Aug 18, 2019
then i might have but i thought it has been a week or two since i started the game i will start a new one and see
don't get me wrong, i'm not angry or calling you a liar; i'm just miffed bc i spent 3 hours forcing the game through 45 days of progress skipping everyone else but Lin; and sure enough, the *very* next day after finishing Ashley's Event Sex Scene; i went to Lin's door and there was a new option there (stats had not changed at all from the previous day bc i spent in on Ashley)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
yeah, i was just too fussy, ultimately i came to the conclusion that after 300 years of mean fucks, she probably was a lil afraid of sex, and ashley, as the yandere, wanted to fuck endlessly - - i ended up just doing the Ashley storyline; thinking it would make Lin a bit jealous, and also a bit safe knowing other girls were comfortable with me, and sure enough, the very next day; she was a soppy mess and just begged for it, and after learning both were virgins, makes more sense, especially since i *also* had her lust maxed out from spending *TWENTY* fucking days teasing her trying to force the game into a sex scene w/o the Ashley storyline - - in the end, it was poetic justice, although i *REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY* wanted to try a "Lin Best Girl" kind of sub-plot, probably still can, but i'll have to be aware of the freedom limitations at times
i took Lin virginity before i took Ashley's you just have to get her obedience up i think i got it some where between 15 and 20 before she let me i just wish i could keep Ashley natural hair color i am not much for blonds even though i marred one lol
The first time you have sex with Lin should be through her story event. If it's outside of that, then it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

And yeah, to get Lin's friendship to 12, you need to have Ashley and Maria in the game. This is Harem Hotel, and everyone is meant to be a family.

jestir

May 4, 2018
The first time you have sex with Lin should be through her story event. If it's outside of that, then it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

And yeah, to get Lin's friendship to 12, you need to have Ashley and Maria in the game. This is Harem Hotel, and everyone is meant to be a family.
i started a new game to see if it was a bug or bad memory it was bad memory i remembered now i did not have sex with lin till after Ashley pulled a knife out on some one i forgot who

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
Aug 18, 2019

all is well :) it is an absolutely wonderful game and the animations are getting longer/better as i continue to play, thank you very much; and yes "harem hotel" but like the unfair bastard i am, i do have my "favorite" of the bunch, have a great night

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how do you make money I try selling pic but don't get much what do I need to do
You get some each day from the rest the girls pay, you can do a few activities like the pictures, but the best way is to run the bar.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes