random.person

Aug 11, 2017
i won't even surprised if the related terms increased in the future, Japan is freakingly creative for random stuff afterall 

yeah, got that, man
many ppl also playing game to forget about real life anyway, like the "escape from reality" cliche
I don't mind being getting emotional to the point of sad or even crying when the story is too damn good, but getting depressed or annoyed are just a no no. Kind of waste of time for me :LOL:

finger crossed.

first time seeing that, was that a silly fanscanlation or something? :LOL:
KLK was one of the proof that Japan could be quite random but in the end still bringing a good stuff
That image is literally something I found randomly years ago. I find it too funny to go unused, so I bring it up from time to time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah, got that, man
many ppl also playing game to forget about real life anyway, like the "escape from reality" cliche
I don't mind being getting emotional to the point of sad or even crying when the story is too damn good, but getting depressed or annoyed are just a no no. Kind of waste of time for me :LOL:

first time seeing that, was that a silly fanscanlation or something? :LOL:
KLK was one of the proof that Japan could be quite random but in the end still bringing a good stuff
Yup, exactly.

Yeah, that is a big part of why I watch anime, weird but good. :LOL:

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
If you hit "go away" when Android comes to sleep with you, you are an unforgivable monster, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

View attachment 222842
Same with Lin.
I had tried before, because I want to know the difference and their reactions

*mistakes were made* rollback immediately.

must. protect. their. smiles.

ps : since we got a clear view on android, did I ever mention that I really like her daily outfit? she's just like a japanese/korean idol, well, might be ninja-idol while she's masked like that

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
I had tried before, because I want to know the difference and their reactions

*mistakes were made* rollback immediately.

must. protect. their. smiles.

ps : since we got a clear view on android, did I ever mention that I really like her daily outfit? she's just like a japanese/korean idol, well, might be ninja-idol while she's masked like that
I just looked at what happened because I've never done it before and I immediately regretted it.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I just looked at what happened because I've never done it before and I immediately regretted it.
I'm not exaggerating but seriously when u got attached to some character, even if it's fictional, it might break ur heart when seeing their expressions :LOL:

this remind me, have u try to reject Felicity's request when she's asking for money?
that was hillarious, practically the only time I got a 'game over' in HH :ROFLMAO:

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Damn, now I need to go dig through saves to find a suitable one to see it.
Or dig through the code to find the right label. That's probably easier.

I'm not exaggerating but seriously when u got attached to some character, even if it's fictional, it might break ur heart when seeing their expressions :LOL:

this remind me, have u try to reject Felicity's request when she's asking for money?
that was hillarious, practically the only time I got a 'game over' in HH :ROFLMAO:
That scene was pretty funny and well played.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah, they say somewhere that that's the only country where the elves are slaves, iirc, so moving there from another place would have made no sense for her family.
Don't remember exactly, but that they moved from the country, and that they were involved in getting the elves enslaved in the first place (but she always tried to change the subject when it was raised). It would explain why she was so adamant about elven rights, why she was staying so near her family, but not with them, and a lot of other details. Her being a normal human is a bit boring in comparison.
The idea came from what Lin said about any potential children we might have together, how they would be almost human, but for the telltale ears, and that they could live in secret, but if anyone found out, they would lose any rights as a human, and be treated, legally, as a elf.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Don't remember exactly, but that they moved from the country, and that they were involved in getting the elves enslaved in the first place (but she always tried to change the subject when it was raised). It would explain why she was so adamant about elven rights, why she was staying so near her family, but not with them, and a lot of other details. Her being a normal human is a bit boring in comparison.
The idea came from what Lin said about any potential children we might have together, how they would be almost human, but for the telltale ears, and that they could live in secret, but if anyone found out, they would lose any rights as a human, and be treated, legally, as a elf.
That would've been quite the plot twist if she turned out to be half-elf... And if iirc, half-elves have like no rights whatsoever, so we could've pretty much just turned her into a sex slave without her permission.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nah, they say somewhere that that's the only country where the elves are slaves, iirc, so moving there from another place would have made no sense for her family.
I don't know if it's said that well in previous versions, but in v0.6, Ellen will come to your room and you'll be able to ask about Elves. One of the questions you're able to ask is "What's up with all the Elves?"

MC isn't from this part of the world. The first time he visited this part was in the intro, so MC has never seen an Elf in person. Elves are only found on the continent Harem Hotel takes place in (Although you could assume some Elves have managed to be brought over to other parts of the world).

In Autumn's last event in v0.5, it's hinted that "A lot has changed in the last 20 years". Hinting at the fact that Elves were given rights 20 years ago. It's also said Autumn's father was the biggest reason why Elves have all the rights they do. Nobody would have listened to an Elf, or a Half Elf about Elven rights.

In one of Autumn's events, it's said that She moved to this corner of the world with her family when she was young. Her father didn't want to hire any male Elves to build the Cafe, so Autumn, her sister, and himself built the Cafe with their bare hands. His father didn't want to take part in Elven slavery.

It's also said the Autumn's father was offered a lot of well paying jobs when his family moved there, but he turned them down to not take part in Elven slavery.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes