongs online. There's been so much to do on any given day that I had constantly forgotten what I had to do and started writing notes. At one point I had something like 60 tasks written down and their priority. Creative work just cannot thrive under stress and pressure, and I need to balance my life.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It wasn't just that, there's a lawyer involving a drunk driver who hit my dad before he died. I also moved countries, had to live in hotels for a few weeks, took a LOT of international flights to do, started a company, working on another, trying to get an international mortgage loan which is almost impossible, dealing with passport and visa stuff. Among a ton of other personal stuff that I don't feel belongs online. There's been so much to do on any given day that I had constantly forgotten what I had to do and started writing notes. At one point I had something like 60 tasks written down and their priority. Creative work just cannot thrive under stress and pressure, and I need to balance my life.
Take your time, Man. Most of us understand, and have no problem waiting. Your health is important, mental and otherwise.

Nov 10, 2023
First of all, I am happy to see more of Jin. Looks like she is starting to win her battle angainst her addiction and she is getting better. Hopefully the gardening therapy will help.

Second, I am no bowling expert, but Lin's bowling pose doesn't look healthy or safe. Please, tell me that she doesn't get hurt. Also, I hope that this event wouldn't be ruined by some pro-slavery idiots who will decide to harass MC for taking two elves bowling in a public bowling alley without collars and chains.

Also, is it safe for Lin to be out in the public after the Anchorn event?

Exactly as TheDevian said, take your time, Runey. Your life, your mental and physical health and your well-being is more important than the game updates. We will wait.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022

Ever wonder what these two get up to if you don't pop into the hotsprings in the evening? Now you know. Thanks [Junior72] for the awesome work as always.
HHCustom_69pl_Jun24.png

There is a new slave to test right on spot in the Caliber City backstreets.
Thanks to [Junior72] creating this absolute masterpiece of art ♡!
HHCustom_Havva_Jun24.png

chudbud71

Jan 31, 2024
Is there any chance someone could share a save where they just unlocked Autumn? Thats about how far I got before I stopped playing for a while. Not looking for a 100% save, just one thats decently progressed so I don't have to start from scratch.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Is there any chance someone could share a save where they just unlocked Autumn? Thats about how far I got before I stopped playing for a while. Not looking for a 100% save, just one thats decently progressed so I don't have to start from scratch.
You're going to have to be a bit more specific on the unlocking part - because she unlocks almost immediately after getting the 2nd floor, which is like... 10-20mins? of gameplay if you focus your money on that. That's nearly the start of the game.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes