BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
The funny thing is the only thread he's ever posted in is this one.

So he either doesn't play any other games, or he decided to only comment on this one. His most favorite game, obviously.

I bet he even has hundreds of headpats under his belt. A truly depraved individual.

This actually shows you're wrong, by the way. Your stance, and others, these past few months have basically boiled down to "abandoned game" Runey is "milking" and "lying" and "not working".

Now that a new beta is released (not including the previous beta releases you ignored) and Runey's posting in the thread again, including showing off major additions to the game (the garden that's been in the works for a while), you've pivoted into a more generalist "dev criticism" stance.

Everyone else has known the update will come out whenever it's out. We've know that the entire time. It's a publicly released game, after all.

At this point you're just venting while you very impatiently wait for your favorite game (see the top half of this comment) to be released.
HH and Mythic Manor are the only ones I still follow, yes. Is it a point of pride for you that you play a fuckton of lewd games? :KEK:

The rest of it... yeah, a bunch of lies.
200w.gif

There have been a lot of discussions about the abandoned tag (mostly me defending randos from the dogpiling from you lot), but my position for all of 2024 has been that Runey is milking Patreon, and has started on the DarkCookie path.

If folks like you would stop attacking people asking fair questions, and trying to gaslight people, I probably wouldn't have much to say.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes