jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
2 pirates walk into a bar, there is an attractive lass having some rum.

Pirate 1: Baby, my ship was sunk till I saw you.
Attractive Lass: *Slaps him*
Pirate 1: Bring on the storm baby, I like it rough.
Attractive Lass: *Stabs him with her cutlass*
Pirate 1: Argggg babyyyyy, Arggggg. *Runs away*
Pirate 2: Arg, do ye have the latest full version of "Harem Hotel" with a full save, milady?
Attractive Lass: Why yes I do lad.
Pirate 2: I sure would like to pillage yer booty, milady.
Attractive Lass: Well, just come dock in my port and get it lad.
Pirate 2: Let me stick me cannon in yer porthole then, lass
Attractive Lass: Very well, just make it quick.
* 30 seconds later *
Pirate 2: Arg, thank ye lass

And that is the story of Pirate 2's perilous journey to an attractive lass's house to download Harem Hotel onto his flash-drive from the lass's computer one faithful Halloween night. The first pirate doesn't always get the booty.

Last edited:

tijehut

May 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to activate the Christmas event? Yea I know its not Christmas now but any codes or time changing that works? Time hack doesn't seem to do it.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Yep! Had to remake a lot of Ashley stuff due to Patreon, so that cut into my planning for v0.7, as well as delayed it by quite a bit.
Sorry, I missed the news and couldn't find the answer in recent posts... what did Patreon make you change about Ashley?

P.S. -- love the game!! it's my favorite

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sorry, I missed the news and couldn't find the answer in recent posts... what did Patreon make you change about Ashley?

P.S. -- love the game!! it's my favorite
Thank you!

Patreon didn't like that Ashley had small breasts and was wearing a school uniform. So they told me to either make her breasts bigger, or change her outfit. I chose to change her outfit. Either way I had to remake 90% of Ashley's content.

Apr 9, 2019
well thank you for not caving and eliminating a gorgeous tight bodied petite girl. I take it pointing out to Patreon it's a college didn't help.

Reactions: Mytez
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes