sirpoff

May 23, 2017
It's hard tell a good story in 3 minutes in most cases and there's no reason for me to make another 1 animation loop repeatable sex scene, so I started to create sex events more like how hentai comics are done - with story themes and more static images. This takes longer, but I'm sure no one wants to fap to just the one missionary animation on the same character over and over.

This update is slow due to personal problems, I believe most other updates came out at around 2 - 3 months.
But there is less quantity in these later updates because it's exponentially hard to multiply quality. Making 70 events in that time frame is too hard now.

Jin and Ann don't have anything because they are low priority and aren't physically attractive to me. Jin may get a short story at some point to help advance Lin's story. That's what side characters are meant to do, support their main counterpart. Moon is kind of an exception, she's in some weird place between main character and side character because she'll have a more normal story.

I would like to add more dungeon stuff, outfits, lust events, etc. My priority right now is getting each different character into each of the training options. I think it would be a good idea to put more focus on that, and the other side stuff for an update maybe once every year or rarer depending on how things go.
Thank you for the reply. Like I said earlier, I really like what you're doing with the main girls but what I meant was just more simple interactions with the characters and between the characters. I brought up Jin and Ann not because of sexual interactions, but that they have no interactions at all. This is what I meant by the side characters getting sideline. In terms of each of the main girls, their side characters don't really need to interact with the other characters but in terms of the game's world they all live in the same place, there should be some small interactions with them and each other. That's all I meant. Still looking forward to the next update.

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
do we have any chance to get some female domination in here? besides the twins i kinda like to roll both ways if you know what i mean. :sneaky:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes I know, and as I said, it is poison for a game.
But in your quote you said "If you mean pegging/strapon no, and probably never will be, femdom is like ntr it is a game killer."

The 2nd part of your sentence doesn't follow from the first UNLESS you are equating femdom with pegging/strapon. So either you are internally inconsistent, or you are saying femdom is pegging/strapon.

Which is it? Looking at your sentence, I went with "internally consistent, femdom = pegging/strapon".

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Aplogy for bad english
Where were you when nopy link die
I was at house faping to vn when phone ring

"Nopy link is kil"

"no"

Ok for real, the nopy link is dead guys, but the other links are working fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: John341

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
But in your quote you said "If you mean pegging/strapon no, and probably never will be, femdom is like ntr it is a game killer."

The 2nd part of your sentence doesn't follow from the first UNLESS you are equating femdom with pegging/strapon. So either you are internally inconsistent, or you are saying femdom is pegging/strapon.

Which is it? Looking at your sentence, I went with "internally consistent, femdom = pegging/strapon".
Option 3, not giving a fuck.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

I tend to question someone criticizing a statement based upon the sentence structure used simply because of how atrocious the spelling and grammar can get here on a fairly regular basis. Literacy has never seemed to be a requirement when it comes to fapping, so why should it start now?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aplogy for bad english
Where were you when nopy link die
I was at house faping to vn when phone ring

"Nopy link is kil"

"no"

Ok for real, the nopy link is dead guys, but the other links are working fine.
Yes, for some reason that one is down at the moment...

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
when is that slowpoke Runey going to release 0.9
I take it that you haven't been paying much attention recently or you would have known that there's been a bit of a slowdown on the release because of something known as "life" that Runey has been having to deal with lately. If you are interested in more details, then may I recommend using that nifty "Search" function at the top of the page.:cool:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes