TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder how to make a snooze function?!
Trust me, don't lightly 'bop' her on the head. I won't say why, though surprising her like that with my cock in her mouth was not the best plan, but I wasn't awake yet, and I really wasn't thinking!
Android + Lin morning blowjobs will absolutely happen. It was actually the first thing I thought of when I made Android as the second maid.

She just needs to do a blowjob first as a part of her story.
It can't be far behind, she is already showing of that lewd mouth of hers in the lobby for goodness sake! (I honestly thought those two things would be directly linked).

Reactions: aolli and Runey

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, the only girl I find an issue with unlocking a Trait with is Ashley because her "Thigh job" related trait can only be improved on days she's in the shower.

Reactions: Runey

Reysus

Jul 6, 2017
In the intro it say that there are two new Lucy event but it need a code for that, is a patreon code or something, and is posible that someone can give it to me pls?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I've been considering making a website, although I'm not entirely sure if I should yet. But here's something I've come up with.

What exactly would be its content? So far I can imagine preview images like you sometimes put out here and links to the current public version. Everything else I could think of is covered by the patreon page I guess. Unless it gets to the point where patreon shuts your project down for whatever reaseon.
Other than that I could maybe see something blog-like. It really depends on what you want to put on a website and if that content makes it viable.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What exactly would be its content? So far I can imagine preview images like you sometimes put out here and links to the current public version. Everything else I could think of is covered by the patreon page I guess. Unless it gets to the point where patreon shuts your project down for whatever reaseon.
Other than that I could maybe see something blog-like. It really depends on what you want to put on a website and if that content makes it viable.
Yeah, that's sort of the issue. All public downloads (from the Patreon page) would be on the website. As well as some patch notes, updates, etc. But the more I think about it, the more work it's starting to sound like.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
How can i get jin and ellen events? i got 2 ellen events but cant find the third one and jin only says hi nothing else

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah, that's sort of the issue. All public downloads (from the Patreon page) would be on the website. As well as some patch notes, updates, etc. But the more I think about it, the more work it's starting to sound like.
That's what I thought, too. As a one-man-show you are quite busy. I'm actually surprised you have as much time to respond here on the forum and pump out decently sized updates as you do right now. Maintaining a website just adds to the workload and it might even throw a bad light on you if it is out of date. Atleast I always get the impression of laziness if someone links to an outdated website.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It looks good, professional.

You could include links to pages about the girls, like a wikia page.

Reactions: Semantics

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How can i get jin and ellen events? i got 2 ellen events but cant find the third one and jin only says hi nothing else
For Ellen, check the Laundry Room.

For Jin, call her in the Dungeon.

That's what I thought, too. As a one-man-show you are quite busy. I'm actually surprised you have as much time to respond here on the forum and pump out decently sized updates as you do right now. Maintaining a website just adds to the workload and it might even throw a bad light on you if it is out of date. Atleast I always get the impression of laziness if someone links to an outdated website.
You mean you aren't on the HH discord!? You're so active here, haha.

I'm even more active on the discord.

> ;)

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes