SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
A fuck ton (metric, not imperial, we're modern, yo!) ;)
One of the first replies was about how in its 0.1 it had already more content that plenty of finished projects.
Now imagine x8.2 times that. Runey is one of the most consistent developers when it comes to quality and quantity of content per update. Try it out, it may be your favorite game in this forum.
I just started myself this update and since I knew the game was in development I kept waiting for the bit where it would reach an end for the current patch, and it took roughly a week of playing a few hours a day for that to happen, it was crazy. Also I dunno if anyone else has noticed, but Maria is best girl.
Also since I named my character Seamus mac Amhalghaidh I didn't feel like supporting the enslavement of a Gaelic speaking culture would be in character for him, I think supporting the elvish provos is going to be how he plays this shit when it goes down.
Yeah, been playing the game for some time already, at the first 10 days was a little slow and all......
But then it began, now i'm already day 50, and oh boy, seems like is almost impossible to see a new ecchi/sex scene everyday
And by what i was seeing, i'm probally very far from getting everything (i mean i couldn't make that android give a BJ yet -.-)

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
That's one of my favourite parts of the game, it's just a shame that none of the girls seem to be into it, it's going too far for all of them. It would be fantastic if once their submission was past a certain point, they would gain submission from it and when they wake up in your arms, tell you how much they loved it.
It's really a shame that more isn't done with Lin (and possibly some of the others) and denial play. You can put her on denial, but it never really goes anywhere. At most she breaks the rules while you watch.

In addition to simply increasing submission or other direct applications, I think it could be a great way to encourage sluttier or more public behavior. Maybe lead to some threesomes or girl-girl scenes. Kali getting so desperate that eventually her sister steps in to do something about it would certainly be an interesting idea.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's really a shame that more isn't done with Lin (and possibly some of the others) and denial play. You can put her on denial, but it never really goes anywhere. At most she breaks the rules while you watch.

In addition to simply increasing submission or other direct applications, I think it could be a great way to encourage sluttier or more public behavior. Maybe lead to some threesomes or girl-girl scenes. Kali getting so desperate that eventually her sister steps in to do something about it would certainly be an interesting idea.
This is what the new lust system will fix.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes