Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are there many games running Honey Select 2? I should check some of them out to where i stand with it (tend to too often just stick to the same games these days and their various updates lol)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are there many games running Honey Select 2? I should check some of them out to where i stand with it (tend to too often just stick to the same games these days and their various updates lol)
Not many yet, no, there just are not the same number of assets for it, and from what I understand, the conversion process is more difficult.

Last edited:

The_Foolish_One

Apr 15, 2020
Absolutely loved what I played of this. Made me care for the characters way more I felt comfortable doing. Incidentally, playing it triggered some depressing introspection for me, which is prompting me to try to make some hopefully positive life changes. To be clear, that is praise. I look forward to any further development this goes under, even if I don't think I can take a brutal insight like that again for at least a few months.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey gang. I haven't played this in a while but I did read that Patreon demanded Runey change Ashley's look.
Can someone give me a side-by-side comparison of before and after?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hey gang. I haven't played this in a while but I did read that Patreon demanded Runey change Ashley's look.
Can someone give me a side-by-side comparison of before and after?
yeah she sexy as fuck with the new look that all i can say :)

Jan 14, 2020
I always wondered what changed. I spent ages trying to figure out if you changed her height or facial features and ended up giving up. Why just the shirt? Did they give any reasoning?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I always wondered what changed. I spent ages trying to figure out if you changed her height or facial features and ended up giving up. Why just the shirt? Did they give any reasoning?
Blue shirt = under 18

I think it was during a time where patreon was more antsy about any character in a game without double D's. Flat is more recognized as justice these days.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Blue shirt = under 18

I think it was during a time where patreon was more antsy about any character in a game without double D's. Flat is more recognized as justice these days.
That's news to me. I just call the flat Lollys like Ash & Felicity "Bobble-heads" and barely interact with them unless it advances the story. Now EMMA is a Lolita whose chest and back are in two different time zones! :p

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Seriously? They made you change her shirt??? Seriously a WTF move if you ask me.

:cool: Eric Grey
She had a blue shirt?
Blue shirt = under 18

Pretty much. It's a very stupid story, but here's the gist of it.

I found someone claiming to have made my game and own the copyright (which I don't even do, I only own the intellectual rights because I use Honey Select) so that was illegal. On top of that, they were selling my game without my permission, and selling a copywritten game they didn't own, which is illegal. So I contacted them telling them to take down my game, which they did.

Then I told others on here about the website, more devs contacted this person and told them to take their game down. At this point he got very mad, all his illegal money was going away. So he decided to email patreon saying Ashley was under 18 for some reason, Patreon took one look at ashley and said "Yep, you gotta change her". I asked how and why, she's obviously over 18 and they would know that if they played the game, but patreon staff doesnt, so they said "Together with the fact that she has small breasts and that shirt means you have to change one of them." Which is almost word for word. So I opted to change her shirt, and that was the end of that.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes