randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
What do you guys think about Maria teasing and sexually messing with the other girls? Sort of like those Android events, but this time for Maria's story.
I’m just a tad late to the party but I am absolutely loving the idea. This works with the story and her character. Of all the girls in the hotel, she is the one that “gets it” as it pertains to what goes on there and naturally wants to participate. She’s essentially already been doing this all along. She has helped Ashley, she has messed with the Andriod, she has has played with Lin, teased the twins and we all know how she feels about Ellen. This just makes sense really.

Go for it, its fun and it fits her personality.
This. This is just typical behavior based off of what we know about Maria. She’s fun, freaky, mischievous and lusty. Her eyes aren’t pink for nothing, people.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
I read somewhere that Juliet is gunna be a side character and you're going to focus more on a different goth character? Can ya give us an update on that? Goth GF's are my bread and butter, so I'd love to see some goth love in this game

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
As much as I wish I was making that joke, autumn jsnt exactly MCs girlfriend yet.
Technically none of them is, but as far as I'm concerned I take the "In Love" trait as the best indicator to what comes closest to that and in that regard:
autumninlove.png
I beg to differ... ...just because she hasn't opened up to that relationship becoming physical yet doesn't mean I treat her with any less dedication... ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I read somewhere that Juliet is gunna be a side character and you're going to focus more on a different goth character? Can ya give us an update on that? Goth GF's are my bread and butter, so I'd love to see some goth love in this game
I don't have any plans for another goth character, but Juliet has proven hard to write for.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Technically none of them is, but as far as I'm concerned I take the "In Love" trait as the best indicator to what comes closest to that and in that regard:
View attachment 281091
I beg to differ... ...just because she hasn't opened up to that relationship becoming physical yet doesn't mean I treat her with any less dedication... ;)
Kali, Ashley, and Maria are together with MC.
Lin, Android, Felicity and Emma are all in love with you.
Autumn is your friend.

That's how the current standings are in v0.6. There's no "You're now X's boyfriend" or anything like that. But I think it's fairly easy to understand who is with who.

Lin isn't really with MC due to Lin's point of view on things. She doesn't think she can really get married to you. But she's very happy she's your slave, because it's essentially the same thing. Although MC would most likely think he and Lin should be together.

It's sort of the opposite for Felicity, but it depends on you the player. It's vague enough for Felicity that you the player could believe you're together with Felicity, or you could believe you're not. But story wise, and for the MC, they're not together either.

Trait names are just the names of a stat's end point. In Love doesn't really mean they love you, just like Paizuri Star doesn't mean you give boobjobs to everyone.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Autumn is your friend.

That's how the current standings are in v0.6. There's no "You're now X's boyfriend" or anything like that.* But I think it's fairly easy to understand who is with who.

Trait names are just the names of a stat's end point. In Love doesn't really mean they love you, just like Paizuri Star doesn't mean you give boobjobs to everyone.
* /serious mode on But that's the thing from my perspective. Sure that's obviously (and very much so!) how you intend things to be - and it's easy (for me) to accept that at least considering the girls' perspective, but without that explicit declaration of things (and in this game's context necessary pointing out that this has to be semi open or whatever or else I'd have seperate savegame lines like in other games, but then the "harem" would make no sense) I don't consider anything in here or elsewhere a "serious relationship" (sorry for the lack of a better wording)... ...but that's just me and I'm not complaining about anything in that regard, just stating my view of things...

And that trait stuff: that's self-explanatory as well, especially since you can get to that "In Love" status easily without pushing the friendship stat beyond 1, I just tried to make a little fun up there, hence the ";)", I was rather shocked that you felt the need to make such a big deal out of it...

...everything fine? /serious mode off

/me hands Runey a lit peace pipe... :)

Reactions: Runey and Scrot

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Autumn is your friend.

That's how the current standings are in v0.6. There's no "You're now X's boyfriend" or anything like that. But I think it's fairly easy to understand who is with who.

Lin isn't really with MC due to Lin's point of view on things. She doesn't think she can really get married to you. But she's very happy she's your slave, because it's essentially the same thing. Although MC would most likely think he and Lin should be together.

It's sort of the opposite for Felicity, but it depends on you the player. It's vague enough for Felicity that you the player could believe you're together with Felicity, or you could believe you're not. But story wise, and for the MC, they're not together either.

Let's be honest. We ALL know the MC will end up marrying Ellen, and the first one to get pregnant will be Android.:p

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
In the end all girls will love each other, and the Harem they're in. But it's going to take some time for Ashley to even like Felicity & Emma. She's just not stubborn about hating them now.
Considering that Felicity and Emma aren't terribly fond of her, either, I can see how it could be a challenge. I'd think it might be easier for Ashley and Emma to find a common ground with Felicity reluctantly following after.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
They have more in common then they might think. All 3 of them come from families that didn't care about them, that can easily be used to find some common ground and understanding of each other. Maria can mediate it, maybe with her story involving sexual things with the other girls she can trick them into banging each other :sneaky: .

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, Ashley has changed in specific areas. She'll be friendly to everyone, as she's shown by the gifts she gave Lin and Kali.
That’s true, I had forgotten about the gifts. I am looking forward to the continued growth of her character. It’s been a remarkable arc so far. The dynamic between her and Felicity and Emma will be interesting to see play out, but I think will eventually work itself out since they do actually have way more in common than they realize, as @jamdan pointed out.

Fazzyco

Mar 11, 2019
I have a problem with the android Version. There is no OK button to proceed after entering the name of the character. Enterkey on keaboard is also not working.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I have a problem with the android Version. There is no OK button to proceed after entering the name of the character. Enterkey on keaboard is also not working.
1. Shame on you for not using the search function! (this has already been the topic here for way too many times)
2. Even Runey's (developer of this wonderful piece) signature says: "Android doesn't work"
3. Use google keyboard...

Reactions: Runey

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Maria can mediate it, maybe with her story involving sexual things with the other girls she can trick them into banging each other :sneaky: .
There is that alcohol induced threesome. Perhaps we just need Felicity and Ashley to become alcoholics?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Actually, there's been talk of Maria's character possibly organizing group events at some point, similar to the beach one. Maria makes the most sense as MC's right hand to help guide the harem. The pimp's Bottom Bitch, the whorehouse's Madam. People playing Harem Hotel while harboring a madonna-whore complex make me laugh.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes