masterb308

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you so much!

To continue your save, load the save.

By this I mean, unless you're on Android, you just need to download the game, run the .exe, and your save will be there.

If you're on Android, there is still a way to do it, but I don't remember it.

I am on windows but sadly I had to reinstall the whole operating system a while back so I don't have the save files that would load.

I have tried it.

If you can share the save files that would be great. Thanks

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
So I noticed a post earlier that had different outfits for felicity and a few others are they implemented yet or no?

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
The point of remaking the Ashley content is so that the blue outfit wasn't in the game, which allows me to continue working on the game.

Someone can make a mod, but I can't unless I want my Patreon taken down.
inb4 a modder named [not_runey] appears to give us a modded Ashley in blue uniform back? Jokes aside, since I happen to have only started with 0.6.2 I can't say I'll miss old Ashley since I never knew her, but even after finishing her arc, I still think she's bat-shit crazy and speak to her the least, heck I talk to Autumn more than I speak to Ashley.

Now Maria, Emma, Autumn and Ann on the other hand.... I absolutely require more content of those four lovely ladies, particularly Ann and the sooner the better; within reason of course.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So I noticed a post earlier that had different outfits for felicity and a few others are they implemented yet or no?
I believe I mentioned "Outfit concepts" But if I didn't, no, they aren't in game but are concepts I was asking feedback on for v0.7 :)

Speaking of which, I've begun the usual phase of planning out the next update, so it's everyone's best chance to suggest content that could end up in the game \o/

Reactions: Hones and TheDevian

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
I believe I mentioned "Outfit concepts" But if I didn't, no, they aren't in game but are concepts I was asking feedback on for v0.7 :)

Speaking of which, I've begun the usual phase of planning out the next update, so it's everyone's best chance to suggest content that could end up in the game \o/
Headpats for all girls.
Also kissing. All that good shit.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019

me me me...
how about make pool outside but still on the hotel area?
outdoor is needed. and you can make event like everyone to be there.. (swimsuit eh..)
or bbq event beside pool. star gazing or something.. alien girl? or your wildest imagination. etc etc..
and school place can be improved too.. or maybe roof at hotel for.. nah i dont think it needed.
to have FEEL of harem need event that everyone together and approve they love each other and protagonis!
ok i said it.. i feel relieved.. its up to you now. ;)

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
my only suggestion at this time, is continuing the elf chain and the whole HHI (I think the acronym was); and particularly being able to put the High Elf Sylvia in her place.

After the way she initially barges into the Hotel and starts issuing demands and threats... before running away from Carter and straight up kidnapping us only to beg to become our slave? A dungeon scene, and possibly the start of submission training, at the very least. If we get all 3 new elves content, probably some Sylvia 'outrage' that Ann is happily fucking us when Sylvia wanted it to be purely a 'no sex. EVER' relationship.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
On mobile, so won’t be quoting.

I second the cutesy headpats/kiss/hug stuff.

I also suggest continuing on the pin-ups. (Perhaps adding some more outfit options for existing girls too).

I kinda hope some of the side girls get content again, particularly Moon with bar development.
Lin will definitely be getting pinups in v0.7.

sub-c

Nov 28, 2017
I tried searching but I couldn't find anything on this and was wondering if any of you knew what the issue is, whenever I knock on the Androids door the game tells me that she's not in her room and that you might have saw her go into the kitchen. It says this at any time of day, even when Lin is in there and the Android would usually be in her room. She's in the kitchen during the day but nothing changes, it's just the usual interaction interface of head patting her, getting her to clean your room, etc.

I've already completed Maria's story, Autumn has joined the hotel and I can't seem to progress Kali's or Lin's routes either. Lin last mentioned wanting me to find out about her sister, can't for the life of me remember what I had to do last time to progress there. Kali's last even was a thigh job and no possible interactions with her since then.

Android is at 18 obedience with 8 in the heart at the top left (sorry, I don't know what that stat is)
Lin is at 38 obedience (it's hard to not give her head pats and let her clean my room) and 7 in the top left.
Kali is at 29 affection with 14 in the top left heart.
Almost finished Felicity and Emma's stories, still waiting to progress with Ashley.

I'm on day 68 if that helps at all.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
I thought up a lot of suggestions, but if you at least consider some of it even if for further than 0.7 i'm happy:

-Inviting the girls to drink with you in the bar. I love that Maria/Ellen event and would be cool to have something similar with the other girls. Or maybe just a random event where you can find the girl drinking at the bar and talk to her, similar to the shower events etc.

-Speaking of those, maybe we could get one for the big bath?

-More events with the girls from Ashley's college.

-Now that we officially have Jin, we could get a option to ask her for a threesome with Lin or maybe use her as alarm?

-Something i saw in another game that i think it would work well in this one would be if when you go to sleep alone, a random chance of one of the girls asking to sleep with you(Could be the same animation we already have when sleeping with the girls, but only difference is that they would be asking).

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aside from seconding the obvious 'more elves' and more 'ways to earn affection/obedience' like hugs and kisses, maybe as a lobby scene, I would like to continue the sleeping with... options, more of the girls, and the option to have sex or something with them before you go to sleep. Oh, more dungeon stuff could be fun too, more events and more punishments (reusing some of the options with other girls is an easy way to expand that without too much work).
I already suggested more options in the exhibitionism events, like taking the twins or Maria to the cafe or Lin, Android, and Kali to the beach, as easy ways to expand that as well without needing new locations. Though as I suggested before, if you do want to add a new place, a park would be a fun place for those types of events, especially some more pet play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018

I'm a newcomer to this game and I haven't done quite everything, so I don't know if this has been resolved yet, but

Other than that, the only realistic thing I could ask for is more femdom content and/or some opportunities to make use of the related traits. I leveled characters into having Foot Fetish or Facesitter as available to see if more scenes would open up, but I haven't run into anything yet. There's some good stuff already and I'd like to see more of it.

Reactions: Runey

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

I would like the opportunity to ask any of the girls to sleep in my bed (presumably with an affection threshold).
Maybe with a chance for sex before sleep (with a sluttiness threshold).
I would like them to still be there in the morning with the opportunity to wake them with a kiss / massage / oral / sex...

When they are hanging around the lobby, I think of this as them looking for me to ask me to do something with them.
Maybe there is an option here for them to ask to come to my bed tonight...

As has already been suggested, the bar seems like a perfect venue for some public liason, similar to the lobby.

Beyond this, I haven't played the 0.6 content yet so I may have some more thoughts later.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I tried searching but I couldn't find anything on this and was wondering if any of you knew what the issue is, whenever I knock on the Androids door the game tells me that she's not in her room and that you might have saw her go into the kitchen. It says this at any time of day, even when Lin is in there and the Android would usually be in her room. She's in the kitchen during the day but nothing changes, it's just the usual interaction interface of head patting her, getting her to clean your room, etc.

I've already completed Maria's story, Autumn has joined the hotel and I can't seem to progress Kali's or Lin's routes either. Lin last mentioned wanting me to find out about her sister, can't for the life of me remember what I had to do last time to progress there. Kali's last even was a thigh job and no possible interactions with her since then.

Android is at 18 obedience with 8 in the heart at the top left (sorry, I don't know what that stat is)
Lin is at 38 obedience (it's hard to not give her head pats and let her clean my room) and 7 in the top left.
Kali is at 29 affection with 14 in the top left heart.
Almost finished Felicity and Emma's stories, still waiting to progress with Ashley.

I'm on day 68 if that helps at all.
The number in the Heart is their friendship level.
If it says you saw the android heading to the kitchen go there. If nothing triggers try again in next time slot. but always knock on her door first or event won`t trigger. Also there is a delay between events of a couple of days I believe.

Reactions: TheDevian

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
my only suggestion at this time, is continuing the elf chain and the whole HHI (I think the acronym was); and particularly being able to put the High Elf Sylvia in her place.

After the way she initially barges into the Hotel and starts issuing demands and threats... before running away from Carter and straight up kidnapping us only to beg to become our slave? A dungeon scene, and possibly the start of submission training, at the very least. If we get all 3 new elves content, probably some Sylvia 'outrage' that Ann is happily fucking us when Sylvia wanted it to be purely a 'no sex. EVER' relationship.
thats why i wanna own Sylvia to show her not all "humans" are like how she precieves and also to knock her off her high horse

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
I thought up a lot of suggestions, but if you at least consider some of it even if for further than 0.7 i'm happy:

-Inviting the girls to drink with you in the bar. I love that Maria/Ellen event and would be cool to have something similar with the other girls. Or maybe just a random event where you can find the girl drinking at the bar and talk to her, similar to the shower events etc.

-Speaking of those, maybe we could get one for the big bath?

-More events with the girls from Ashley's college.

-Now that we officially have Jin, we could get a option to ask her for a threesome with Lin or maybe use her as alarm?

-Something i saw in another game that i think it would work well in this one would be if when you go to sleep alone, a random chance of one of the girls asking to sleep with you(Could be the same animation we already have when sleeping with the girls, but only difference is that they would be asking).
i like jin. being the older sister to lin she is so well trained and will follow orders with out question and with a smile

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017

Need more Kali/Lucy stuff! And EMMA!!! Oh, and let's not forget... We need to COMPLETELY corrupt Autumn!!

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes