Nov 10, 2023
When people asks about update this thing opens:

and when this thing opens, this is what happens:

I am not saying that these two things are somehow connected, but just to be sure, can somebody please fix that thing so it wouldn't open everytime when somebody asks about udpate? Or at least get some security guards?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
My goodness, the lengths some people will go to avoid typing this:

"The next update is in beta, beta 2 was released in December. The Dev took a vacation, and reported that they came down with some manner of virus when they returned home. That was the last official update as of 1/16/24. It can be assumed the update is still in development."

Y'all could have just avoided the last page and a half of drama.
Fr. Takes far more effort on my side to check the search bar with how weird it is, and on their part to write/copypaste their inside joke than to simply ask and reply or ignore.
Anyways, glad that the update. is relatively close to come out. Imma head back to the lurks now.

• Haha
Reactions: BebopPiggo

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Any news about .18 this week, about the render still not have an progress on itch how is the developments goes.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Any news about .18 this week, about the render still not have an progress on itch how is the developments goes.
It is being worked on, and when it is released, it will be available on the latest updates page.
But, it will not likely be right away.

For future updates on its release, watch the latest updates page, and you will know when it has been released.
Or, check Runey's patreon, because it would have any details that we could possibly know...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
i have not played this games in a long time but the last time i did play it we went in a chopper over to a certain girls house and stayed the night there you are met with an option to get it on with her sister i wanted to see what would happen if i decided to decline which i did then next morning game acted like you went the other route an i think she accused us for cheating or whatever which mc apologized for i think but yet it never happened not sure if Runey has fixed this or if it is still there but yea it ruined it for me as i see it as forced choice at the same time the no route being to me a false choice or fake if you will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Are you going to ignore the beta release in December then?
(hint: it contains work being created between June and December last year)
He's been trolling this thread for quite a while now, we've collectively agreed to click Ignore on him haha. Work is being done, just very slowly. There's a lot going on in my personal life right now so work is much slower than I'd like it to be, I'm rarely home these days, and when I was home recently, my in-laws were staying over for weeks so work was impossible. I have two days to myself but I need to leave the country for nearly two weeks for visa purposes after these two days. Life has been very stressful for me but I'm in a fortunate enough situation to deal with everything given time. I don't think I'll be taking my usual break between v0.18 and v0.19 to attempt to make up for lost time in v0.18. I really want to get back into working, world building, planning, and reading books again but life gets in the way. Once again, I really appreciate those who remain patient with me.

Not releasing content is obviously a poor financial decision if anyone wants to look at this through a business lens, I lose money by not releasing updates. It's not something I'm worried about, but I know that's all some people here think about.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
He's been trolling this thread for quite a while now, we've collectively agreed to click Ignore on him haha. Work is being done, just very slowly. There's a lot going on in my personal life right now so work is much slower than I'd like it to be, I'm rarely home these days, and when I was home recently, my in-laws were staying over for weeks so work was impossible. I have two days to myself but I need to leave the country for nearly two weeks for visa purposes after these two days. Life has been very stressful for me but I'm in a fortunate enough situation to deal with everything given time. I don't think I'll be taking my usual break between v0.18 and v0.19 to attempt to make up for lost time in v0.18. I really want to get back into working, world building, planning, and reading books again but life gets in the way. Once again, I really appreciate those who remain patient with me.

Not releasing content is obviously a poor financial decision if anyone wants to look at this through a business lens, I lose money by not releasing updates. It's not something I'm worried about, but I know that's all some people here think about.
And do not forget, that there are plenty of people who would be more than happy to give you head pats, if it would help in any way...

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes