renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
I really hope that the author can add more BDSM content and add various BDSM tools. You can also learn from the pain and pleasure, a variety of BDSM scenes and props in the comics. Thank you to the author for providing us with such a good work.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
It wasn't just that, there's a lawyer involving a drunk driver who hit my dad before he died. I also moved countries, had to live in hotels for a few weeks, took a LOT of international flights to do, started a company, working on another, trying to get an international mortgage loan which is almost impossible, dealing with passport and visa stuff. Among a ton of other personal stuff that I don't feel belongs online. There's been so much to do on any given day that I had constantly forgotten what I had to do and started writing notes. At one point I had something like 60 tasks written down and their priority. Creative work just cannot thrive under stress and pressure, and I need to balance my life.
did you pause your patreon any time this past year though? Not to be rude but dragging supporters in your personal problems while not delivering the work they're paying for cannot end well for anyone.

Reactions: anon8525 and fin133

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
did you pause your patreon any time this past year though? Not to be rude but dragging supporters in your personal problems while not delivering the work they're paying for cannot end well for anyone.
Hey another person who doesn't understand what patronage is! Yay! On the list.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes