TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys help me
my maria stuck at 30
the wt mod said going to my room at noon but nothing is happening
If you know how to use renpy's console, then you can use the console to solve the problem by typing nia_alert00=False directly into the console, assuming you've bought Nia and the supplies she needs.

Reactions: 3rop and torresm

sharkman321

May 25, 2023
anyone know if there is a bug with buying maria's bartender outfit. When I try to buy it, it just says "You just bought this item" and then never sends it to mail or unlocks it. I even used the mod to unlock all outfits to see if that would fix it but bartender's stays locked.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
anyone know if there is a bug with buying maria's bartender outfit. When I try to buy it, it just says "You just bought this item" and then never sends it to mail or unlocks it. I even used the mod to unlock all outfits to see if that would fix it but bartender's stays locked.
Haven't seen this one so far. If you can attach your save file, preferably one before you used the mod, I'll see if I can find the issue.

Reactions: TheDevian

sharkman321

May 25, 2023
Haven't seen this one so far. If you can attach your save file, preferably one before you used the mod, I'll see if I can find the issue.
This should be a save before I used the mod. Haven't messed around with renpy saves before so hopefully its the right file. Thanks.

Reactions: torresm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
This should be a save before I used the mod. Haven't messed around with renpy saves before so hopefully its the right file. Thanks.
Okay, I think I see the issue.
The outfit should not be for sale at this point yet. Maria has to be at least level 19, and you need to see a scene at the bar which unlocks it first, and then you can buy it and gift it to her.

The other issue is the message saying you just bought it, because it didn't actually let you buy it. We can't go back in time to check, but I'm quite sure the money wasn't even spent when you clicked on it.

So yeah, just continue progressing Maria's story and look for that scene at the bar.

sharkman321

May 25, 2023
Okay, I think I see the issue.
The outfit should not be for sale at this point yet. Maria has to be at least level 19, and you need to see a scene at the bar which unlocks it first, and then you can buy it and gift it to her.

The other issue is the message saying you just bought it, because it didn't actually let you buy it. We can't go back in time to check, but I'm quite sure the money wasn't even spent when you clicked on it.

So yeah, just continue progressing Maria's story and look for that scene at the bar.
Ohhh ok thanks!

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Heyo I have a quick question, what is the best route in term of lewd content for the elves ? Like will it amount to the sameish in the end or na ? Kind of a love route type of a guy so just to know if i speedrun the slave route just to fill the saves and then go back on my save to do the """real""" story .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Heyo I have a quick question, what is the best route in term of lewd content for the elves ? Like will it amount to the sameish in the end or na ? Kind of a love route type of a guy so just to know if i speedrun the slave route just to fill the saves and then go back on my save to do the """real""" story .
Should be roughly the same in the end, there is more in the slave route now though. Generally, I would make a separate page of saves for when that choice happens, then you can play both, and not miss out on either the sex or the story.

--------------
...On a related note...

Reactions: torresm

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Should be roughly the same in the end, there is more in the slave route now though. Generally, I would make a separate page of saves for when that choice happens, then you can play both, and not miss out on either the sex or the story.

--------------
...On a related note...
That's what I do, but it's kinda ... Tedious ? It's irks me when i just focus on one story when i leave all of the others, doesn't feel natural, but oh well, if I feel too bad i'll just use the cheat code lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's what I do, but it's kinda ... Tedious ? It's irks me when i just focus on one story when i leave all of the others, doesn't feel natural, but oh well, if I feel too bad i'll just use the cheat code lol
Well, you can have the other save, and not worry about the other events too much on that save, just do the ones that are forced, though you might come to a point where some events are tied to others (less likely on the slave route).
As for the codes, if you mean the one to skip events, I would have to recommend not doing that, as it can break your save. If you do, make sure you keep a backup of it. I thought there was one to switch routes, but I never tried it.

Personally, I make a new save at least daily, if not more, I am on save page 38, and it is almost full, while my slave save page is like 29. I have thousands of saves (they won't all load any more). lol I don't go back to the slave page often, but there are a few fun scenes there. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Personally, I make a new save at least daily, if not more, I am on save page 38, and it is almost full, while my slave save page is like 29. I have thousands of saves (they won't all load any more). lol I don't go back to the slave page often, but there are a few fun scenes there. ;)
What number is higher the headpats or the number of saves?:unsure::p

• Haha

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

Personal recommendation: go the love route and just wait for new content. With how the story has gone, I honestly can't see Runey keeping the MC as a character who wants slaves to be treated as slaves. When that was an option, the MC was still kinda a blankish slate for us to RP as but that has shifted over the last year. I'm not saying Runey will do something / won't do something, but I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't fit his theme anymore and the content just ends up merged / reworked. The MC has some domy traits, but I don't equate those to be the same as a full slave owner.

Just my two cents.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
I don't go back to the slave page often, but there are a few fun scenes there. ;)
wait, like what? i restarted after the latest update, so im still working through it (been a few days, dont have a ton of time every day to "play") and to be honest, i reaaaaally dont want to restart again just for that haha

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes