ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
The reason those save slots looked like that is out of my control. When I changed the UI for those slave slots, the thumbnails couldn't resize themselves. So simply loading the save and saving over it will fix the problem.

Android BJ will definitely be coming!
I would love to see this! AND KISSING SCENE TOO! XD Android waifu the best <3 <3 <3

D

Deleted member 59977

@Runey can you post the changelog? Would be interested to see what you have added in this version.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
My fingers are crossed for a Buyable Nia in June.
Around the 21st would be good best Bday pres ever, 0.7 update with Nia.
but i'm happy with just a 0.7 :)

Reactions: Runey

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
anything for Kali?xD
The good news is that she's been upgraded to a side character in v0.6, instead of a background character. Such as Jin, Juliet, Ashley's teacher, Kali's dad, etc. In other words, if they're not on the "Side Character Info" stat page, they're not a side character (unless they're a main character, and aside from Moon, who is a side character, but her story is tied to the Bar's story.)

Side characters have low priority, but do get content. They aren't guaranteed content like every main girl is, but they do get content!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just curious how far are progress for next update..
hope for redhead Autumn! well whats plan for next update?

about Marriage and Pregnancy..i guess those two maybe first very last some with 3-4 next update,right?

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes