VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I wanted to know if there is any news about a new update, since the last one was on 2023-06-26. I'm new, and I'm having my first experience with this game now, ps: I hope Dev is doing well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I wanted to know if there is any news about a new update, since the last one was on 2023-06-26. I'm new, and I'm having my first experience with this game now, ps: I hope Dev is doing well.
Last we heard he was dealing with his father's estate, lawyers, and immigration.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The Dev has had a shitty year, between losing his father, covid, moving to a new country, and dealing with trolls on here. But version number 18 is being worked on now, and parts of it are being beta tested, but no ETA on new update is available yet.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
Because it is your requirement?

We all are waiting for the update. But perhaps you should consider how many good games never get finished.
Perhaps the best thing we can all do is to be grateful and, when we have the money, to express that gratitude
I really don’t get this attitude. Shouldn’t developers show their gratitude for getting over $10k dollars per month instead? He has got 4800 paying patreons after all.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I really don’t get this attitude. Shouldn’t developers show their gratitude for getting over $10k dollars per month instead? He has got 4800 paying patreons after all.
First of all, the dev is dealing with a lot of personal crap right now, that can not be put off until later.
The dev is not getting that kind of money.
Patreon keeps a huge portion of the money that comes in.
People can pause payments and still be listed on Patreon, so it is not necessaily true, that all of those people are paying anything.
Harem Hotel is a 100% free game.
The Dev is literally offering it to everyone for free.
Any donations on Patreon are completely voluntary, and the people donating can stop whenever they choose to, and still get the game for free, like everyone else.

Anyone who is still donating, has chosen to do so of their own accord.

Last edited:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I would like to see half of you whiners deal with the legal system AND deal with the passing of a loved one at the same time.
You would probably end up in the corner crying your eyes out and BEG FOR COMPASSION AND EMPATHY.
Meanwhile Runey IS running back and forth between the game and his real life problems doing the best he can.
Like Digdug69 said HH IS 100% FREE.
If you want you can go the complaint dept. ( Don't forget to PULL a number) complaint.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Friendship.png

This is just a quick reminder that The Judge Of Friendship A11-Y is reading and judging the comments, so please, keep the comments friendly, polite, calm, peaceful and safe for children. A11-Y is scanning the comments for any Unfriendly Action and those, who A11-Y will judge as "Unfriendly", will be send to "Friendship Training" at "The Friendship Learning Centre". So, remember to be "Friendly".

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
First of all, the dev is dealing with a lot of personal crap right now, that can not be put off until later.
No, he SAYS he deals with a lot of stuff, an unverifiable claim, of the type that is oh so common among patreon WEG makers.

The dev is not getting that kind of money.
Patreon keeps a huge portion of the money that comes in.
" Patreon currently takes between 8% and 12% of creator earnings " t. patreon

People can pause payments and still be listed on Patreon, so it is not necessaily true, that all of those people are paying anything.
So can the creator if he is not working on the content of the patreon, but why cut himself from free income, the pay piggies will keep on anyway.

And the rest is the usual drivel of "it's a tip jar, lol". This attitude is exactly why the western ero-game "industry" will forever remain as mostly a bunch of low effort DAZ horrors or unfinished scams, because why make something when you can milk forever with of excuses, and have your knob polished by people with no standards.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And the rest is the usual drivel of "it's a tip jar, lol". This attitude is exactly why the western ero-game "industry" will forever remain as mostly a bunch of low effort DAZ horrors or unfinished scams, because why make something when you can milk forever with of excuses, and have your knob polished by people with no standards.
Sure.....
Sorry for you, if you're don't know how to disable your pledge, if your unhappy with the artist, dev or however else that get your money.

For the rest the world is an unjust place and I myself would like to have a little bit of the fortune of some of the very richest around the globe have, but life is an unjust place.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes