Nov 10, 2023
Well, the 'farm' is going into the garden area, or close to it, Lin will be growing some food (and other things) to help out around the hotel. I don't think it will be big enough for too many critters.

Not sure we want to be teaching A11-y about raising animals for food... Being animals and all that...
View attachment 3767987
Though, maybe teaching them that slavery and oppression is bad might be a good one. XD
A11-Y doesn't have mouth or digestive system, and if I am not mistaken, they use electricity to power themselves. So, unless they will get a mouth and digestive system, or they will modify themselves to be powered by solid matter or human blood, or they will discover a way to make electricity out of humans, I think that we are safe. But I agree, let's not tell them that we kill animals for food. It would probably scare them. I mean they went into a shock because they accidentally broke an egg when they were making soup with Lin.

But yes, we should tell them that slavery and opression is a bad thing. But if we will tell them that, we will also need to explain to them that even through some humans do it, that doesn't mean that all humans do it, there are good humans who are against it, and just because some humans are violent and primitive, it doesn't mean that all all humans are violent and primitive, and slavery and opresion doesn't need to be always solved through agressive methods, like, for example, complete extermination of the entire human race, and there are peaceful methods to solve this problem.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A11-Y doesn't have mouth or digestive system, and if I am not mistaken, they use electricity to power themselves. So, unless they will get a mouth and digestive system, or they will modify themselves to be powered by solid matter or human blood, or they will discover a way to make electricity out of humans, I think that we are safe. But I agree, let's not tell them that we kill animals for food. It would probably scare them. I mean they went into a shock because they accidentally broke an egg when they were making soup with Lin.
Well, I was concerned with them turning people into food for other people. A Soilent Green kind of thing.
Turn humans into slaves and feeding us our dead, waste not, want not, and all that.

That said, their body may get upgrades later, I always assumed they would get one like mom one day.
Aunt Kali could make them a custom one with her new job.
But yes, we should tell them that slavery and opression is a bad thing. But if we will tell them that, we will also need to explain to them that even through some humans do it, that doesn't mean that all humans do it, there are good humans who are against it, and just because some humans are violent and primitive, it doesn't mean that all all humans are violent and primitive, and slavery and opresion doesn't need to be always solved through agressive methods, like, for example, complete extermination of the entire human race, and there are peaceful methods to solve this problem.
Even if some of them might deserve those aggressive methods. lol

A11-y: We will have love and peace, even if I have to kill you to get it! :devilish:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
When Public version on Itch.io?
When the latest of the bits of the public version leaves Runey's PC, wandered through the endless tunnels of glass and copper until it ends it journey and can finally rest only as a charge, either a magnetical or electrical one, idle on a server that belongs to Itch.io.
Not earlier than that.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You know, a quick check of the patreon would tell you that there was an update on the 14th of this month. The update is in beta.
Seeing Last update in the thread is a typical good rule of thumb, especially a game that took a year for update. You know, a quick reply of, "yeah they just did a new update on the 14th, it looks good." would be appreciated, but sarcasm is fine too. Didn't know that would get people so pissy. :HideThePain:

See above.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Seeing Last update in the thread is a typical good rule of thumb, especially a game that took a year for update. You know, a quick reply of, "yeah they just did a new update on the 14th, it looks good." would be appreciated, but sarcasm is fine too. Didn't know that would get people so pissy. :HideThePain:

See above.
"Pissy" is because we've had a chain of folks who chime in any time someone who makes no effort to see what is going on derail everything into doom/gloom and it lasts for days. It's gotten old. Everyone wants someone to help them with a quick answer, but no one wants to make a quick search for the answer either.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
"Pissy" is because we've had a chain of folks who chime in any time someone who makes no effort to see what is going on derail everything into doom/gloom and it lasts for days. It's gotten old. Everyone wants someone to help them with a quick answer, but no one wants to make a quick search for the answer either.
Simple question, simple answer. I can't help that you're irate over that line of question when a game wasn't updated for over a year. It only makes sense people would be reacting that way tbh. :WaitWhat: The only person that can control how you're handling it by flipping out over something so meaningless is you. :WutFace:

Reactions: BebopPiggo

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Simple question, simple answer. I can't help that you're irate over that line of question when a game wasn't updated for over a year. It only makes sense people would be reacting that way tbh. :WaitWhat: The only person that can control how you're handling it by flipping out over something so meaningless is you. :WutFace:
But if people bothered to check information easily available to them instead of making yet another "update when" post, the question wouldn't be asked and others wouldn't be tired of answering it several times a day from people that can't read.

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023

See above.
They don't want to talk about the state of the game (uncomfortable truths), so they either attack people who ask, or people who answer, then bury it under 30 inane comments about headpats and fairy wings :rolleyes:

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-14029011

Update will probably be out in late July or early August. (Betas are usually about 2 weeks, I'm guessing there will be 5 betas, then about 3 weeks of "pre-release")

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
But if people bothered to check information easily available to them instead of making yet another "update when" post, the question wouldn't be asked and others wouldn't be tired of answering it several times a day from people that can't read.
I agree completely.

When I'm curious about a game I haven't heard back from in a while, I immediately go pester people instead of googling the answer. Web browsers are for plebs.

Dead serious(y)
>Sees game. Looks good.
>Sees this: 1719370003465.png
>Asks if game is being worked on, and implied question if its on haitus/dev went awol as many others have.
>Gets people losing their minds over a sincere question about status of game.

Imagine having to point out irrational overreactions are irrational overreactions. (I'm not even baiting, you guys are being completely ridiculous. :HideThePain: )

They don't want to talk about the state of the game (uncomfortable truths), so they either attack people who ask, or people who answer, then bury it under 30 inane comments about headpats and fairy wings :rolleyes:

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-14029011

Update will probably be out in late July or early August. (Betas are usually about 2 weeks, I'm guessing there will be 5 betas, then about 3 weeks of "pre-release")
Thank you. This was sincerely the sort of answer I genuinely hoped for. Answered the question directly without any hostility.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
>Sees game. Looks good.
>Sees this: View attachment 3771007
>Asks if game is being worked on, and implied question if its on haitus/dev went awol as many others have.
>Gets people losing their minds over a sincere question about status of game.

Imagine having to point out irrational overreactions are irrational overreactions. (I'm not even baiting, you guys are being completely ridiculous. :HideThePain: )
Literally no one is losing their minds, stop baiting.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Literally no one is losing their minds, stop baiting.
NO YOU ARE BAITING! *crying wojack.jpg*

See THIS is baiting. :KEK:

(I sincerely was just asking. Not my problem you all are malding over your favorite dev taking too long and people nag about it.)

Edit: Anyhow I got the answer I was hoping for. Dev is taking time to get the game right and will have a few beta builds before the next release. I sincerely look forward to giving it a try. :giggle:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
A beta version just recently dropped? But you're right, there's no progress going on whatsoever.

(I sincerely was just asking. Not my problem you all are malding over your favorite dev taking too long and people nag about it.)

Edit: Anyhow I got the answer I was hoping for. Dev is taking time to get the game right and will have a few beta builds before the next release. I sincerely look forward to giving it a try. :giggle:
I take it that means you didn't actually read anything. Runey is dealing with some rather intense personal issues that he's been fairly open with us about. Feel free to actually read (instead of waiting to be hand-fed and throwing a tantrum when people get frustrated at those wanting the same) what's been posted on Patreon and Twitter, you may just surprise yourself.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes