Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think I remember that there were some mentions about having a disabled/wheelchair-bound girl? Is she still considered? Or am I thinking about some other game?
She's still on the table. But I don't feel like I'm in the position to make content for 9 main characters at the same time.

This was her concept from a long time ago. But this doesn't mean she's going to be included or be a main character. Nothing is guaranteed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
She's still on the table. But I don't feel like I'm in the position to make content for 9 main characters at the same time.

This was her concept from a long time ago. But this doesn't mean she's going to be included or be a main character. Nothing is guaranteed.
Yeah, while wheelchair girl sounds interesting and I'd like to see her eventually, I do strongly recommend you finish one of the girls' stories before introducing another one.

Aug 17, 2019

I already love her.

And to be more serious, thank you for working on the game. There were so many characters I changed my opinions on (positively) and I hope more is to come. One thing (that I do know would be shitton more work to do) that I would love to see is more sleeping with girls events, especially with 2 or more girls - but with quick maths that is, as I've said, shitton more work to do, that most people would probably prefer in the events.

Once again, love your work!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And to be more serious, thank you for working on the game. There were so many characters I changed my opinions on (positively) and I hope more is to come. One thing (that I do know would be shitton more work to do) that I would love to see is more sleeping with girls events, especially with 2 or more girls - but with quick maths that is, as I've said, shitton more work to do, that most people would probably prefer in the events.
Well as you said, I too, wouldn't count to much on this. But I would like it for some girls, where it would make sense, like Emma and Felicity or Ashley and Maria or even Lin and Android.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, while wheelchair girl sounds interesting and I'd like to see her eventually, I do strongly recommend you finish one of the girls' stories before introducing another one.
But whom?

I mean, I have my unpopular opinion based on my preferences, but I will try not to let that influence me too much here.
Well, I actually had more ideas than I thought, that is kind of sad.
I already love her.

Once again, love your work!
I agree, more sleeping options would be nice at some point (slowly adding some as we go), sex, like on Lin's first night, group options, like the twins, or any of the main girls and one of their side characters, like Lin and Jin, Maria and Hana, Ashley and the fairies? (could be interesting, some might want to watch, others might want to help, or just stand guard while she sleeps), etc...

And of course, new spy cam events, which you already mentioned were getting done.

Here is a thought, maybe a way to signal Android or Maria when they are looking at you back, asking for some fun, maybe you flash the camera light, or you have a vibrator remote in your pocket and you are making them wear it (requiring another fin event), which could either be a signal for them to visit, or you could just make them cum right there, much like the Kali lust-6 event. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, it would be nice to see more events like that, they are usually fun.

Reactions: Runey and c3p0

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I don't understand his odd request either. But arguably, there have been big gameplay additions in HH before. More than I've seen in most games.

The lust mechanic is a whole system that adds much more repeatable sexual content than just "Missionary" "Cowgirl" "Blowjob" in their room.

The bar system adds a whole new character with a story and allows for great passive money. An upgrade system with it as well, and a Weekly Report that brings random events in text that make it more immersive.

The Dungeon content and submission stuff wasn't in v0.1 either.

Unless he wants me to suddenly allow the player to enter the 3rd dimension and walk around using WASD, that's very impossible. I'd have have to remake the game in a different engine.
Honestly the only improvements that would make sense for your game is adding new story content for characters mentioned but have not made an appearance yet. Otherwise I stick to my previous comment a while ago and say it's a real gem, a rare and awesome game. The MC's sister is a primary example.

Reactions: Ozzfest and Runey

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I agree, more sleeping options would be nice at some point (slowly adding some as we go), sex, like on Lin's first night, group options, like the twins, or any of the main girls and one of their side characters, like Lin and Jin, Maria and Hana, Ashley and the fairies? (could be interesting, some might want to watch, others might want to help, or just stand guard while she sleeps), etc...
Or even better each of the faires behave differently.
Lin could also "request" that the other elfs be present, where she shows how to take good care of her master or so.
And of course, new spy cam events, which you already mentioned were getting done.

Here is a thought, maybe a way to signal Android or Maria when they are looking at you back, asking for some fun, maybe you flash the camera light, or you have a vibrator remote in your pocket and you are making them wear it (requiring another fin event), which could either be a signal for them to visit, or you could just make them cum right there, much like the Kali lust-6 event. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, it would be nice to see more events like that, they are usually fun.
For the Android I think she knows well enough when you are watching here through the cameras. So such a scene can have much more possibilty than only spy at here. She could even initiate some action between her and another girl.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If Autumn got run over by a garbage truck it wouldn't bother me one bit! Ashley, Maria, Emma and Felicity are pretty expendable as far as I'm concerened as well... Would give some more time for some Elf Slave Lovin' and the addition of sexy wheelchair girl. :love:
That is about how I feel about another, but I like most of them, and I will always have a thing for the redheads.
There should be a cheat code that adds the sports bar option
We tried that, it did not seem to work.

fun4llnight

Jan 18, 2021
Hey, I just discovered the game this week and love it. Although I got Maria a job at the bar before I unlocked Kali's rape fantasy scene, now they both always work at the same time and I can't select the "Set Up the Scene" option. Is there a way to get Maria to take an evening off or am I stuck?

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Hey, I just discovered the game this week and love it. Although I got Maria a job at the bar before I unlocked Kali's rape fantasy scene, now they both always work at the same time and I can't select the "Set Up the Scene" option. Is there a way to get Maria to take an evening off or am I stuck?
Go to Maria's room in the afternoon(i think) and there should be an option that says something like setting up

Reactions: HunterSeeker

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
I agree, more sleeping options would be nice at some point (slowly adding some as we go), sex, like on Lin's first night, group options, like the twins, or any of the main girls and one of their side characters, like Lin and Jin, Maria and Hana, Ashley and the fairies? (could be interesting, some might want to watch, others might want to help, or just stand guard while she sleeps), etc..
Sleeping events would be pretty awesome to see so I'm all for this idea. Maybe gaining affection points when you sleep with characters. Maybe it would be cool to have the sleeping events to trigger on high affection points?

Would also be nice to see some events that require "lustful" trait(not sure if there are already events that require the trait atm)

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Hana's story is important because it ties directly into Lin's plans for the future [hint: anklebiters] so some more of her back story and such need to be fleshed out, in addition to the hopefully frequent intimate scenes.
Runey basically planted seeds whether intentional or not, to include Hazel into the Hotel if all goes well [long drive home each day, long work hours, and granny sayin' get a Man..]

Runey did you mean Sarah or Moon for the character at the bar? :cool:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
do anyone know where i can get my save files back ? ssd died
On PC the saves are stored in two different directories. One is in the game directiory itself under \game\saves\ at least the save you've stored with this instance of the game.
The other is under %appdata%\RenPy\HaremHotel-xxxxxx\.

If they aren't any save files on this two locations, then you are out of luck.
For Linux or Apple I don't know.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Exibitionism at the cafe and the beach is not going up at all, what am I doing wrong? Or is this a future update?

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
What level is it at I think that one only goes up to 10. Or you might need to improve their relationship more.
I have most stats maxed already, everyone has zero exibiotism exept maria which has 1, no matter what I do, nothing raises it

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes